21

"What do you mean the volunteers left!?" You yelled out in surprise.

"Last minute.. just.. poof" Mrs. Kim shakes her head.

The make up team were all in distressed. They really did not expect for them to suddenly leave right before the show starts; plus, their make up were done halfway through as well so it was such a waste of their time and energy.

"Oh my god" You sighed as you rub your forehead and eyes. "What are we gonna do now?"

Everyone just shakes their head, meaning that they have no clue on what to do at all.

10 more minutes and the show is going to start. But sadly, with no actors.

When you look over at Mrs. Kim facial expression, you can clearly see that she was about to cry. Her eyes and the tip of her nose were already slightly red and all she does was just stare into space. She couldn't believe this shit happens and neither did everyone else.

"You know what? Let's just cancel the show.. I mean.. it's not like it's gonna work with no audiences anyways" Mrs. Kim announced as she stood up from the chair.

"What? No you can't-"

"There's no other choice (y/n). Let's just end it here... Yu-ei, take down the posters" Mrs. Kim instructed one of the make up volunteers.

Yu-ei looked at you with a sad face, asking you whether she should do this or not. Your eyes fell knowing that everything is impossible now so you just gave her a slight nod to do what Mrs. Kim said. Yu-ei's shoulders fell and she let out a small sigh.

But before Yu-ei could even leave the office, Jungkook came rushing in and gave everyone a wide smile.

"Guys not to worry no more, my hyungs said they will go up on the stage instead!"

"Wait.. are you serious Jungkook?" You asked him just to make sure what he says just now is true.

"Yes (y/n)" says many familiar voices coming through the doorway.

"Guys!"

"Acting has been easy for me you know" Taehyung said excitedly.

"I really don't want to miss this chance, it would be a great opportunity and new experience for me to go up on that stage and act in front of many crowds" Namjoon speaks up proudly.

"What? Many crowds..?" Mrs. Kim repeated.

"Yes, everyone's waiting outside Mrs. Kim" Jin responded.

"He's right.. There are so many people here" Yu-ei said as she peaks through the curtain.

Everyone's liveliness came back at that moment and they all cheered. It was like a miracle had just happened, thanks to the guys for coming to save everyone's back.

"Come on guys, let's get ready!" Hoseok exclaimed.

The make up team quickly went back to their space accompanied by each of the new actors who sat still waiting for them to do their make ups on. At first, Mrs. Kim was skeptical about the make up part since there's only around 5 minutes left but before any negative thoughts doubled, you quickly went out to the stage to announce that the show will be delayed by at least 10 more minutes so in the meantime, you and the team played a short horror film for everyone to enjoy while they wait for the actors to come up on stage. The good thing is that some of the actors only need a few touches of make up here and there to look a bit more real whereas the others only need to put on masks.

Jungkook also decided to go up to the stage as well since they needed one more person to act as the friend of the victim getting killed. He didn't want to at first but because he wanted to impress you, he gladly took the risk.

With no one's looking, Jungkook came to you for help instead of the make up team.

"(Y/n), can you help me put on a bit of this fake blood?" He asks you very sweetly to which you didn't take notice of.

"Sure!" You happily accepted his request.

As he sit on the stool patiently, you put on the gloves and drop a few of the fake blood onto your hand. Then, you gently pat the fake blood around his eyes, nose, cheek, and the corner of his lips. While you so were focused on perfecting the make up, you didn't notice of how Jungkook just stares at you in awe.

'Her face is so close to mine..' Jungkook thought to himself as he look at you. 'Your eyes are so pretty (y/n)..'

Jungkook feels like his heart is about to explode. Thankfully, the fake red blood blends in with his natural blush so that you wouldn't notice how he's burning up right now with you being so close to him like this.

"There! All done!" You said with a smile as you were quite proud of your work.

Jungkook looks at the mirror and his face lit up in surprise. "Wow.. these looks so real.. thank you (y/n)!"

"You're welcome" You replied. "Good luck Jungkook.. and thank you for helping everyone out. You really saved us all"

'Anything for you (y/n)' He thought to himself.

"Anything for the team!" These words are what really comes out from his mouth.

Before finally starting the show, everyone gave the actors their words of blessing and luck right before they hit the stage with their acting that is yet to be seen. You know they all will do well and probably even more better than you thought they would. You have a lot of faith in them, especially right after Jungkook prove to you right before your very eyes that nothing is impossible if you don't give up that easily.

"Good luck guys.." You mumbled to yourself as you watch them all walked out of the curtain that is sectioned between the backstage office and the front stage with many audiences waiting.