56

3rd Person POV:

A few days have passed and there were no signs of Eunmi. There were still rumors, gossips being talked about, people glancing up and down and shooting daggers at (y/n) but she did not care one bit. She and Jungkook will always stay together even if people spotted them and started throwing mean words at (y/n) from behind.

(Y/n) know for sure that Eunmi did not just stop here, she'll have to wait and see what that girl is up to next since she had disappeared for a few days now.

"I can't believe Jungkook would date someone like (y/n), I mean I really pity Eunmi she has to-" a classmate of Jungkook whom he had never considered anyone of them to be his classmates nor friends, whispered to her seatmates.

Jungkook had to bear and pretend like he can't hear shits because (y/n) told him not to. He really wanted to punch everyone and sent Eunmi to jail quickly so that he could enjoy his time with (y/n) happily without having another crazy and weird person interfering them both.

But he had had enough today. He kept hearing the same thing over and over again, he can't bear it. He can't hear another single shits being bashed onto his girlfriend again.

"Hey" Jungkook greeted the girls with a fake smile.

The girls were shocked at this point.

"H-hey" One of them acted shy and tucked her hair behind her ears. "Um, we weren't expecting you to talk to us like this"

She literally had a grin on her face.

Jungkook giggled bluntly, "I was wondering if you guys could shut the hell up and stop talking bad about my girlfriend? She did not steal me from anyone, and you guys don't even know anything to begin with so get lost and go tell this Eunmi girl to get a life"

He speaks out loud and clear, enough for the whole classroom to hear his statement. The girls were in shocked still, but they had embarrassment written all over their faces. Other students were laughing in amusement at the girls who now had their head hung low in shame.

"Oh and let me get this straight, I love my girlfriend and if that's not clear enough for you to understand then you must be blind or deaf"

With that, he left the classroom and went to look for his girlfriend. (Y/n) texted him, telling him to wait for her and the boys outside at the garden besides the back building of the campus which has now become their favorite quiet place ever since the rumors started.

"Hey Jungkook"

Jungkook was confused as to why this voice seemed so high pitched that his ears might bleed. When he turned around to see whom this voice belongs to, he understands why.

"Ah, so you finally showed yourself in front of me now huh?" He asked the person with a slight anger behind his tone.

"I'm surprised you know me.. have you.. heard of the gossips yet?" She smirked at him.

"Why wouldn't I hear it? It was all over school"

"I'm glad.. have you broken up with her yet?"

"Why would I?" Jungkook laughed out in disbelief of this girl's stupidity.

"I see.. I thought you'd be the type to break up with their girlfriend to you know, save her from getting hurt and such"

"Hmm.. you're really ignorant you know that?" He laughed again but this time it was out of mockery.

Eunmi stared at him with fire in her eyes. She can't believe all of the thing she did to (y/n) to separate her from Jungkook isn't working. She thought she could manipulated them both.