19

A few weeks had passed in a blink of an eye and Halloween is coming near as well. Three more days to go until the big Halloween event at school and you couldn't be anymore nervous than this. It's not that you're tired with all the piled up works, it's the assigned task that you were put to do that makes you feel apprehensive.

Yes, it's the theatre that you are worried about most.

Mrs. Kim said that the theatre never worked for a long time already and because of that, only a small amount of budgets were put into this activity for Halloween. She had always thought, where did she go wrong for it to never progress like this? If there is no budgets for it, there's no improvement either. The theatre was always approved every year but it was neglected mostly. But Mrs. Kim never give up.

And that is where you and Jungkook's idea came in. You both really hope this year, it would actually work so as to put a smile on Mrs. Kim face.

"I really don't know if this would work or not Jungkook, I'm so afraid" You sighed as your eyes fell a little at the thoughts that you were having.

"Don't worry (y/n), it will work. I know it will" Jungkook tried to console you.

"I really don't want to see Mrs. Kim upset"

"Me too.."

You took a deep breathe and said, "three more days until the event... let's work hard on this!"

Jungkook's smile lit up as he replied, "That's the spirit!"

You both then, went back to work with the help from other students as well as the guys.

Everyone worked endlessly on the theatre set up and nobody notices the once bright clouds already turns dark as it shifts into the night. Other students who were there to help didn't want to go home just yet no matter how many times you told them to but thankfully, they all listened and went home in the end which you were really glad because they really need a lot of rest after a full day of working non-stop.

You and the guys still have something to do left so you all stayed a bit more before going home as well. But because it is night, the wind gets quite chilly, making you shiver in the process as you didn't have a jacket to wrap yourself in. You forgot to bring it with you today as you were in a rush to come to work.

"Shit it's cold..." you mumbled to yourself whilst rubbing both of your hands on your arms to warm yourself up a little.

In all of a sudden, you felt something being put around your shoulder. It was a thick cardigan that was put on you and when you looked up to see who does this for you, it was none other than Jungkook.

"Uh.. thank you so much Jungkook" Your cheeks turns quite pinkish as you thanked him.

He nodded and said, "you were shivering so.. you should wear it instead"

"But what about you? Aren't you cold?"

"Nah, I'm alright.. I was a getting a little hot back there working on hammering those nails" He laughed and you did so as well.

Namjoon watches you two laughing with one another from the corner; one of his hands holding his own cardigan as well but he couldn't get to you on time like Jungkook does. His eyes fell as he let out a sigh. Maybe now he's starting to get a hunch on why he feel this way while witnessing you and Jungkook together.

And little does he know was that, someone was watching him from behind as well.