28

3rd Person POV:

"I am her boyfriend, if you're wondering" Jungkook said with pride and confidence.

(Y/n)'s parent stood up in an instantly. They were shocked with what comes out from a stranger's mouth.

"What!?" They shouted at the same time.

They glanced at (y/n) and then back at the stranger. The more daggers (y/n) received, the more she could feel her own body trembles. Jungkook quickly take notice of it and squeeze gently her shoulder, telling her that she will be alright now that he's here. 

"(Y/n) what is this all about? Why haven't you told us? Is this really true?" (Y/n)'s mother started to bomber her with many questions.

(Y/n) sighed and bit her lip. She might have to lie for once, to defend herself.

"Y-yes, he is m-my boyfriend..." (Y/n) stuttered as she stares straight into her mother's eyes. "A-and.. I.."

Her body shakes even more due to how much pressure she is currently carrying right now.

"(Y/n)" Jungkook called her name in a soft tone. His dark brown eyes stares into hers while at the same time, giving her his genuine smile. 

She finally gathers up her courage and speaks out what she had been holding on for so long.

"Mom, dad, I just wanted to say that, I won't be engaging with anyone. I don't care if you need to boost your company, I won't do it"

"(Y/n)!" Her father shouted.

"Stop raising your voice every god damn time dad! Don't you see? You both have changed! We used to be happy with eachother and now, look what have you become! All because I almost failed my final exam, you changed!"

"You almost failed because you were wasting your time doing nothing but sleep and skip classes!"

"NO! I've tried to tell you guys before but you just won't listen to me! I almost killed myself many times and yet, here you are, still complaining about it"

"How dare you, (y/n)!?" Her mother shouted in anger.

"You're nothing like your sister, she was better than you ever was"

(Y/n) froze. Jungkook could no longer feel her body shake. Her eyes starts shedding tears as her past memories haunt her.

"Sir, I think you should take back what you said and reconsider your own mistakes, same goes to you too m'mam" A manly voice suddenly speaks

"You shouldn't compare your own daughters with one another, nobody is born to be the same" Another manly voice joined in.

"Huh, who are you guys?" (Y/n)'s mother asked as she looks at six other guys standing beside (y/n) and Jungkook.