Caught and Fired🖤

After a couple of days visiting New York, you decide to go back at home.
"I still have two days off from school, we can stay at my apartment and just relax", Sarah proposes as you both exit from the airport.
"Okay baby girl, my mom didn't call or text so I suppose that I'll stay at your apartment", you sigh.
"Maybe try to call her?".
"No, I don't want to loose the chance to stay with you for this days", you say.
She smiles, "I love you", she says caressing your chin.
"I love you too", you say kissing her hand.
You just spend this two days in bed, cuddling each other's and watching tv series.
Sarah orders the pizzas and you eat in bed.
"Finally I was so hungry", you say eating the first slice, Sarah giggles pecking your lips.
"I don't want to go to school tomorrow", you sigh.
"I don't want too, we have lived together for almost two weeks baby", she says.
"That's the longest we have been together", you say.
"Did you liked it?", she says raising her brown.
"Of course I did Sar, it has been amazing, I can't wait to live with you", you whisper.
Sarah smiles and kisses you softly.
"Maybe tomorrow after school I'll go back at home", you say.
"Stay here baby", she says resting her chin on your shoulder.
"I just want to talk to my parents and understand the situation, what they think and what they want to do", you explain.
"If something happens call me immediately, I'll pick you up and you stay here with me okay?", she says and you nod before softly kissing her.
You then watch a movie and fall asleep in each other's arms.
The alarms rings,
"Good morning love", Sarah whispers.
"Morning sweetheart", you say kissing her.
"I could get used to wake up next to you", she says and you giggle.
You eat your breakfast, you go to school and take separate ways.
"See you later baby", Sarah whispers, you blow her a kiss and she smiles, "I love you", she mumbles.
The bell rings for the break, you exit from your class and you see Sarah talking with the science teacher.
"I hate him", you think because he always flirts with her.
He caresses her arm, you can see that Sarah is a lot uncomfortable.
"Control yourself y/n", you whisper to yourself.
Then you see his hand cupping Sarah's ass, Sarah's face becomes red as a tomato and she slaps his hand away.
At this point you loose it,
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!", you scream running to him, "DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH HER AGAIN!", you say slapping his hand.
"Who the fuck are you?", he angrily asks.
"y/n please calm-", Sarah manages to say.
"CALM DOWN? HE JUST TOUCHED YOU AND I HAVE TO CALM DOWN?", you scream to Sarah.
"Why you care so much?", he asks.
"BECAUSE SHE IS MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND AND YOU CAN'T TOUCH HER LIKE THAT !!".
"Fuck", Sarah whispers.
His eyes wides, "Your WHAT?!".
"Oh shit", you whisper as you panic.
"What the fuck did you just do?!", Sarah screams.
"I'm sorry S-sar I lost it I-I..".
"You just shouted in front of the entire school that we have a relationship! What the fuck is wrong with you?!", she screams even more.
"This dude here touched your ass!".
"THAT'S ENOUGH!", you hear the principal say.
At this point everyone is looking at you,
"Miss Paulson it's true what Y/N just said?", he firmly asks.
Sarah doesn't answer,
"Sarah?..", you whisper to her shocked because she doesn't answer.
"Yes. Yes, it's true", she almost whispers not looking at you.
"That's unbelievable! Miss Paulson you are fired and you Y/N don't ever come back! You both leave this school NOW!", he screams.
Sarah angrily looks at you, she takes her bag and walks away slamming the door.
You run after her, crying.
"SARAH!", you scream but she doesn't stop.
You reach her, "Sarah fucking wait for me!", you say grabbing her arm. She pulls away,
"I lost my fucking job y/n! And it's your fault!", she angrily says.
"It's my fault if you love me? Or if I love you?", you say shocked.
"I didn't say that. It's your fault because you fucking screamed in front of EVERYONE that I'm your girlfriend! And for what? For what, y/n?!", she screams as she cries too.
"He was touching you-"
"It was unnecessary! You think I couldn't have solved it by myself?!", she says as she goes near her car.
"I was trying to defend you! You were clearly uncomfortable!", you protest.
"I don't need you!", she screams back.
This sentence breaks your heart,
"Sarah..you didn't mean that did you?", you say crying.
"I'm taking you home", she says.
"No please, my home is with you, y-you know that-"
"Y/N, stop. Your home is with your parents and I'm taking you there", she doesn't even look at you.
You step in the car,
"Sarah, please. I know that you are angry, I'm so sorry", you can't stop crying.
"Learn to think before you speak", she says and starts the car.
You are shocked, Sarah was treating you so badly. You know it was all your fault, but you did a mistake, and Sarah didn't understand that.
Sarah parks the car,
"I'm not going down until you talk to me", you say crossing your arms.
"Don't act like a kid", it was all she said.
"Sarah can you fucking stop?! You are treating me so badly, I want to remember you that I'm your girlfriend!", you scream.
"Not anymore", she whispers.
"What?!", you say as you panic, she doesn't answer.
"Sarah what did you just say?", you scream crying.
You can see tears from Sarah's eyes,
"Y/N please get out".
"I'm not going anywhere, you are not leaving me are you?", you say.
"I said GET OUT!", she screams.
You look at her in shock, "Sarah what are you doing...you said you wouldn't ever leave me", you say speechless.
Sarah looks out the window and starts to cry hard,
"I love you", you say and she looks at you, you can see from her eyes that she is hurt, "And I know you still do too", you say before exiting from the car.
"Of course I do", she whispers to herself looking at you as you disappear in your house.
You enter in your house, crying hard.
"Are you okay?", your mom asks worried.
"Oh now you care? Where the fuck were you in this last week? Listen just stay away from me please", you scream entering in your room, slamming the door and locking it.
You throw yourself in bed, you couldn't believe that Sarah left you.
Your Sarah.
"It can't be real", you whisper to yourself.
You take your phone and call her.
One, two, three, four times. She doesn't answer.
[11:25 am]
Y/N: Sarah please answer me
[11:40 am]
Y/N: I know you are angry but you can't leave me!
[12:15 am]
Y/N: I love you so much
At this point you didn't care anymore. You argued with your parents, after what they discovered your friends probably won't never talk to you again, and you didn't have Sarah with you.
Your breath becomes irregular, you were having one of your panic attacks.
Usually Sarah was there for you, but now she wasn't.
You take the razor and start to cut your arm, and your waist.
"No one's care anymore", you think before falling asleep.