52

Your POV: 

In all these few weeks, the constant immature bullying is becoming my daily schedule. There were a lot of threats coming from her but it didn't stop me from getting closer and closer to Jungkook. He's my boyfriend after all, why should I care about her? 

Changkyun kind of noticed her around lately so he would always stick by my side whenever she's near. But still, sometimes she would find ways to trip me, hit me or just a simple warning. 

I didn't let Changkyun know about her threats in my messages though, because it was unnecessary. All she kept sending me was always the same, 'stay away from Jungkook' or 'I'll tell my father' or 'you'll regret it' same thing over and over again. 

I didn't care nor did I reply to any of her messages. I see it, I delete it or if I'm too lazy to delete one then I'll just ignore it.

Yet, a part of me says differently. I was a tad bit scared that someday she might actually hurt me badly again and I might be reminded of what happens back to when I was in high school also.

The guys somehow managed to see a glimpse of my lies when I told them everything was fine. They did shrugged off my respond to them but the looks on their face says it all. They were curious and very suspicious of me. 

And that's when it slipped away from my bare hands. 

My phone. 

Right on the exact same time she messaged me. 

I guess Jungkook couldn't keep up with my lies anymore. 

"(Y/n), how come you've never told me about this?" He scolded me, his eyes shows anger, confusion and sadness. 

I looked down at my feet as he and of course, the other boys nagged at me. 

"You were being bullied and you kept it a secret from me?" Jungkook said with anger filling in his emotions.

"I'm sorry.... I didn't mean to keep it as secret from you guys... it's because I didn't want any of you to worry about me, to help me again and again.. I wanted to handle this alone.. I'm sorry for being selfish" 

The boys heaved out a sigh, giving in a little as they seemed to understand my situation. 

"But you know, sometimes all it takes is another's supports" Hoseok stated with a bright smile appearing on his face.

"Not everyone can always stand up for themselves, they need help too" He continued, speaking more softer. "Remember when you helped Hana from getting bullied? She was struggling and couldn't stand up for herself. You went there on time and you saved her" 

I nodded. 

Hoseok's right. You may be able to stand up for yourself, you may be strong but at some point in your life there will always be that rough time, the time where you'll need help and support from others. 

I sat there, remembering the time when I had problems with my parents. I struggled and I have no clue of what to do. I was stuck and afraid. Somehow, these 7 boys happened to be there and saved me from my nightmare. 

3rd Person POV: 

The boys were shocked and alarmed when (y/n) suddenly cries. She cried so much that it made the guys wonder if they'd said anything wrong or were being too harsh on her. Their heart ached at the sight of her crying. 

Jungkook quickly move towards her and gently hugged her to his chest

Jungkook quickly move towards her and gently hugged her to his chest. He caressed her head gently and just kept on apologizing for being hard on her.

A few minutes later, she finally calmed herself down. The boys waited patiently and helped ease her as well.

"We're sorry for being harsh on you (y/n), you were having a hard time and we still-" Yoongi began to apologize but (y/n) cut him off.

"No, you guys were right about it.. honestly, I was scared.. me and my friends, we were bullied before but we managed to stood up for ourselves, though it still left us with some bad memories until today" She explained. "I'm sorry for not telling you guys about this, I wanted to but I just can't help seeing you guys worry about me again" 

"We understand your situation (y/n) but we're your friends remember that. We'll be there for you when you need help from us.. no matter what, we'll go through it together" Yoongi said.

"Hyung's right (y/n)" Jimin agreed with him.

"We do have a bad past of our own and those moments were the reasons why it leads to where we are today" Namjoon speaks out like the wise man that he is. 

"So let us help you okay?" Jin asked her with a big smile on his face.

"We're in this together, we're one big family" Taehyung cheered.

"Okay!" (y/n) shouted out in happiness as she gave them all her loving, real smile.

Jungkook POV:

Me and (y/n) joked around for a while until we made a stop at the Han River. I suggested going there because I wanted to talk to her and make sure she's comfortable after the bullying that she had encountered. It's the only quiet, peaceful place where we both enjoy spending time to talk.

We walked on the bridge along the Han River while intertwining our hands together.  

"Are you okay.. you know after the thing that happened today" I asked her. She turn to look at me in the eyes and I realized that it shows nothing other than relief.

"I'm more than okay now thanks to you and the guys" She responded me with her smile.

"I'm glad.." I started. "But (y/n), you said you used to be bullied before, was it serious?" 

"It wasn't serious, it's just the action and words that hurts. I don't know how to explain this but my side and 'their' side.. we used to get a long until one day it blew up" 

"I was scared. We didn't physically hurt each other, instead its our mentality that was bullied" 

"Whenever me and the girls almost got into this topic, we immediately skip it out and pretend that it never exists"

"But it's alright now, I guess... either ways, thank you for listening to me, I feel so much better now" 

"You're welcome, I hope that in the future we'll be able to lean on each other more and more" 

"We will for sure Jungkook" She said. "Jungkook, can you bend down a little?"

Why is she asking me to bend down, I mean it's not that her height is- never mind. I did what she asked me to only to be surprised by her soft kiss on my nose. 

"That's for always being there for me, understand me, listen to me and always showering me with your love" 

My face burned up and I quickly covered it with my hand. I paced around the place because my heart did me no justice. It beats too fast, it beats out of excitement and happiness and joy and-

I think it's too much. But why!!!? Why does she have to be so goddamn cute!!? 

"Jungkook are you okay?" 

"I-I'm fine" I stuttered. I really can't hold off my smile. It's still forming on my lips and I can't control it.

"Why do you have to be this cute (y/n)? You're doing me no mercy" I shake my head.

She giggled and showed me her adorable wide smile.

"Aish you're so cute baby" I squish her cheeks and ruffled her hair. 

As I stared at her pink gloss like lips, I couldn't help but to move in closer. The longer I stare, the more my thoughts nudge me into it. 

She began to close her eyes and I close mine as well. 

"I love you" I said to her before leaning in and land my lips on her soft ones.