22

As you had expected, the guys blow everyone's mind away with their performance. They didn't even have enough time to prepare nor do they even get the chance to go over the script but they still managed to pull off an amazing show with their own lines. Mrs. Kim was already crying from joy and it's not just because of the theatre itself, but also because she's very proud of the guys as she witness their outstanding acting. You couldn't be any more happier than this, everything is just good the way it is thanks to them. If they hadn't come to save everyone, then this theatre would be removed instantly for the next Halloween event. You're very glad that the theatre is saved and that the audiences enjoyed the guy's performance as well. You know for sure that they're going to receive big credits and probably gained a lot of fans after this.

After finally wrapping up the show, you all throw a big celebration for the guys to thank them for what they did and also to the success of the show with everyone's hard work. Without the team cooperating with one another, the show wouldn't function well either. Thus, it is all thanks to each and every person's dedication and especially, to the guys for their astonishing and smooth performance on stage.

A while after the party ends, it was already 1am in the morning. Mrs. Kim, the guys, and other volunteers went to sleep as they were a bit drunk and tired while others, including you, Jungkook, and Jimin stayed up to clean up the office and the stage.

"(Y/n), you should go to sleep, you've been working really hard these days" Jungkook suggested as he walks up to you.

"No no it's fine Jungkook, I had a lot of coffee this morning so I'll be fine no worries" You responded to him as you pick up some of the junks laying around on the floor.

'But I can see your eyes are very tired...' Jungkook thought to himself as he observe you.

"I think you should be the one who get a lot of rest Jungkook, the performance must've tires you a lot" You said.

Jungkook is quite tired but yet again, he wanted to stay by your side.

"Nah.. let's clean all of this up together" He laughed and you did so as well.

As you and Jungkook enjoys each other company with a full-on conversation and laughs while cleaning, Jimin observe the two of you from behind with his eyes hooded. His lips didn't form into a smile at all instead, it was more of a disappointment.

It was already 5am when everyone finally finished cleaning up. Of course, those who took a quick sleep also got up 1 or 2 hours later in order to help the others as well.

You and Jungkook didn't sleep at all as you two were busy chatting with one another throughout the night. The fun conversation somehow keeps you both awake and you were really glad that it did because it helped distract you both while cleaning up the place. It was like, there's just you and him in this world when you two talk.

Eventually, it was time for you to go home and rest but you didn't get to give yourself a quick nap at all since your assignment is due tonight. You didn't get to do it when you had the time because you use all of those time to fully focus on your volunteer work.

And because you drank a lot of coffee to keep yourself awake throughout the day, you didn't feel sleepy at night once again. So, you decided to use the whole night to complete another assignment and homework without any sleep.

Although, you really wish you had at least get some sleep because the next day when you go to school, something just has to happened.

While you were walking down the hallway to go to English class, you suddenly feel your body slowly loosen up and your vision blurry. Headache quickly comes to you and in the spur of that moment, your eyes wanted to close on its own. Your body temperature somehow got quite hot and you can feel your forehead and neck dripping with sweat. Your pace gets slower and slower and your breathing grows a bit faster than usual.

Namjoon notices you walking right up ahead of him and he quickly catch up with you to say hello and to go to class together.

"Hey (y/n), how was...." Namjoon's smile fades away once he sees you in a not so good state. "(Y/n).. are you okay..?"

You nod your head in respond but just seconds after you were trying to lie to him that you are okay, your knees almost plant itself to the floor but your hand caught ahold of the wall and Namjoon was quick to catch you on time also.

"(Y/n) you're not okay, let's go to the infirmary" He said as he held both of your shoulders to help you walk.

"No no..I'll be fine..." you said quietly but it was enough for him to hear.

As you tried to take another step forward with Namjoon still holding onto your shoulder, your feet stops in its track and you passes out. Thankfully, Namjoon was there to hold you, otherwise, you would have fallen flat to the floor.

"(Y/n)... (Y/n)!!!" Namjoon shouted. He could feel his own heart stops because of how scared he is for you. Then, he quickly carried you up and rush you to the infirmary.

The students who were around the hallway gasped at the sight of you collapsing out of nowhere and with Namjoon shouting your name in a tone of fear, it was enough to gathers everyone's attention as well the news spreading from one ear to another, leading the news to Jungkook who heard the students talk as he walk down the hallway.

"Oh no..." Jungkook mumbled. He then, hurried off to go to infirmary as well.