First Fight🖤

Two weeks passed after the visit of Sarah's relatives, and you have to say that your relationship grew up even more.
Today is Valentine's day and you want to surprise Sarah with something cute after all she did for your birthday.
You exit early from school, going at Sarah's house to cook a delicious meal.
One hour and half later, Sarah arrives.
"Why the door is opened?", you hear her talking to herself.
As she sees you, her jaw drops and she runs to you.
"Baby girl!!", she screams hugging you.
You giggle, "Hi, my love".
"I thought you would come later", she says wrapping her arms around you.
"Surprise", you laugh and you kiss her.
"Also, this are for you", you give her a rose bouquet.
"y/n... they are amazing..I'm speechless, you didn't have to do this", she says taking them.
"Happy Valentine's Day Sar. I love you".
"I love you too and oh, I bought you something". She opens her bag and takes out a box of chocolate, heart-shaped, with a cute teddy bear.
"This is so sweet baby, I love it", you say hugging your teddy bear.
She laughs, "Happy Valentine's Day sweetheart".
"I made us lunch, bye the way", you say caressing her.
"Let's eat then", she pecks your lips before sitting down.
After lunch, you both agree on cuddling on the sofa.
Sarah sits down and opens her legs, "Come here".
You join her, resting your back on her chest, and your head on her shoulder.
She wraps her arms around you and kisses your head. You caresses her arm and you stay like this for half afternoon.
"Cuddling with you is my favorite thing to do", she whispers.
"Mine too. In the past two weeks I felt closer to you then ever..I love this feeling", you confess.
"I agree, our relationship grows up more and more every day. It's beautiful".
"Yes, it is. I can't imagine my life without you, Sarah".
She hugs you more tight, "Babygirl, I would never let you go. I'm insanely, madly in love with you. Do you understand this?".
"Same here", you kiss her hand softly.
"Babe, I want to ask you something..after your graduation from school, would you, I mean, w-why don't you come to live here, with me?", she nervously asks.
"Sar, of course! Thank you for asking", you say excited.
She smiles big, "Every time you are here it feels more like home... When you are not here, I feel so lonely and-"
You cut her off by kissing her soft lips.
"I know how you feel. And, you know where I feel at home?", you ask. She shakes her head.
"When I am right now", you whisper kissing her lips.
"You are so sweet", she says smiling.
"It's already 6pm", you sigh.
"I wanna take you out for dinner", she says.
"Sarah, I would love to, but I didn't warned my parents.. I'm going to call them and then I'll let you know okay?".
She nods, "I hope they say yes.. I don't want you to go. Also, spend the night here please?"
"Babe, you know I would be here with you every day, every night. It just.. doesn't depend on me", you sadly say.
You get up and go in Sarah's bathroom.
Sarah follows you and wraps her arms around your waist,
"Sar, can I stay alone? I j-just don't want you to hear me arguing with them.."
"Yes, honey. I'm sorry, I always forget how much annoying your parents are..", she rolls her eyes, she kisses your cheek and then she says "I'll wait for you on the couch".
You call your parents and, after what seemed hours, you finally convince them to let you go out for dinner. Of course, you can't stay out for the night.
As you come back, you see Sarah hugged with the teddy bear she gave you today and you smile.
"Missed me?", you ask.
"A lot, actually. Your friend here was trying to me keep me company", she giggles.
You sits on her lap, head on her shoulder, "So? What did they say?".
"I can stay out for dinner, but not for the night".
She sighs, "Better then nothing. Let's go get ready", she says kissing you.
You two get dressed and she takes you in a cute restaurant near a small lake and she tells you they are going to do fireworks after dinner.
"I hope you like it", she says taking your hand.
"Baby, I always love where you take me. Thank you".
A man comes near your table, he is selling roses.
"A rose for this beautiful ladies?", he says.
"Do you have the red one?", Sarah asks.
"Sar, you don't have to buy me a rose", you try to stop her.
"Yes, ma'am".
"I'll take one then", she smiles proudly.
The men gives her the rose, she pays and thanks him.
"Here, for my princess", she says giving you the rose.
"It's beautiful, thank you Sarah. I love you", you say admiring the rose.
She takes your hand, "You are beautiful, baby girl".
"I'm so lucky to have you by my side", you whisper.
She smiles, and then you see her staring at something behind you.
You turn around and you see a couple with a baby. The baby is laughing and smiling to Sarah.
Sarah is smiling too, whispering cute things with a funny voce.
You smile, "You like babies?".
"Yeah, they are so cute. Do you?", she asks.
"Not that much, I have to say".
You see Sarah's expression change, "Oh mh".
You raise your brown but as you are saying something, your meals arrive.
You two eat in silence and this never happened before.
"Sarah, what's wrong?".
"Nothing, why?".
"You are so quite.. talk to me, love".
"O-okay it's about before.. when you said you didn't like children.. y/n, I know you are young but I'm getting old and sometimes I think about us, with a kid. I've always said to myself that I would have had children only with the right person, and I feel that this has to happen with you. Because you are the right person for me..", she says looking down.
"Sar, I-I.. I don't know what to say.. I've never thought about us like this. Of course, I thought about getting married with you, living on our own, forever with you. B-but with a kid.. I don't know, I'm so young for this Sarah-"
"So you don't want a family with me?", she says almost crying.
"No! That's not what I've said! But I'm 18, I don't want to have a kid right now".
"You are 18 but I'm 44! I don't have much time for that", you can see that she is getting angry.
"Sarah, why are you screaming like this? Why are you so angry? I thought that I was the most important thing for you, not a kid".
"Yes you are, but if this means that I have to given up the idea of being a mother then..t-then we-"
"Then what Sarah?! You want to fucking leave me?! For a child?!", you scream with anger as tears come down your cheeks.
"That's not what I've said! You know I would never leave you! But, in a relationship, you always have to do sacrifices-"
"Why it should be me? I could say the same thing to you!"
Sarah just stares at you, almost with anger. You have never seen her acting like this with you, and this hurts you so badly. The idea of loosing her, it's making you crazy. You start to cry.
"y/n, please don't cry", she says trying to take your hand.
"Can we just go?", you say getting up.
"y/n, please stay, we didn't even see fireworks yet".
"Sarah, I'm sorry I'm not in the mood for having fun anymore", you whisper.
She looks at you sadly, "Okay, let's go home".
The drive is silent, you look out the window thinking that this is the first time you two argued.
Sarah arrives at your house, she parks the car.
"So, goodnight", you say looking at her.
"Goodnight", she whisper trying to not cry.
You open the door, "y/n", she calls.
You turn around, "Yes?".
"You forgot your.. teddy bear".
You take him, and you two look at each other for what seems hours.
You lean to peck her soft lips.
"Bye", you say.
You run in your bedroom and you lay down on your bed, crying.
You also fall asleep, and as you wake up you hope to find a call or a text from Sarah.
Nothing.
Your heart breaks as you hug tight your teddy bear.