Leaving?🖤

🌻A/N: I've read all your suggestions, and I'm currently writing about some drama and then finally about them living together! But first I'll publish this two chapters that I've already wrote.🌻

While you two are peacefully sleeping, Sarah's phone starts ringing.
"Babe", you softly shake her, "Your phone".
She groans, looking at the time. It's 3 am in the morning.
"Who could be?", she asks.
You both sit in bed as Sarah picks up the phone.
"Hello?", she says. You rest your head on her shoulder.
"Oh my g-god, when?!", she almost screams. You can say that there is something wrong.
"O-okay, but is he alive?".
You start to panic, "What's wrong?", you whisper.
Sarah mumbles a "wait".
"Thank you, I'm coming as soon as possible", she seriously says.
"What happened??", you say as she hangs up.
"My dad just had an accident.. they don't know if he will wake up", she says with a broken voice.
"Oh my god... baby I'm so sorry", you say as you pull her into your embrace.
"Shh don't worry angel.. everything will be alright", you whisper as Sarah softly cries into your arms.
"I didn't see him for years", she whispers crying.
"You have to go to him", you seriously say.
"N-no baby I can't leave you here", she says.
"Love, are you kidding? I'll be fine here, and it will be just for a week or so.. you have to go and stay with him, he needs you", you say caressing her cheek.
"I-I don't know... can we talk about it in the morning? I'm tired", she says.
You sigh, "As you want love. Come here", you open your arms and she cuddles up to you.
Sarah sleeps for all night, hugged to you. You couldn't sleep, you didn't want her to not see her father because of you.
Before your alarm rings, you get up and go to drink a glass of water.
While drinking, you feel two arms wrapped around you.
"I didn't want to wake you up", you say.
"Don't worry love, what's wrong?", she asks hugging you tight.
"I'll come with you", you seriously say.
"H-how?", she asks.
"I'll figure something out. If I call my aunt maybe she will cover me from my parents. I could say to them that I'm going to stay at her house for a week and to my aunt I'll say that I'm going on vacation with my friends", you explain.
"Are you sure?", she asks.
"I can try. I don't want to leave you alone", you smile.
"Thank you baby girl", she says hugging you.
"I'm sorry babe for what happened. I really am", you say caressing her back.
She kisses your cheek, "Call your aunt, I'll do a shower", she says.
You call your aunt and, as you thought, she will help you.
"Okay... thanks, love you. Bye", you hang up and Sarah comes out of the shower.
"What did she say?".
"She will help me, no problems".
"Oh okay so.. we will have to go?".
"Baby I can see that there is something wrong.. tell me", you say stroking her hair.
She sighs, "I'm sorry for what happened to my dad, really. But.. I don't know if I want to see him. I don't know if I'm ready", she says looking down.
"Why? What happened?".
"The last time I saw him, years ago, we argued, a lot. He doesn't accept my sexuality.. he said he is ashamed of me, that I'm disgusting and-", she says as she cries.
"Baby come here", you hug her tight.
"I didn't know, I'm so sorry", you whisper, "You know you are none of those things right? You are the most amazing person on earth".
"Thank you baby girl.. I don't want you to see him. He would hurt you", she says.
"Oh baby.. now I understand why you didn't want me to come. I don't care of what he could say okay? Even my parents won't accept me, I'm used to hear things like that. If you want I won't meet him, but this doesn't mean that I can't come with you", you seriously say, "I can wait for you outside the room or even outside the hospital, but I won't leave you alone on the plane or alone with him".
"Would you do that for me?", she asks looking at you in the eyes.
"I would do everything for you", you firmly say.
"Thank you baby", she whispers.
"When do you want to leave?", you ask her while hugging her.
"Tomorrow morning is okay?".
"Okay love", you say pecking your lips and Sarah goes to change herself.
You go in the bedroom and hug her from behind, "I love you", you whisper trying to cheer her up a little bit.
She softly smiles, "I love you too sweetheart".
She turns around and kisses you,
"While I'm driving can you please buy the plane tickets?", she says.
"Okay love, let me change and then we can go", you peck her lips and go in the bathroom.
During class, all you can think about is Sarah. You are so sorry for what happened, but also you understood why she doesn't really want to see her father. You sigh as the bell rings, you have Sarah now.
"Good morning class", she says with her smile. You smile to her.
"I wanna warn you that from tomorrow I won't be here because of family issues. I'll come back in a week or so", she explains.
You get up and go to Sarah,
"Miss Paulson may I speak privately with you for a minute?", you ask. She raises her brown,
"Mh sure", she says as you both exit from class.
"What's wrong honey?", she asks as she closes the class door.
"If you don't want to go, you don't have to okay? I won't force you, I can understand if you don't want to see him", you say.
"Thank you baby, but I've decided to go. He is my dad after all.. maybe we will make peace, I hope", she sighs.
"I'm okay with everything you want to do", you say almost kissing her.
"Babe not here", she whispers pulling away.
"Shit I forgot", you say and she giggles.
"I love you", she softly whisper.
"I love you too babe", you reply.
You both go back in class, you are calmer now.
After school, you go at home and prepare your suitcase, Sarah does the same.
"Y/N, I want to talk with you", your mom says.
"Mh sure mom what's wrong?", you ask while choosing what to take with you.
"Honestly honey I don't want you to go at your aunt's house. You are always out in this period, specially during the night, I don't like this thing", she seriously says.
You panic, "Mom please! I need to go!", you say.
"Why? What do you have to do? Why can't you stay here at YOUR house?!", she says and you see that she starts to get angry.
"Because I'm stressed okay! School is stressful, you and dad stress me, I just need some days off", you scream.
"Oh me and dad stress you? How? You are NEVER at home!".
At this point you didn't care anymore, all you want to do is go away with Sarah.
"Mom please, stop. I'll go, period. I'm eighteen I can do whatever the fuck I want".
"Don't you dare to talk like this with me young lady! I'm your mother, you do what I tell you to do. And you won't go, period".
You start to cry, you are so nervous, "Fuck you mom! I don't want to stay with you and dad anymore didn't you understand this?! I can't handle you both anymore", you say closing your suitcase.
Your mom slaps you, "Mom!!", you scream.
"You don't talk to me like that. I warned you. Now get out of this house, go where the fuck you want, don't come back here and cry when you will hurt yourself".
"I'll gladly go away from here", you coldly say.
You exit from your house slamming the door. You call Sarah,
Sarah: Hi love
Y/N: Baby can you pick me up?
Sarah: I thought you would came here tomorrow morning
Y/N: Yeah but.. I argued with my mom, a lot. I'm outside my house, can you come?
Sarah: Of course baby, I'm coming. Stay safe I love you
You: I love you too
You hung up and wait for her.
As she arrives, she parks the car and you run to her. She exits from the car and you literally throw yourself in her arms.
"Princess what happened?", she asks hugging you tight.
"I hate her, she didn't want me to go away so we argued", you pull away and you look at her, "Then she slapped me...and she told me to go whenever the fuck I wanted because she doesn't care anymore".
Sarah caresses your cheek, "Baby I'm so sorry".
"I'm not", you firmly say, "Now we can go to your dad without problems, that's all that matters".
Sarah kisses your forehead, "Let's go home?", you ask.
Sarah nods and you smile to her as you hop in the car.
You spend the afternoon cuddling each other's, Sarah calls her mom and warns her that you two will leave for New York tomorrow morning. After dinner you go to sleep because you have to get up pretty late.
You lay down in Sarah's bed, "Are you okay baby?", you ask her while she joins you.
She nods, "Yeah, I'm glad you are here with me. You always calm me down", she says resting her head on your chest and closing her eyes.
"I'm happy to go to New York.. I've never been there", you say cuddling her.
"If my dad will be okay maybe we can stay a little longer mh? So I'll show you the city and where I grew up".
"I would love to. Now sleep baby, I love you", you softly kiss her lips.
"I love you too my little princess", Sarah says and you giggle.
In the morning, Sarah drives at the airport, both of you are a little anxious.
You take her hand as you wait for the plane, "Hey baby girl", you whisper.
"I'm so scared", she says.
"Nothing bad is going to happen okay? Relax, this flight will end before you know", you say trying to calm her down a bit.
She nods resting her head on your shoulder,
"I love you so much", she whispers caressing your hand.
You smile, "I love you too baby", you kiss her head.
You get on the plane,
"W-will you hold me?", Sarah asks with a soft voice.
"Of course I'll, come here", she rests her head on your chest as you hug her, tight.
"Try to relax", you whisper.
During the flight Sarah is a little nervous, but you success to keep her calm. She never leaves your embrace and also falls asleep.
You kiss her cheek a couple of times, "Baby", you whisper kissing her nose.
"Mh?", she says slowly opening her eyes.
"We are landing", you say.
"Thank God", Sarah says and you giggle.
As you exit from the airport, Sarah's mom is there waiting for you.
Sarah runs to her, hugging her.
"How are you feeling?", Cath asks.
"It's strage.. to be back in here", Sarah says.
"Y/N, sweetie hi", Cath says.
"Hi Cath, I'm so sorry for what happened", you truly say and she smiles at you.
Sarah wraps her arm around you,
"Mom it's okay if we stay at our house? We will share my bedroom".
"Of course, you don't need to ask, that's your house too. Let's go so you can rest a bit, then we can go at the hospital".
On the way home, Sarah and her mom discuss about family issues, and about Sarah's dad. You stay silent, giving them their space.
"Honey are you ready to see him again?", Cath asks.
Sarah sighs, "I don't know.. I really don't".
"Maybe you can-", you say but Sarah cuts you off.
"Please y/n, stay out of this", she coldly say.
"Oh mh..sorry", you whisper looking down. Sarah never talked with you like this and you feel bad.
"Sarah..", her mom says understanding you.
"It's fine Cath, I should mind my business", you say as you exit from the car.
"Sarah apologies to her. Now", Cath firmly says to Sarah.
Sarah exits from the car too, "Y/N! Honey wait for me please", she says running to you. Cath follows her,
"Cath can you please open the door?", you say not facing Sarah.
"Baby girl please, I'm sorry", Sarah says.
"Give her some time", Cath says to Sarah as you enter in the house.
Sarah sighs, "My bedroom is on the first floor, second door".
You nod and run upstairs. You open the door and, without even looking around you, you lay down in bed and softly cry.
After half an hour, you start to fall asleep but you hear someone opening the door.
Sarah lays down next to you, wrapping her arm around you hugging you from behind, kissing softly your cheek.
"Baby, I'm so sorry. I was rude, but I swear I didn't want to, I'm just stressed", she whispers.
"It's okay babe, don't worry. I guess I got mad because of the whole situation.. you being sad, me arguing with my mom", you sigh turning around to face her.
"So you forgive me?", she asks.
"Of course Sar you don't even have to ask", you say caressing her cheek.
You share a soft kiss, "I love you so fucking much", she says.
You smile, "I love you too, a lot. And I'm sorry, I should be the one that comforts you".
"Don't say that, we are both here for each other's, it's normal if you feel like this, and I totally understand you", she says laying her head on your chest.
"Are you ready to leave?", you ask.
She takes a deep breath, "Yeah.. you want to go now?".
"It's up to you", you say caressing her hair.
"My mom wants to go.. at least we can talk to the doctors".
"She is right baby, c'mon", you say pecking her lips and getting up.
You exit from the bedroom hand in hand and Cath smiles at you.
"Everything's okay my girls?".
You both nod and smile to each other's.
"Perfect, we can go".
During the ride to the hospital, Sarah rests her head on your shoulder, while you hug her and cuddle her, she says that this calms her down.
Sarah takes a deep breath before entering in the hospital, you quietly follow her.