30

3rd Person POV:

"How is she?" Namjoon asked the moment he sees Jungkook enters the living room.

"She's fine now, very deep into sleep I think" Jungkook answered.

Jungkook closed the door behind him and went to sit down right beside Taehyung. Once everyone was all settled in their place, they began to talk about (y/n)'s problems with her parents.

"So, how's it going with her parents?" Jungkook asked, his tone of voice sounding serious more than ever.

"It went well, I think" Jin said. "However, they said that they'll confront (y/n) later"

"What?"

"I don't really know what they mean by that. Not sure if they're going to talk it out with (y/n) or start another problem with her"

"But when we were talking with them, it seems like they're taking in every details" Hoseok added.

"Yeah, they didn't really argue with us or anything" Jimin said.

"So they just listen to you guys talk and then leave? Just like that?" Jungkook asked, one of his eyebrow narrowed.

"I think they're going to take some time to discuss with one another about it, we kind of hit the point in the conversation so yeah.."

"Whatever the matters, I just hope they'll realize their mistakes, (y/n) blamed herself for something she didn't meant to do" Jungkook said as he gaze down at his Timberland boots. "She was depressed and it's not her fault that her grades dropped"

"What are you talking about Jungkook?" Yoongi asked with a curious tone.

"I mean, (y/n) used to be depressed about fighting with her friends that causes her grades to dropped and that leads to her parents becoming strict on her. She told me that they were not like this, they were once a loving parents until they found out about her grades. It changes them into someone she doesn't want them to be" Jungkook explained.

"Was her fight with her friends that bad?"

"Yes, it was pretty bad"

"Wow, I never knew this side of her, she was always so bright it makes me think she must have had an amazing life" Jimin said.

'Now that I think about it, was this the reason why she cried on the day I saw her at the Han River' Jungkook thought.

Jungkook sighed and shakes away his thought.

"What's wrong Jungkook?" Taehyung asked.

"I was just thinking, what could've happened if you and Yoongi-hyung hadn't seen (y/n) going into that restaurant with her parents? She might've done something she doesn't want to if we decided not to go into that place"

The others sighed.

"I'm so glad we saved her on time" Namjoon said.

"Yes, with Jungkook doing the honor of becoming her boyfriend" Hoseok teased his donsaeng.

"W-what? N-no its ju-"

"Aw come on, just admit it Jungkook"

The boys laughed as they continued to teased Jungkook.

Later on, after they finished discussing (y/n)'s problem with eachother, they finally headed back to their own house. Jungkook bid goodnight to his hyungs and went back to check up on (y/n) who was still sleeping soundly. 

Since he didn't want to leave (y/n) alone in his big room, he decided to pick up extra pillows and blanket for himself to sleep on his large chais longue chair. Before getting ready for bed, he went up to (y/n) again and plant another kiss on her forehead.