57

Jungkook POV:

"You really are an ignorant person and a gold digger, you know that Eunmi?" 

I'm so fucking mad at her right now. She really have the audacity to bully (y/n), hurt her physically and now she's threatening to share her personal story from the past to the public? And just how did she get all of those information? 

"I am, I know I am but I love the way it is.. power, fame and most important of all, money" She begin to laugh like a maniac.

"Where did you get all of those information of (y/n)?" I said to her with the coldest tone ever.

"This? Ah, I have my ways" She smirked at me. 

I can't do anything but to shoot daggers at her. It irritates me so damn much just by seeing her nasty attitude right now.

"Honestly, the best part of her background was the one where she has conflict with her parents" She said in a sarcastic tone. "It would be so sad if the whole world was to find out what kind of parents they are.. their company would fall apart, their partnership would immediately cut ties with them.. just thinking about it makes me so sad.."

No, this can't happen. This one topic is the most sensitive thing for (y/n). She didn't like to remember it nor did she ever wanted anyone else to know about it.

"Shocked? I have more than that. Let's talk about this one.. the time when she was bullied"

This isn't good. She knows everything. If this spreads out, (y/n)'s life will be ruined. She will be haunted with those past memories again. She had just recovered and to let Eunmi ruined her mental health with just one click? No way I'm gonna let that happen to my girlfriend.

"Eunmi, stop all of this bullshit right now" I glared at her.

"Not until you promised to our deal" She gave me a fake and vicious smile. "If you agree to the amount of money that I wanted then I will not spread your girlfriend's privacy but if you do not then.. might as well just let the whole world know about it" 

My heart and mind were filled with so much anger right now. I looked everywhere but at this fucking satan in front of me. Her evil smile never wears off and her eyes show nothing but greed. 

The amount of money that she wanted to get from me was half of the amount that is in my parent's vault. She make it sound so simple when it could actually buy our lives and company. Just because her father's company is now in financial crisis, she thinks this amount would help solve everything. But she did not want to just bring back her father's company, she wanted to use the money that is left to buy things that she wanted. And she won't just stop there.

"Hurry up Jungkook, the clock is ticking"  

No I can't let it happen to (y/n). Her past traumatizes her so much and I don't want to see her like that again. When she talked about her problems to me, she always wanted to cry but she kept it in and instead of biting back her tongue, she let her own heart sank. Even though she told me she's already moved on from it but I can see right through her that it haunts her in every other ways.

My parent's company, money, and all that hard work that they've tried to build for years will fall into her dirty hands in only one second.

"I-I.." 

I can't. 

"I will give you all the mo-"

"Do it Eunmi. Just spread my stories instead"

What? (y/n)?

I turned around and saw (y/n) along with the others. (Y/n) came to stood in front of me and speaks out confidently. 

"Are you sure? You know I can still make money out of your story but probably just, isn't as much as I wanted" She smirked.

"(Y/n) you can't, you're just starting to move on from it, I can't let it happen to y-" 

"It's okay Jungkook, I will deal with it later" 

"One click and it's over for you and your family (y/n)" Eunmi expression wasn't too happy but it still shows how satisfied she is with this situation.

"I don't care, just do it" (y/n) said.

"You can't (y/n)-"

"Just fucking do it! Now!" (y/n) shouted. Her eyes wanted to shed tears but again, she held them back.

The guys took this moment to rush forward and steal Eunmi's phone as I held (y/n) back. But it didn't work because Eunmi have at least ten body guards around to defend her. They pushed the guys back and I was ready to charge at them but all I could think of was (y/n). 

But I heard it. The sound of Eunmi clicking on her phone. She did it. She won.

"I pity you (y/n)" Eunmi said sarcastically to (y/n) while shaking her head. 

I seriously want to fucking rip her face off right now.

Everyone gasped and were stunned. (Y/n) just look at the ground, her shoulders slumping down like she had lost hope. 

This is all my fault. If I had agreed to Eunmi's deal earlier than this than maybe I could save her from all this. I ruined my own girlfriend's live.

How can I ever call myself her boyfriend again? I'm fucking useless.

3rd Person POV: 

Eunmi was laughing like the maniac that she is. She knew she won, she knew she had succeeded in hurting (y/n), Jungkook and the others. She thought to herself of how much luck she's having whenever she wanted something to go her way. One minute she was struggling to get rid of (y/n) and now it was like a piece of cake. 

Jungkook can't do nothing but to keep on blaming himself. He knelt down beside (y/n) wanting to comfort her, yet he didn't want to touch her anymore because he felt it's all his fault. 

"Jungkook, it's ok-" 

"What the hell!?" 

All eyes and ears were now on Eunmi's loud and shocked voice now. 

"Who did this!?" Eunmi gave everyone a menacing look. "Who the fuck block my file and banned my account!?" 

Everyone was giving each other looks of confusion. Sure they felt so much relieved to hear that but it was a little off when it turns out the opposite way. No one did anything.

"We didn't do anything" Irene said with a calm tone.

 "One of you did this! I know it! Show yourself you cowa-" 

"I did it" a new voice joined in with the conversation.

The person stood by the door with their hands crossed and with a proud expression. Everyone looked over to the door and wondered who this person could be, coming in not with their friends but with Hoseok instead. 

(Y/n) was very curious. This voice, it was alluring and very familiar to her. She felt as if she had of this person's voice before. 

When she turned around to see for herself, she froze in spot. 

And she could no longer hold back her tears as she stares at the person in front of her.

The person smiled at her with love and sincerity and said, 

"Hey (y/n), I missed you"