6 months🖤

[Time skips 3 months]
You and Sarah have been together for 6 months by now.
Saturday will be your anniversary and you booked a weekend at the sea.
You are in class, waiting for the last period to end so you can go at Sarah's house. Sarah texts you,
Sarah🧸🖤:  Booooo I miss you
You giggle,
You: I miss you too baby. Just wait half an hour and I'll be there
Sarah🧸🖤: I'll pick you up okay? So you won't have to walk here
You: Thank you Sar, love you
Sarah🧸🖤: I love you too, see you soon baby

You jump in Sarah's car,
"Hi baby", you say.
She pecks your lips, "Hi honey. You look so beautiful today".
Sarah always knows how to make you smile,
"So do you, as always".
She smirks, "Are you excited for tomorrow?".
"A lot actually..", you say taking her hand and kissing it. "I'm so happy with you, you know?".
Sarah smiles, "I'm so happy too. When I broke up with my ex girlfriend a couple of years ago I didn't think that I would fell in love again.."
"But then you met me..", you tease.
"Yeah, and I went crazy for you".
You giggle, "I fell in love with you the first time I saw you".
"Do you remember the first time we met?", she laughs.
You laugh too, "Of course! How could I forget?", "Can I ask you something?", you say.
"Go for it".
"You asked me to help you on purpose or it was accidental?"
"To be honest, it was accidental. But, as soon as I saw you, I felt something. Let's say that I asked if you wanted some help in english on purpose", she laughs.
"Yeah, I thought that".
"Really?", she asks in shock.
"Yes, you weren't believable.. but it was so cute. Also, you eye-fucked me every time you watched me".
"Fuck, I thought I was good at hiding it".
"You were terrible", you laugh.
"Shut up", she laughs, "You eye-fucked me a lot too, you know?".
"And I still do", you say biting your lip.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
As you arrive at Sarah's house, she kisses you deeply.
"I missed you so much in this days", Sarah whispers.
"Me too.. I hate when we can't see each other during the week", you say caressing her cheek.
"Let's organized all we need for this two days", she says smiling big.
You giggle, "You are so cute", you say as you wraps your arms around her waist from behind.
You spend all the afternoon organizing the weekend, you eat your dinner and you have to go home.
"Baby, don't leave me", Sarah says wrapping her arms around you.
"Love, we will see tomorrow.. I have to go home".
She sighs, "Stay here please. I need you".
"Sarah, what's wrong?", you say worried.
She cries a little, "I-I just want to lay down with you, falling asleep while cuddling you and waking up with you in my arms", she says looking down. She looks like a puppy,
"Baby, tomorrow and Sunday we will be together all day..think about this", you try to comfort her.
She shakes her head, "Please y/n, just for tonight..I know that you didn't ask your parents to stay out for the night, but please, I need you to stay here with me", she asks crying.
Your heart breaks as you see her like this,
"Love, of course. I'll call them and I'll try to convince them okay? But then we will talk", you seriously say. She just nods and pecks your lips.
*Dad? yeah, I know I should come back home but.. my friend got sick.. she asked me if I could stay here with her.. I know but please, just for tonight..okay thank you, bye*.
"So?", Sarah asks.
"I can stay", you smile.
"Thank God", she says hugging you.
"Now we lay down and you tell me what's wrong with you okay? I can feel there is something that you didn't tell me".
You sit on Sarah's bed and she sits on your lap, you take her in your arms, "Cuddle me?", she asks.
"Of course", you whisper kissing her neck.
"I-I've been having some panic attacks..before I go to sleep. I still don't know why, the only thing I know is that when we sleep together, it doesn't happen", she says.
"Oh, baby", you caress her arm, "Why didn't you tell me?".
"I guess I didn't want you to get worried.."
"Of course I get worried love. Just think that in this three nights we will be together, then we will figure out something okay?".
She nods, "You always know how to calm me down", Sarah says as she hugs you more.
You giggle, "I love you. Goodnight".
She whispers "I love you t-too", already falling asleep in your arms.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
"Good morning princess, did you sleep well?", you ask her.
"Mmh.. morning beautiful. Yes, I did. Thank you", she softly kisses your lips.
"Happy anniversary baby.. I love you so fucking much and I'm so grateful to have you by my side..you are my whole world", she says looking directly in your eyes.
"Happy Anniversary Sar..you don't know how much I love you. You are the most beautiful thing that ever happened to me. I can't wait to spend my whole life with you". She smiles, and kisses you again.
You climb on top of her as you kiss passionately, but you are stopped my your phone ringing.
Sarah groans, "Don't answer", she says not letting you go.
"Sar, I have to.. It's my mom".
*Hello? Morning mom..Yeah, I'm fine. Everything is alright, we are getting ready for school..of course, see you later, love you*.
"She just wanted to check if I was okay", you say.
Sarah giggles, "I totally understand".
"Let's eat breakfast", you say getting up.
"Mmh..come back here", Sarah says wrapping her arms around your waist and you pulling you back in bed.
"Jesus Sar.. you are so lazy".
"5 more minutes please".
"Just 5 minutes okay?", you say rolling your eyes as she lays you down. She lays on you, kissing you again but with more passion.
You are interrupted again by her phone ringing.
"For fuck sake!", she screams.
You laugh, "Go answer it baby". She kisses you quickly as she gets up and takes her phone.
You see from the screen that the principal is calling her.
"Hello", she says. "Mh, okay no problem. I'll be there. Thank you, bye".
You look at her waiting for her to speak.
"He just wants me to replace a teacher during the first period", she says kissing your jaw.
"Oh, so we better go".
"Not before our make out session", she says as she kisses you again, angrily.
You let her tongue entering your mouth, her hands wonder under your shirt as you cup her ass.
You make a little more until you pull away,
"Let's go baby", you say pecking her cheek.
Sarah groans,
"I was into it", she says crossing her arms.
"You are always in the mood for sex", you laugh.
"That's true", she says. She kisses your neck, "C'mon baby I'll be fast".
"Sar, we have to go, and we have all night", you sigh.
"It's been two weeks since we did something".
"And you will wait until tonight", you say pecking her lips.
"I hate you", she says.
"No you love me", you say going in the kitchen.
~•~•~•~•~•~•
After school, you pack your things and you go at Sarah's house, both ready to leave.
"Okay we have everything we need?", she asks.
"I think so", you say scanning the room.
"Oh baby, did you take the..", you say biting your lip.
"What?", she asks in confusion.
"The toys", you almost whisper.
"Mh look at my baby..", she says playfully and slapping your ass.
"Oh c'mon you are the perv one here!", you say defensively.
She laughs, "Yeah I took them, how could I forget?".
"Yeah that's right..", you say giggling.
"We can go", she proudly says.
"Yes!!", you say excited squeezing her.
"Baby I can't breath".
"I love you", you say kissing her.