Meeting you🖤

You slowly open your eyes.
''Fuck it'', you groan as you hear your alarm.
You get up, going directly into the bathroom and you wash yourself before deciding what to wear.
''Mh this one it too short..'', ''this one? Oh no, too colorful..''
''Yes! Found it!'', you put on a cute black dress with roses all above it and your white converse. You put your hair in a messy bun and run out your house because you are, of course, late for the bus.
As you arrive you are grated by your friends, you missed them so much.
''So, who is excited for the last year of school?'', your friend asks.
''I'm more scared than excited'', another one says.
''It won't be so bad guys come on!'', you say laughing.
''Let's see the new English teacher.. I hope she is good, I already miss our old teacher''.
''I didn't like her, I'm happy she is gone'', you say honestly.
The bell rings, you take your best friend's hand and you run in class.
''I'm so hungry, I'm going to take some food and maybe a coffee, would you come with me?'', you ask her taking your money.
''No y/n I prefer to stay here, sorryyyy'', she says in a cute tone.
''Okay lazy ass, tell the teacher I'll arrive soon'', you say slapping her arm. She softly punches you and you both laugh.
You roll your eyes and exit from the room.
''What can I take?'', you think to yourself.
''Hey, sorry can you please help me?'', you turn around and you see a beautiful woman, who seems a little bit nervous, talking to you.
''Of course, what's up?'', you gently ask her.
''I'm new here.. this school is huge. I can't find my class and I'm so late!'', she says almost screaming.
''Hey, hey calm down and don't worry! Tell me the class and I'll help you, just let me take some food.''
''Oh my God, thank you, you are my savoir!'', she breaths out and softly laughs.
She is such a cute person, you think.
''Want some?'', you ask her while opening your chips.
''Oh no thank you'', she says biting her lip.
''So, where do you have to go?'', you ask.
''Here, this is the class.'', she shows you a little paper with the name of the class on it.
''Oh, you are lucky, that's my class''.
''Really?'', she replies almost excited.
''Yes, so I suppose you are the new English teacher, Ms. Paulson?'', you ask while directing to your class.
''Yes, and you are..?'', she says following you.
''My name is y/n.'', you smile to her.
''Thank you y/n for helping me, that was so nice''.
''I didn't do anything'', you laugh.
''May I?'', she asks pointing your chips.
''Of course, changed your mind uh?'', you raise your brown.
She laughs, ''Maybe..'', she kinda smirks at you as you two enter in the class eating your chips.
''Good morning everyone! I'm Ms. Paulson, your new English teacher.'', she says with a big smile.
''She seems to be a nice person, I've talked to her while coming back in class'', you whisper to your friend.
''Today I'm just going to let all of you introduce yourself to me, but tomorrow I'll do a little test..''
''NOOO'', some of your classmates scream.
''Don't worry guys, you don't have to study for it. It's just a simple test with grammar and use of English, I want to understand all your personal levels.''
While talking, she stares at you and you can't help but blush, she is such a gorgeous woman: tall, skinny with short , brown, straight hair and chocolate eyes. Her smile is brightening and her voice so soft, also you can't deny the fact that she has a perfect peachy ass.
You didn't realize you were daydreaming about her until you hear someone calling your name.
''y/n, are you here with us?'', Ms. Paulson says.
''I-I..Sorry I was just thinking.. something wrong?'', you ask blushing.
She smiles, ''Just wanted to know if you want to say something about yourself, as some of your classmates did''.
''Mh, sure.. I actually like going to school.. I think my favorite subjects are English, French and art and..I don't know, I like animals, listening to music, sleep...'', you laugh.
''Okay, thank you sweety''.
You smile at the pet name and the bell rings.
As everyone is leaving, Ms. Paulson calls you at the desk.
''I just want to thank you again for before..I was so nervous and-''
You cut her off, ''Ms Paulson, you don't have to-''
''Please, call me Sarah.'', she smiles.
''Mh, Sarah you really don't have to thank me. I literally didn't do anything.''
''You sort of calmed me down in that moment''.
''I'm glad I did.'', you smile proudly.
''See you tomorrow sweety'', she says caressing your cheek.
You blush, ''Bye Ms P..Sarah!''.