16

Jungkook:
Hello (y/n), are you going to sleep yet?

You:
Not yet, what's up?

Jungkook:
I was wondering if you'd like to go somewhere tomorrow evening?

You:
Tomorrow evening? But what about our work?

Jungkook:
Huh? I thought we were given a pass for tomorrow?

You:
Wait really!?

Jungkook:
I guess you were just so focus on the papers that perhaps you didn't notice she let us off for tomorrow xD

You:
I guess so xD. But anyways, I would love to go tomorrow evening! What about the others?

Jungkook:
They agreed right away xD.

You:
Great!

The minute class is dismissed, Jungkook quickly packed his stuff in and rush out the room. He went over to your class and there you were, standing by the doorway with Namjoon.

"Jungkook!" You waved at him and Namjoon did the same.

"Hey guys! Let's go!"

"What about the others?"

"Jimin and Hoseok hyung are already at the mall and Jin hyung is on his way now"

Thus, you, Namjoon, and Jungkook hopped in Jungkook's car and off you three go.

Upon arriving at the mall, you three met up with the rest and then decided to go for ice skating before catching dinner altogether.

"Guys, I have a bit of a problem..." You said while displaying a look of guilt.

"What's wrong (y/n)?" Namjoon asks you.

"I.. I don't actually know how to ice skate"

"Well that's not a problem, I can teach you" Jungkook smiled at you.

"R-really? Thanks Jungkook! I only know how to roller skate but ice skate... it's quite new for me"

"No worries at all, just hold onto my hands tight and you'll be fine"

Jungkook was over the moon. He thought to himself, he should thank Hoseok hyung later for coming up with this brilliant idea of coming to skate so that he could have the chance to hold your hand. But no one notice though, that Namjoon's face fell a little at sight. He wasn't sure with what he's feeling at the moment, all he knows is that he felt a bit upset.

After putting on the skating shoes, everyone got into the icy rink and skates their way around. You really admire the guys, they are literally amazing at everything they do; even with skating, they all looked like professionals.

"Are you ready (y/n)?" Jungkook asks you as he stood up from the bench and held out his hand for you to hold.

"Yep" You replied with an excited smile and quickly grab onto his hand for support.

Jungkook lead you into the rink carefully and slowly, making sure you wouldn't fall as you make your way inside. The second you stepped onto the icy ground, you almost slipped but Jungkook was strong enough to grab you on time.

"Woah, be careful, it's really slippery" He said with a worried look displayed on his face. "Here, hold onto my hand tight and oh, the rail as well"

You did as he told and grab onto the rail for extra support.

Almost a while later, you quickly catch onto the skating tips and finally got your hands off of both the rail and Jungkook's hand. You were doing pretty fine on your own now and you can skate without slipping every second. Or so you thought.

"I did it" You cheered and Jungkook responded to you in the same way.

Since you were finally able to skate on your own, you tell Jungkook to just go and have fun but he wouldn't leave your side. No matter how many times you pushed him to go, he still wouldn't.

"What if you slipped again?" He mentioned.

"I- woah!" You were about to argue with him but not another word came out of your mouth as you almost fell forward for not being attentive of turning around the corner.

But luckily, you didn't fall and it was all thanks to Jungkook who caught you as well as Namjoon who coincidentally came by you right on time.

You sighed and said, "thanks guys, my head would have kissed the ground if it weren't for you two here"

"See, I told you" Jungkook chuckled and you did the same.

Namjoon thought to himself, there it goes again. That unwanted feeling inside his heart. Why is he feeling so blue just by looking at you and Jungkook talking so comfortably with one another.

"Oh please wait a bit, my mom is calling me" Jungkook said as he took the phone call outside of the rink.

And it was just you and Namjoon now.

"How are you all so good at this?" You asked him.

"Well.. we actually came here many times together when we are free.. so I guess we can say that we're quite good at this" He laughed.

"Oh I see.. takes a lot of practice right?"

"Of course, but me and Jungkook are not so keen on this skate thing, only Hoseok, Jimin and Jin hyung love this. It's like a part of their favorite hobby"

"Ah, I guess I can see why the three of them are much more like pros"

"You're right, just look at them go. And they ain't stopping until every round satisfies them" Namjoon shakes his head as he laugh.

"Anyways.. do you want to keep skating?" Namjoon asks you.

"Of course"

Just as you turn around your shoes, you almost slipped again but this time, Namjoon was the one who caught your arm on time.