11

You are running for your life to the coffee shop where you and Jin had planned to meet at. You really have no other choice other than running honestly, that's because, you woke up super late today. If it wasn't for your lazy ass and your bad memory then, you would've probably gotten there on time already. But no, you just had to set the alarm for another 20 minutes and went back to sleep without remembering that you have to meet Jin.

"Shit shit" you cursed as you run quickly as you can; almost even running into other people on the sidewalk as well.

But overall, you made it there. Before you went inside, you took a deep breathe and adjust your messy hair that probably looks like a bird nest right now.

As you entered the coffee shop, you tried to look around for him but he already saw you first so he immediately called your name.

"(Y/n)! Over here!" Jin waved at you as he look up from his book. You called him and wave back at him as you walk to his table.

"I'm so sorry for coming here late Jin, I didn't look at my alarm and just went back to sleep without thinking. I'm really really sorry for making you wait" You apologized to him right away after you take your seat in front of him.

"No no it's totally fine (y/n), don't worry about it. I was actually really focused on my assignment too so I didn't quite notice the time.. so no worries at all" He replied to you with a small laugh in order to ease your worries.

"Thank you so much Jin, I can guarantee you I won't do this again" You said and he gave you a quick and small smile.

"Oh no Jin you ordered coffee already, I'm so sorry once again"

"Ah wait it's alright, I was just sleepy so I quickly order one to help keep me awake"

"I see um.. would it be alright if I pay for sandwiches for you?"

"Sure thing, I haven't had breakfast yet anyways. Thank you (y/n)" He smiled at you and you returned him with one as well.

For the whole morning, you and Jin stayed at the coffee shop and had a long conversation with one another about many things. One thing that quite shocks you is that, his parents are actually the ones who owns the biggest and the most successful hospital in this country. That means, he's going to be the next successor and the next owner of his parents' hospital. You were really impressed and surprised by this information but nonetheless, you are just super interested in his ways of coping with all the hard work, the assignments, the medical practices and many more.

As for Jin, he finds you very familiar and of course, very interesting as well. But he's more focused on finding out who you are exactly that it makes him unable to get that familiar face that is the same as yours out of his head.

'Who are you (y/n), and why is it that the more I see you, the more I am getting closer to figuring out your familiar face?'

The morning quickly turned into afternoon and soon, you'll be hanging out with Jungkook. At first you hesitated to go with him but because you feel a weird, comfortable vibes around him and sees how his eyes lighten up when you agreed to hangout with him, you agreed right away.

At around 3 in the afternoon, Jungkook came by your apartment and picked you to go the arcade together with him. You were very excited for the arcade because you haven't been there for quite a long time already. You missed doing all of these fun things and now thanks to Jungkook, you finally got to experience it again.

You and Jungkook decided to have a quick snack at a small Korean restaurant nearby the arcade before going on to play many games without resting.

Needless to say, after trying out many games, you never win even once. Well, at least you won him by 1 point that one time but for others, nope, you never win at all. He was so good at all these arcade games that it makes you even questioned whether he's a human or not because damn, he is a pro at everything. You don't even know how many games he has won now since he got a lot of tickets for exchanging gifts from the counter.

After having fun, you and Jungkook decided to go bowling and you just wished you never play against him again. He literally won every rounds and got perfect hits and scores every single time. You gave up after that and just accept your lost. You can never beat him no matter what. And as if losing all these games and bowling matches wasn't enough, you just had to slip on the bowling area and fall backwards. Jungkook wanted to let out a laugh too but he knows that it would make you feel really embarrassed so being the fastest person that he is, he quickly help you got up and asks you if there are any injuries. Of course there aren't any but your butt kind of hurts a little.

Later that night, after having dinner with Jungkook, he took you home and thanked you for spending the day with him. He told you he had the most fun ever hanging out with you and you couldn't be happier than this. A new friend of yours thinks that you're fun to be with and even wants to do this again some other days too. This is finally it, you thought. You've got yourself two friends and now one them enjoys hanging out with you, this is a great start. You really can't wait to tell your best friends all about it.

"I can't believe I'm smiling so much today. I laughed without any worries" you said to yourself as you close the door behind you. "Thank you Jungkook..."