17

After finishing skating, you all decided to catch dinner at a fast food restaurant first before heading home.

You all sat in one big table with you by the edge of the table next to Jungkook whilst Namjoon sit in front of you. Jin and Jimin went ahead to place order for everyone which you thought was very kind of them. As you all were waiting, you and Jungkook talked to one another about both of your volunteering work, leaving the other two out of the conversation. Hoseok didn't mind though as in his mind, all he could think of was how you and Jungkook look super cute together. Just by seeing how close you both are, Hoseok already felt like a proud dad.

However, for Namjoon, he looks a bit... upset. Even though you and him sits next to each other in English class and does some works together a few times, he somehow can't seem to pull you into his world like Jungkook does. It was like, you and Jungkook clicked right away.

'Why can't she talk to me the way she talk to Jungkook too?' Namjoon thought to himself as he watches you and Jungkook chit chat non-stop.

Hoseok notice it. When he turn to start a conversation with Namjoon, he stopped immediately the second he sees a sadden expression on Namjoon's face. It was too obvious, he thought. 'He can't be...' Hoseok's eyes widen a little as he realize the situation with Namjoon.

Thankfully, Jin and Jimin came back to the table and the tense atmosphere that Hoseok has been witnessing has finally gone away.

Halfway through eating your burger, you notice that the chili sauce on your platter is almost empty. So, you wiped your hand and mouth clean after putting your food down to go get some more sauce.

"Where are yo going (y/n)?" Jungkook asks you.

"I'm going to get some more of this chili sauce"

"Oh no worries let me go get it for-"

"It's fine Jungkook, I'll go get it myself" You giggled as you tried to stop him from getting up before you.

But is luck really on your side today? Because as soon as you take step out from the table, you crash with another person coming from behind you, making the both of you fall to the ground with a loud thud from the other person's tray.

Jungkook was the first one who were alarmed and quickly come to your side with Namjoon and then, followed by the others.

"Shit, (y/n) are you okay?" They all asked you whilst Jungkook and Namjoon tried to help you stand up.

"Yeah I'm fine I'm fine.." You replied.

"Hey! Watch where you're going!" The person whom you collide with shouts angrily.

Well, who wouldn't be? They've just got their food and they didn't even get to take a first bite as it's all now on the floor. Thankfully, there weren't any drinks there on their tray; otherwise, it will be a bigger mess than it already is.

"I'm so so sorry!" You apologized to the person, feeling super guilty for what had happened if it weren't for your clumsiness. "Here let me help you get anot-"

"How will that fix anything!?" They shouted angrily, yet again.

Jungkook was a bit pissed off with the way the person was talking so he decided to take matters into his own hand. But when he turned around, he didn't expect to see someone whom he never thought would be possible to meet again.

"Hey! Watch your-"

Jungkook stopped halfway the moment he and the stranger locked eyes.

"Wait.. You look familiar.." the person mumbled but it was loud enough for Jungkook to hear.

"That expression... no.. it can't be.." Jungkook said.

"No way..... Jungkook!!?" The person widen their eyes as they realized who the person in front of them is.

"Yoongi? Min Yoongi!!?" Jungkook yelled in surprised.

"Hyung, what happened here!?" Says another person coming by Yoongi.

"Wait.. Taehyung!? Kim Taehyung!!?"

"Huh..?... you are.... Jungkook!!!?"