Will you say yes?🖤

Your eyes were closed, hearing Sarah's heartbeat as she was sleeping.
You moved into your new house a couple of days ago, you still had to unpack a lot of things and furnish almost all the house, but you couldn't wait anymore.
You spend almost all the night staring at her, smiling, asking yourself what you did to deserve someone as special as her by your side.
"That's creepy", Sarah whispers opening her eyes.
You giggle, "I'm sorry love, go back to sleep".
"Wait what time is it?", she asks.
"4 am", you say.
"Why are you awake baby girl?", she asks worried.
"Nothing love, I was just.. thinking. About how grateful and lucky I am to have you by my side", you whisper.
She smiles, pulling you for a long kiss.
"I'm so lucky too. But now sleep honey, you need to rest. We have to start our new jobs in the morning".
"You are right.. goodnight Sar", you say resting your head on the crack of her neck and hugging her from behind.
"Night beautiful", Sarah whispers already falling back asleep.
In the morning, she is the first one that wakes up.
She plants soft kisses all over your face, making you giggle.
"Hi", she softly whispers.
"Hello princess", you say kissing her.
"Let's go out for breakfast?", she asks.
You nod, "We still have to go at the supermarket".
"We will go after work", she says kissing down your neck and chest.
"Babe.. you really want to be late our first day of work?", you say as you understand Sarah's intentions.
"Mmh... maybe", she says smirking.
"Or maybe we can just get up and be in time", you say getting up from bed.
She groans, "It's not that I don't want to", you say approaching her, she wraps her arms around your waist, "I'd love to", you whisper, "But we are already late".
Sarah nods, "Tonight then?".
"Everything you want", you whisper and Sarah grins before pulling you for a passionate kiss.
After breakfast, you arrive at your new school hand in hand. You squeeze Sarah's hand,
"Don't be nervous baby girl", Sarah says to you.
"I've never had a job before", you nervously say.
Sarah seriously looks at you, taking your face in her hands,
"You are gonna be great. You hear me? It's gonna be ok", she whispers sweetly.
You nod, "Thank you". You peck her lips and then the principle arrives.
"Good morning Miss Paulson and Miss Y/S. Follow me", he greats you.
After the principal's explanations, you have to take different ways.
You sigh, "Have a good day baby", you say to Sarah.
"You too honey, see you at the break. I love you", she says pecking your cheek.
You smile and enter in your office. The principal explained you what you have to do, you will work for the teachers and students's needs.
After the whole morning at the computer, the break arrives.
You hear a knock at the door, Sarah opens it.
"Good morning Miss Y/S", she says smirking and closing the door.
"Good morning Miss Paulson", you say as you get up.
You share a passionate kiss, "I've missed you, I couldn't wait for you to show up", you whisper.
"I've missed you too.. and you look so professional.. you are so hot", she says between kisses.
You giggle, "So how did your first morning go?".
"Great, I've met all my new classes.. they seem good".
"And did you meet any student that maybe.. caught your attention?", you tease her.
Her jaw drops, "How can you even think about it?", she says lightly surprised.
You laugh, "I was kidding baby. It just remained of how we met", you say hugging her tight.
"I love you so damn much and you know that", she says setting herself between your legs.
"Baby..", you say as she starts to tease you, "I don't want to get caught our first day", you say.
"C'mon.. let's have some fun", Sarah replies kissing your neck.
"Mmh", you lightly moan as you close your eyes and your body becomes weak at her touch.
"I've missed you", she says as she unbutton your blouse.
"I've too", you say breathless as your hands wonder under her sweater.
The room fills with soft moans, escaping from both of your mouths as you both start to make your ways in each other's jeans.
There is a knock at the door, you both jump and you clear your throat,
"Who is?", you ask while you bottom up your shirt and Sarah composes herself.
"The principal. Can I come in?".
"Yes of course", you reply and he opens the door.
"Miss Paulson how is going?".
"Great, thank you", Sarah says clearly upset by the fact that he interrupted your moment.
"Y/N, if I can call you like this", he starts and you nod, "I need you to fix this files on the computer", he says.
"Okay, I will", you smile.
"Thank you, have a good day", he says and you and Sarah wave him.
"Fuck he almost caught us", you say.
"He interrupted us", Sarah says rolling her eyes.
You giggle, " C'mon.. wait until tonight", you say caressing her waist.
She sighs, "Or we could...", she smirks making her way in your jeans again.
"Babe we have no time", you manage to say as she touches you from your underwear.
"The b-break will end s-soon", you say but she starts to kiss your neck.
Indeed, the bell rings.
"Fuck I have to go in class", she says.
"Told you", you say.
She sticks out her tongue, "At least give me a kiss".
You smile wrapping your arms around her neck, her hands wonder on your body as you kiss passionately.
Both of you weren't going to stop if Cate didn't come in.
"Uhm.. guys?", she says.
Sarah pulls away, "Cate!", she says embarrassed and you giggle.
"Well Sarah the bell rang, we have to go in class. I didn't want the principale to come in while you were mh.. well", she says.
"Thank you, Cate", you say and Sarah plants another kiss on your lips before walking away.
"See you outside school at 2 pm", she says and blows you a kiss.
After a stressful first day, you exit from school and wait for Sarah.
Ten minutes after, you see Sarah arriving in front of you, you raise your brown.
"Wasn't she at school?", you ask to yourself.
"Hi baby girl", she says smiling and giggling.
"Why are you laughing?", you say not understanding what's going on.
She takes out a roses bouquet from her back,
"This is for my beautiful girlfriend for her first day at work ever", she says smiling.
Your jaw drops, "S-Sarah I.. I'm speechless baby.. Oh fuck I love you", you say hugging her so tight she can't breath anymore.
"They are beautiful", you say admiring them.
Sarah kneels down,
"Babe what-"
"Shh, just listen to me", she says, "It might be a little early, but I know for sure that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You have no idea how much I love you, you make me feel complete and I've never felt like this before. Baby, we have everything. Our life is perfect at the moment: us, our new house, our new jobs.. I want nothing more than this. With you. So Y/N.. will you marry me?", she asks with hope as she opens a little box with a ring inside of it.
You can't speak, you are absolutely speechless, tears run down your cheek.
"I-I Sarah oh my god..", you say as you cry.
Sarah chuckles, "I know that this is a little improvised, I thought about it this morning, but I know that this is the right thing for us", she says smiling like an idiot, "Will you say yes?".