58

"I'm sorry (y/n).."

"But why? Can't you take me with you?"

"I wish I can, but it's impossible now"

"How could they do this to us!?"

"We don't have a choice (y/n), I'm sorry"

"They made us do this, If we refuse we can no longer meet each other. Just.. just hold on.. we'll meet each other soon okay?"

I don't have any other option, I can't talk to them, I can't go with her. We're both mature now, maybe it's really time for us to be apart, I guess for a long while.

"Can we still stay in contact?"

She looked at me in the eyes and all I can see was the pain that is hidden there.

"You know them (y/n).. I wish I can, to take you with me, if not maybe we'll stay in contact but.. they won't even allow for any of those to happen"

She cried in front of me while holding my hand tightly. I can only nod. I didn't cry or at least I wish I cried with her. My heart was just.. too broken. I feel numbness.

"I love you (y/n), my sister,.. remember to always stay strong" She hugged me one last time before departing.

I can only wave goodbye as I watch her got inside the car. After that, all I could see was our parent's bodyguard closing the door for her.

"I love you too Elina"

'I'll come back for you when I succeeded and I'll take you away from all of this mess, just wait a little longer' 

Your POV:

There she was, standing in front of me with a wide smile on her face. I couldn't let my mind process as I watched the figure move in closer and closer to me.

And I was attacked with a bear hug.

"I missed you so much (y/n)" She whispered to me in a very sweet and lovely tone. Then, I suddenly feel something wet on my shoulder.

She's crying.

It took me almost a while to realize what was happening. Without noticing, I started crying too. I snuggled inside her shoulder and hugged her tight.

It felt unreal. It was so warm and relaxing. I felt love, pain and relieved from just her presence alone.

"I missed you too Elina" I whispered back. She then, broke away from our hug and wiped my tears clean.

"Look at you, so different and beautiful" Elina complimented me as she inspects me from head to toe.

"Look who's talking" I replied. She laughed and I did too.

"I'm glad you're safe and healthy.." Elina patted my head and god, have I never felt so protected.

"I'm glad you are too"

While we were caught up in this beautiful moment, someone had to break it with her loud and irritating voice.

"You bitch! How dare you ruin my plan!?" Eunmi was struggling to move as Elina's bodyguards held her hands behind her back whereas Eunmi's bodyguards were already knocked out.

"Ruin? Excuse me, Ms. Jae Eunmi, I think you need to reconsider your action as you have committed illegal action violating someone's else privacy and uses it to bribe them" Elina stood strong with pride and confident in front of Eunmi.

"I have every rights to file charges against you but I don't think we'll be doing that anymore because someone else had suggested in doing other things"