New York🖤

Sarah and Cath enter in the room where her dad is, he is not awake yet.
You can see tears come down from Sarah's eyes,
"Dad..", she whispers and she starts to cry, hard.
You run to her, she throws herself in your arms. Seeing her like this breaks your heart, you start to softly cry too.
"Shh love.. try to breath", you whisper.
"He will get through this, you hear me? He is not going to die", you firmly say.
Sarah nods, "O-okay".
"Sweetie I'm going to talk with the doctors, do you want to come?", Cath asks her.
"Yes, I'm coming", Sarah says taking a deep breath and you sweetly wipe away some tears from her cheek with your thumb. You kiss her forehead, "I'll wait for you here", you say.
Sarah nods, kissing your cheek.
Almost ten minutes later they come back.
"What did they say?", you ask.
"They explained to us the incident he had and there are hopes that he will wake up..they just don't know when, it could be hours, days.. years", Cath explains.
Days passed, you and Sarah stayed all day at the hospital, you went at home just for sleep.
You started to feel a little tired, but you didn't want to leave Sarah.
As you are both sitting in the armchair next to Sarah's dad bed, you rest your head on her shoulder and softly close your eyes.
"Sweetie, you are tired", she whispers.
"I won't leave you", you say.
"Honey, listen to me. You need to rest, go home for this afternoon. Don't worry for me, I'll stay here", she says stroking your hair.
"Are you sure babe?", you ask.
"Yes c'mon, call my mom so she will pick you up.. do a shower, sleep a bit and then I'll come back at home for dinner okay?".
"Okay babe, you convinced me", you share a soft kiss and leave the hospital.
You do a decent shower after days and you sleep for almost all the afternoon. When you wake up, you see that Sarah texted you one hour ago:
Sarah🧸🖤: Here it's all the same, nothing new.. I love you and miss you, sleep well I can't wait to be in your arms tonight.
You smile reading the message, she is always so sweet.
"Hi Cath", you say going in the kitchen.
"Hi sweetheart, did you sleep well?", she asks.
"Yeah, I did, thank you. Why don't we go at the hospital? Sarah has been there alone for hours, I don't want to leave her too much alone", you say.
"As you want. I really appreciate how you care about her", she smiles.
"I would do everything for her, literally".
"I know, and she would too", you both smile at each other's before leaving the house.
As you arrive near Sarah's dad room, you see a lot of doctors.
"What happened?", Cath asks.
"I don't know, let's go", you say.
As you enter, you see Sarah crying but smiling, her dad is awake.
"Oh my god", Cath says smiling and running to him.
"Sarah!", you scream, she turns around and runs to hug you.
"What did I tell you?", you whisper.
She softly cries but smiles, "He woke up literally two minutes after I texted you", she says.
The doctors leave the room and now it's just Sarah, you, Cath and Sarah's dad. Sarah is still hugging you, you kiss her cheek.
"Who is she Sarah?", her dad asks.
"Fuck", you whisper pulling away.
Sarah looks at you and then at Cath,
"I'm a friend of Sar-", you start to say but Sarah cuts you off.
"She is my girlfriend dad", she firmly says wrapping her arm around you.
Oh shit, you think.
"She is what?!", he says.
"You heard me, my girlfriend".
"I thought you weren't sick anymore", he says disgusted.
"I'm not sick dad. You didn't change mh?", Sarah says angrily.
"Your daughter flew here just for you, because she loves you and she wants to make peace with you", you firmly say.
"Shut up you whore! Stay away from my daughter!", he screams.
"YOU DON'T TALK TO HER LIKE THAT!", Sarah screams.
"You guys stop screaming! You are unbelievable, is this the way to treat your daughter?!", Cath says.
"I'm sorry mom, I'm leaving", Sarah says taking your arm and turning around.
"Don't you dare to come back if you are still with her", her dad says.
"Fuck you dad", Sarah says before running away.
"Sarah! Baby wait", you say running to her.
She goes in bathroom and slams the door, you slowly enter after her.
"Sarah...", you say.
"Don't. Please, don't say anything", she says wiping away some tears.
You hug her tight, "Just don't leave me", she whispers.
"I won't never. You know that", you whisper too.
"I'm sorry", you say pulling away.
"For what?", she asks.
"It's my fault if your dad hates you now", you say looking down.
"Don't ever say that", she says.
You don't look at her, "Y/N, look at me", she says taking your head in her hands, "You have no fault, you hear me? He would hate me even if we weren't together, it doesn't change, he would still hate me, because I'm gay. So please, never say that again", she says hugging you.
"You are all I've got baby", she whispers.
"I'm sorry.. really", you whisper.
"I knew it would have ended like this.. I just wanted to give him a last chance", she says.
"I don't want to see you suffer like this", you say caressing her cheek.
"I'm going to be okay baby girl, don't worry", she says as she pulls you for a kiss.
"I miss you", you whisper.
"I miss you too, let's go home?", she asks.
You nod, "Where is your mom?".
"I don't know..", she says exiting from the bathroom.
"Hi girls.. Sarah, I'm sorry", Cath says hugging her.
"I just argued with him..", she adds.
"Did you?", Sarah asks.
"Yes, I couldn't just shut up after what he said!".
"Thank you mom", Sarah smiles as she takes your hand.
"Y/N, I'm sorry for what he said", Cath says to you.
"Don't worry, it's okay.. I'm more worried about Sarah", you say to her.
"You don't have to worry about me, I swear. I knew since the beginning that he wouldn't have accepted me", she truly says, "Now I just want to go home and rest a bit with you", she whispers.
"I love you", you whisper to her looking directly into her eyes.
"I love you too, no matter what. You hear me? I won't never leave you", she seriously says caressing your cheek and pecking your lips.
You arrive at home and you both lay down in bed,
"Sleep a bit love, you must be tired", you say to Sarah as she rests her head on your chest, you hug her.
"Promise me you will hold me all the time", she whispers as she closes her eyes.
"Of course I'll", you whisper too, kissing her head.
Two hours later, Sarah wakes up.
"Good morning princess", you playfully say.
She giggles, "How much did I sleep?".
"Two hours babe".
"Thank you for staying here with me", she says planting lot of kisses on your lips.
You giggle,
"There is nothing I love more than hold you, you know that", you reply.
Sarah looks intensely into your eyes, "I'm sorry for my dad.. I know that you don't have a good relationship with your parents and maybe hearing those things.. I don't know, d-did he hurt you?", she asks nervously.
"No no, hey. It's okay baby, I swear", you say pulling her for a hug.
"There is nothing wrong, I didn't even listen to what he was saying".
She smiles, "Okay, I'm calmer now.. the last thing I want in my life is that someone hurts you".
"I don't want that too..so please answer me honestly, are you okay?".
"I may sound selfish but.. yes, I am. Now I know that I won't have to worry about my dad anymore, we will never get along", she says.
"You are not selfish baby", you say kissing her lips.
"Why don't we go out? I can show you New York!", she proposes excited.
"Okay baby, do you want to do a shower before?", you ask her.
"Only if you come with me", she winks.
"Baby I just had a shower", you giggle.
"I...didn't mean that", she says giggling biting her lip.
"Oh", you say understanding, "Are you sure I mean.. after what happened".
She comes closer to you, "I want you to make me feel good", she whispers.
You kiss her passionately,
"God I've missed you", she says.
"I've missed you too baby girl", you say before laying on her.
Your tongue slides in her mouth, she softly moans.
She rests her left hand on the back of your neck, deepening the kiss, while the other one wonder under your shirt, softly scratching your waist.
"Babe", you breath out.
You bite her lip as you move your lips on her neck, she cups your ass squeezing it.
"Girls do you want to go out-OH", you hear Sarah's mom says.
You jump off Sarah, "For God's Sake mom why can't you knock!", Sarah says composing herself.
"I'm sorry", Cath says nervously.
"It's uhm, okay", you say looking down.
"God this is embarrassing", Cath whispers.
"What do you wanted to know?", Sarah asks breaking the silence.
"If you mh, wanted to go out maybe?".
"Yeah, we were just going in the shower and then we will go somewhere", Sarah replies.
"We won't take long", you say.
Cath nods, "I'm sorry again.. I'll wait for you girls downstairs".
"Woah", you say.
Sarah chuckles, "C'mon it's better if we end what we started in the shower", she says getting up and taking your hand.
You two get undressed and step into the shower,
"Wow this shower it's huge", you say.
"Mmh", Sarah whispers pulling you closer to her body, "It's better isn't it?".
You smirk, "You are such a perv".
She laughs, "I love you".
"I love you too and..", you pause for a second for kissing her soft lips, "let me be in charge today", you whisper.
Sarah bites her lips, "You sound so hot", she says.
You start to massage both of her boobs, her back falls on the wall.
She lets out soft moans, letting you understand you are doing a good job.
"Baby...", she says.
"What, angel?".
"I'm so horny", she says biting her lip.
"I'm going to take care of you", you whisper before pulling her for a long, passionate kiss.
Your left hand rests on her waist, with the other one you caress her cheek.
You start to kiss her neck, gently and softly, then you take one of her nipples in your mouth and you suck it.
"Ooh yeah", she moans throwing back her head.
You do the same thing to the other one before kneeling down.
You kiss her legs, softly biting on her skin.
She rests her left leg on your shoulder,
"I love your teasing but please.. I-I need you", she whispers.
"As you want my baby girl", you say.
"C-call me like this again", she whispers.
"Baby girl?", you ask innocently.
"Y-yeah", she says closing her eyes, "It turns me on a lot".
You smirk and start to suck her clit.
Her hand immediately grabs your hair, trying to pull you closer to her.
"You are so wet, baby girl", you whisper sexily.
"I-It's your fault", she manages to say.
"Do I make you this wet?", you ask.
She just nods, biting her lip.
"I didn't hear you", you firmly say.
"F-fuck.. yeah you make me this w-wet, even more s-sometimes".
"That's my good girl", you say before leaning into her clit again, sucking and licking it.
"R-right there OH!", she moans loudly.
You add also one finger,
"Aah baby don't stop", she says as her hips buck in rhythm with your tongue and finger.
You get up, kissing her while adding another finger, you pump faster and deeper.
With the other hand you squeeze her boobs,
"C-can I cum?", she asks you.
You look at her with lustful eyes,
"I want to cum with you", you whisper.
She moans as she hears your reply, she kisses you passionately as she starts to rub your clit.
"FUCK", you moan, Sarah already goes extremely fast.
"Keep going baby", she says pumping harder into your dripping folds.
"F-faster", you whisper, you already feel your orgasm building up.
"I don't know how much I can handle", she moans.
"Y-you can cum mommy", you say speeding up your actions.
She moans as she finally cums, hard, but she goes on working into you.
As she calms herself from her high, she slow down and start to draw circle into you.
"O-Oh baby please", you beg.
She sucks on your nipples and you feel the pit on your stomach exploding.
"Cum for mommy, baby girl", she says as she slides her fingers deeper inside of you and massaging your clit with her thumb.
"Sarah FUCK", you moan loud one last time before cuming too.
You both suck your fingers and then share a passionate kiss.
"I love you so much princess", she says.
"I love you more baby girl", you whisper kissing her one last time before washing her body and her hair.
Half an hour later, you are both ready.
You exit from Sarah's bedroom hand in hand and Sarah softly kisses your cheek as you make your way downstairs.
"There you are", Cath says.
"Sorry if we took longer.. we both washed our hair", Sarah explains.
"Yeah, I can imagine", Cath says smirking and you blush.
"Let's go?", Sarah asks.
You both nod and you exit from the house, Sarah hugging you from behind.