51

Your POV: 

Why am I here? Why did I agree to follow them? Am I scared?

One minute I was walking down the hallway to my classroom and the next minute, here I am, standing infront of the fountain with my hands being held back by two strangers. 

"What did I tell you, you stupid bitch!?" This girl, whose name I still don't know, shouts at me very angrily. 

"I told you to stay away from him or else I'll drag you and his group down!" 

"Why do I have to listen to you?" I spit back. 

"You act like you're so tough when actually you're just a piece of weak garbage" The girl rants. "What does he even sees in you anyways? You're not pretty like I am, you're not even rich like I am, you're like an outcast who just happens to drop by-"

"Is that all it matters to you? beauty, fame and wealth, is that all? I can see why you're being such a spoiled brats now because you're those type of people who only take others for granted" I glared at her.

The girl gasped. She was so ready to hit me and hurt me in anyways that she possibly could. 

And I was right. 

For a matter of second, all I could see was her rushing towards me with her hand swinging very fast. It then, landed on my left cheek. It does hurt, it hurts a lot. 

"Drop her in" She told her minions, eyeing me with her dark eyes and a smirk on her lips.

The other two girls, who surprisingly have a strong grip on me, let go of my hands and pushed me into the fountain. 

"Know your place bitch" The mean girl smirked at me and then walked away with her other two minions trailing behind her.

All I could do was sigh. I got up from the fountain and tried to wring my soaked up clothes out as much as I could so it could help lessen the wetness of it. I took off my shoes and socks and walked barefoot back inside. 

"Gosh I'm so cold.." I whined quietly to myself while using both of my hands to cover my upper body. 

Thankfully the hall was empty, emptier than any other days. I went into the bathroom to clean out my bags for a bit before leaving to go back to my apartment. 

While I was resting on the bed, trying to cover myself with many layers of blanket as much as possible, my phone starts ringing, showing Jungkook's name on the screen.

Shit! I forgot to tell Jungkook. Now what excuses should I make!? 

I hesitated to pick up his call but if I don't then it's just going to cause more problem. 

"(Y/n)? Where are you? Namjoon hyung said that he hasn't seen you since English class"

"Jungkook I- Well, I came back home, I'm sorry for not telling you earlier" 

"That's alright but why did you go back home? Are you sick?" 

"Um yes, I feel kind of unwell"

"Okay, I'll come by your place right now-"

"It's okay Jungkook, I'm fine don't worry"

"No you're not, let me come by okay? I'll buy you some medicine and food" 

"O-okay then.." 

"I'll be there in probably 20 minutes so for now open your heater and wrap yourself up in some warm blankets" 

"I will Jungkook"

After our call, I went to open the heater which I forgot about and came back to wrap myself up in the thick blankets.