13

As soon as class is dismissed early, Jungkook quickly rushed to the office just so he could meet you there on time or probably, surprise you since you're always there earlier than him.

And his speculation was right. You are indeed not in the office yet, except for Mrs. Kim.

Jungkook immediately greeted her the second he sees her in the office but he also notices that she seems to be very focus on finding something. When he asks her about it, she told him that she had lost her reports which is compiled in one thin green folder and that she couldn't find it anywhere in this office. Of course, Jungkook offered to help her find it right away without any second thoughts. Jungkook ran to the lost and found office first thing first but it wasn't there so his next target place was to look for the folder in the library.

But when he got there, it wasn't the folder that he found; instead, he found you sitting in the study area, trying to finish up your small homework given by your professor in English class.

"Oh (Y/n)!" Jungkook called out to you with a small smile forming in the corner of his lips.

You heard his voice right away. You looked up from your paper to see a seemingly happy Jungkook waving at you. "Jungkook!"

"What are you doing here? Are you not going to the office today?" He asks you as he walks to you.

"Oh no I'm going. I'm just finishing up my homework"

"I see"

"What about you? Why are you coming here?"

"I'm here to look for Mrs. Kim's green folder. She said she lost it during lunch time"

"Really!? Uh let me help you look for it then"

Then, you and Jungkook went around the place to look for the folder all while also asking the librarian and the people around for help. About 10 minutes later, the green folder was found by one of the librarian there and you and Jungkook quickly showed your gratitude for her help.

"Oh thank you two so much for the help! You both really saved my life there" Mrs. Kim sighed in relief as she finally got her hands back on her important files again. "I'll give the librarian my thanks later, thank you two once again"

"It's alright Mrs. Kim, We're just really glad that the reports aren't lost"

"Me too.. anyways, um, I don't really have much work for you two today since everything has already got its own place and owners so.. all we have left right now is for you two to go through these name lists again and make sure their names and ID matches with the paper they sent in" Mrs. Kim instructed and you and Jungkook both nodded.

"Great after you both are done, you can leave" She said. "Anyways, I have to get going to the big meeting now, thank you once again (y/n) and Jungkook for your big help"

Once Mrs. Kim takes her leave, you and Jungkook quickly went to work on the name lists right away in order to leave early as well.

After leaving the office, you and Jungkook decided to grab dinner together at a local Korean restaurant before going home. He had specifically suggested the place since he's been going there for a while now and basically, it has become his new favorite place to eat at.