Drunk🖤

This Saturday will be the first one that you will spend without Sarah. Indeed, you are going with your friends to a party.
Sarah is not that happy about this.
"Babe you really have to go?", she asks while hugging you from behind.
"Sar I still don't understand where is the problem", you say turning around.
"I just don't like the idea", she says.
"You don't trust me? What do you think, that I'm going there to fuck someone else?".
"That's not what I meant. I'm just jealous-"
"It's okay to be jealous. But this doesn't mean that I can't go to a party without you", you say as you put on your dress.
"Isn't it too short?", she asks.
"Oh my god Sarah! What are you, my mother?!", you say rolling your eyes.
"I'm your girlfriend!", she says coming near you, "And I think that this dress is too short for you!".
"I wore it when we went out last time, but you didn't say anything about it".
"Of course I didn't, because I was there with you".
"Babe, listen. It's just a party. I can understand that you are jealous okay? I would be too, but this doesn't mean that I wouldn't let you go. I'm going with my friends, for (your friend name)'s birthday just to spend some time with them", you say trying to comfort her.
"You are right..", she says looking down.
"I promise you I won't drink too much, I'll text you as much as possible and if you want.. you can pick me up and I'll sleep here tonight what do you think?".
She smiles big, "I would love to", she kisses you.
"I have eyes only for you, okay? I love you, you don't have to worry about anything", you whisper as you hold her tight.
She nods, "Okay, I'm sorry, I'm just too much jealous and protective. Have fun and oh, you look amazing with this dress".
You kiss her another time before she takes you to the party.
"Here we are", she says looking at you with puppy eyes.
"Baby. Don't give me that look", you say.
"I was just trying to convince you to come home with me and my girls", she says.
"Your girls?", you ask.
"Them", she points her boobs.
You laugh, "You are such a perv", she laughs too and you share a kiss.
"I'll come back home to my girls very soon", you smirk.
"I love you and I'll miss you.. call me if you need anything babe", she says.
"I love you too, see you later love", you kiss her one last time before exiting from the car.
"Nice ass", Sarah screams from the car.
You laugh and wave her.
One hour late, Sarah calls you.
Sarah: Is everything okay?
You: Yes baby, we just danced a bit.. we are waiting for our drinks now
Sarah: Please, don't drink too much, I'm not there with you, I don't want that something bad happens to you
You: Don't worry babe.. what are you doing?
Sarah: Just watching Netflix.. I wish you were here with me
You: I'll be home soon love
Sarah: Stay safe and text me, I love you
You: I love you too, don't fall asleep
You both laugh and you hang up.
You dance for another one or so and, as your friends are still dancing, you are sitting in the corner of the room thinking about Sarah, how much you missed her and how much you wanted to be in her arms right now. You look at your ring and necklace proudly and you smile.
You: Thinking about you right now. I can't wait to be in your arms.
Sarah🧸🖤: Miss you too much. I'm currently hugging your teddy bear. Come home soon.
You smile reading the message and then you feel your friends coming near you.
"Let's get drunk!", they scream.
"Oh no, I'm not going to drink tonight", you say.
"What? C'mon just a drink!", your best friend says.
You sigh, "Okay okay, just one...".
One hour and half later, you are completely drunk and you start to dance.
A girl starts to dance near you,
"Hey I have a giiiirlfriend okay?", you say.
"I just wanted to dance near you", she says innocently.
"Just dance. But noooo touching".
You text Sarah,
You: Babeeeee I love you
Sarah🧸🖤: Isn't getting late babe? I should come
You: Noooooe I wanna danxe wirh yuuuu
Sarah🧸🖤: Are you drunk?!
You: Idk juxt come hwre ans danxe wirh me
Sarah🧸🖤: I'm coming please stay safe and don't drink!!
You start to dance again with your friends.
Fifteen minutes later, you walk away from them because you want to call Sarah, but as you are searching through your contacts, the girl from before starts to grind on you, you pull away.
"Listen, I'm drunk okay but I've already told you that I have a girlfriend so get off of me", you angrily say.
"And where is your girlfriend right now?", she asks smirking.
"She is coming here".
"Let's have some fun while she isn't here", she says grabbing your arm.
"I said no!".
"Get off of her!!", you hear a familiar voice scream.
You turn around and you see Sarah, with an angry face coming near you.
The girl goes away annoyed and you hug Sarah.
You pull away and you lean to the kiss her.
"Not here", she says avoiding contact.
"Let's go home", you say taking her hand. You can see that she is upset.
As you walk out of the local, Sarah has to carry you in her car because you are too drunk.
"What were you thinking mh?! I asked you one thing, do not get drunk! And look at you!", she screams as she is driving.
"Don't.. scream", you whisper taking your head in your hands.
"I trusted you! And oh, do you want to talk about the girl who was trying to fuck you?!", she screams even louder.
Fuck, she is really angry.
"I.. told her I have a girlfriend. I didn't even talk to her you can ask my friends", you manage to say.
"Don't talk about your friends! They weren't suppose to let you drink like this for God Sakes!".
You look down as you feel sick.
"Sar..I have to t-throw up".
"Fuck wait", she pulls over her car and helps you, taking your hair.
"Shit", you whisper.
"Are you feeling better?", Sarah asks you.
"A-a bit", you say looking at her.
"Fuck baby you look terrible", she says caressing your cheek.
"Thanks...", you chuckle.
"I'm sorry if I screamed like that", she says.
"It's okay", you smile at her.
"I'm still mad tho", she says.
You giggle, "You are right but please, forgive me?".
She sighs, "Of course. But.."
"But?", you ask.
"No more parties without me", she says.
You laugh, "Okay okay deal".
She smiles, "Let's go home".
She drives home and you almost fall asleep.
"Baby", she whispers.
"Mmh..", you say opening your eyes.
"Can you walk by yourself?", she asks.
"I can try".
You exit from the car but you loose balance, Sarah catches you.
"Pay attention", she giggles.
She wraps her arms around you, "Thanks", you say blushing.
Sarah lays you down on her sofa,
"I feel like a shit", you groan.
"I'm going to give you a medicine, can you take off your dress?", she asks caressing your cheek.
"Yes baby, thank you".
You take off your dress and Sarah gives you her pajamas.
She sits near you, caressing your leg.
"I'm sorry Sarah.. I didn't want to drink at first.. but then my friends convinced me.. I'm sorry", you say looking down.
"Baby girl, look at me", she takes your face in her hands, "I'm not mad at you okay? I'm sorry if I freaked out, I was just so worried".
"I thought about you all the time", you say as you get more comfortable in her arms.
She giggles hugging you, "Really?".
You nod, "I don't want to spend not even another Saturday without you", you whisper.
She kisses your head, "I love you".
"I love you too", you say falling asleep.

The following morning you wake up in Sarah's bed, but Sarah is not there with you.
"Sarah?", you call.
"Baby girl, you are awake", she says entering in the room.
"What time is it?", you ask.
"Midday", she says, "I've made breakfast if you want", she says sitting next to you.
"Thank you", you share a kiss.
Sarah, of course, deepens the kiss as she lays on you.
You cup her boobs, softly squeezing them,
"I've missed my girls", you say giggling.
She laughs, "We've missed you too". You kiss for a couple of minutes until Sarah pulls away,
"Let's go, the pancakes are getting cold", she says taking your hand.
"You made pancakes?", you ask.
"Yes", she says proudly.
You hug her from behind, "My favorites".
"I know", she giggles.
You kiss a couple of times her neck and then you two happily eat your breakfast .