Our New Life🖤

"I-I Sarah oh my god..", you say as you cry.
Sarah chuckles, "I know that this is a little improvised, I thought about it this morning, but I know that this is the right thing for us", she says smiling like an idiot, "Will you say yes?"...

"You are crazy baby.. YES! Thousands of times, YES!", you say as you kneel down next to her and kiss her passionately.
Sarah smiles in the kiss as happy tears come down from her cheek.
"You are crazy", you whisper again, resting your forehead on hers.
"I'm crazy about you..", she says getting up. You get up too and chuckle, she takes your hand and gives you the ring.
"You didn't have to buy me another ring..", you say.
Sarah can't stop smiling, "I just wanted everything to be perfect", she says.
"With you, everything is perfect. I love you, I love you so much", you say hugging her.
"I love you too princess, I'm so happy you said yes".
"Did you have any doubt?!", you laugh, "I can't believe we are getting married".
Sarah wipes away your tears, "Thank you, baby girl".
"For what? I should be the one that thanks you", you say.
Sarah lightly shakes her head, "Thank you, for everything. For making me feel loved, for choosing me and for loving me, despite everything", she says as she cries.
"Oh baby.. don't cry please", you say kissing her softly, "Hey.. shh", you take her in your arms, "I love you", you whisper.
"I know.. and I love you even more".
On the way home, you can't help but stare at your ring, you feel butterflies inside you.
Sarah caresses your chin as you stop at the traffic light, you melt at the touch.
"Where do you want to go, my fiancée?", she says smirking.
You smile at the last word, "I would say home but.. we have to go at the supermarket and we still have to choose a lot of things for the house", you sigh.
"They can wait", Sarah says, "There is something more important I have to do".
"Like?", you ask.
"Making love to my girl", she says grinning.
You bite your lip as you feel a tingle between your legs.
"Still want to go at the supermarket?", she asks innocently.
"You are such a teaser", you say, "And you already know the answer", you say rolling your eyes and giggling.
As you enter in the house, Sarah attacks your lips, "I miss you.. so much..", she says between kisses.
"I do too, it's been a long time", you giggle.
Sarah stops for a moment, "I can't even remember the last time we fucked", she says and you lightly slap her arm.
"Don't be this dramatic", you say giggling.
"Two weeks for sure", she says, "And it never happened before".
"Then let's catch up this wasted time", you whisper pulling her extremely close to you.
You both softly moan as you make your way in the bedroom, you slam her in bed and she gasp.
"B-babe?", you ask.
"Yes, my love?".
"Can I uhm, be in charge?", you ask blushing.
Sarah bites her lips, "Fuck.. of course".
"What?", you giggle.
"You are so hot", she says caressing your waist.
You softly kiss her neck, "I hope you are wet for me, mommy", you whisper.
Sarah moan, "Fuck kitten, you will be the death of me", she says grinding on you.
You firmly grab her waist, "Don't move", you say looking intensely at her.
She groans and closes her eyes as you start to unbutton her shirt, slowly.
"B-babe please", she begs.
"Shh mommy, be patient", you say brushing your fingers on her now exposed breasts.
"How can you be so beautiful?", you ask her.
She smiles, "Look at you, gorgeous".
You giggle kissing her soft lips, you love being this sexy with her but you can't help being soft, she is too sweet and pure.
You take one of her nipples in your mouth, sucking on it, making Sarah breath heavily. You do the same to the other one and you kiss her stomach, stopping for a moment just for taking off her jeans.
"Honey..", she lightly moans.
"Fuck, your moans are the most beautiful thing I've ever heard I swear", you say.
You touch her from her underwear,
"You want me to take this off?", you ask.
"Y-yeah", she says grinding on your hand.
"Tsk, what did I tell you?", you say taking your hand away.
"T-to not move", she says, she is dying for your touch and you love it.
"So be a good mommy and obey", you firmly say.
You take off her underwear, slowly, gasping as you see how wet she is.
You admire her naked body for a second, and smile to yourself.
Sarah takes off your shirt, leaving you with your bra.
You kiss passionately, she cups your ass squeezing it.
Your hand slides between her legs, cupping her center.
Sarah lets out a moan, arching her back.
"K-kitten please", at this point you stop teasing her and give in.
You bend down and start to suck and lick her clit, Sarah already moans loud as her hand grabs your hair.
"Y/N, mmh GOD!", she moans.
You smirk to yourself as you pull away, immediately trusting two fingers inside of her.
"F-Faster", she almost whispers.
You bite your lip, "Mhh you are needy aren't you?".
At this point Sarah is a moaning mess, and you feel her orgasm building up.
"Don't cum, mommy", you say getting up.
"W-Where are you going?", Sarah asks breathing heavily.
You take the box where you put all your "games", then you reach the bed again.
"What do you prefer?", you ask.
Sarah bites her lip, "Y-you choose.. I'm okay with everything, just fuck me".
You take the strap, you know Sarah loves it.
"Mmh yeah", Sarah moans sexily as you tease her entrance.
"Fuck", you whisper, hearing her moans makes you wetter and wetter.
"AAAH, YES!", she screams as you slide the toy into her.
Her hips start to rock in rhythm with the toy.
"You are so hot", you whisper speeding up your actions, meanwhile you leave open mouthed kisses on her neck and chest.
"I'm cuming-KITTEN", she moans one last time before reaching her high.
You slow down your action, waiting for her to calm down.
She is still breathing heavily, "Fuck baby.. I didn't cum that hard in a long time", she giggles pulling you for a long kiss.
As you pull away you look intensely into her eyes, "Let's have a baby", you say.
Sarah eyes's wide, "W-what?", she mumbles.
"I want a family with you. I know how much a child means to you, and now that we are getting married.. I think I'm ready. Sar, I just want you to be happy. And I know you said that you can give up the idea of being a mother, but I don't want you to. I want you to be a mother, because you would be a wonderful mother", you say as you caress her cheek.
"Y-you would do that for me?", she says with teary eyes.
You nod smiling, "You know I would do everything for you", you whisper.
"B-but you once said-"
"Forget what I've said. I'm changed now, our relationship changed. We live together, we are getting married, we have jobs.. so, why not? Let's try this okay? Together", you say taking her hand.
Sarah cries, "You are amazing baby girl. I don't know what to say, this is the best gift you could ever give me", she says hugging you.
"Don't say anything. I love you more than my own life, you mean everything to me".
"I always knew you were the one", Sarah whispers before kissing you softly, with so much love it was like the first time you two have ever kissed.
"I won't never stop loving you, princess", Sarah says and you smile big, resting your head on her chest.

🖤🖤||I think I'll write a few more chapters and then I'll end this story. Don't worry, I'm already thinking about two new stories!||🖤🖤