Romantic Date🖤

A week passed from the school trip and you are feeling better. You and Sarah talked about what you did and you explained her your story, she was of course very supportive and you loved that.
This Saturday you decided to stay at home, enjoying each other's company.
You arrive at Sarah's house and open the door.
"No baby wait!!", you hear Sarah scream.
"What?", you ask in confusion.
"Stay there, don't move and close your eyes", Sarah says from the kitchen.
You obey even if you don't understand what's going on.
"Babyyyyyy can I come?", you say a couple of minutes later.
"Hi", Sarah softly whispers as she exit from the kitchen.
Your jaw drops, she is stunning. She has a long laced black dress, with a V neck that shows her chest.
"Fuck Sarah you look...absolutely gorgeous", you say as you approach her.
She giggles, "Give me a kiss baby".
You wrap your arms around her waist and kiss her passionately as her hand caress your cheek.
"I have the most beautiful and breath taking girlfriend", you say and she giggles.
"Come with me", Sarah says taking your hand and guiding you in the living room.
The lights are off, but you see candles all over the room and on the table.
"Sar...", you say looking at her.
She gives you a roses bouquet,
"This is for you little one".
"Baby are you kidding? This is the sweetest thing ever.. I don't know what to say", you say speechless.
"Don't say anything. I love you", she whispers as she kisses you.
You put down your bouquet just for hugging her.
"I love you so much..You didn't have to do this", you say looking into her eyes.
"But I wanted. I want you to understand how much I love you and I want to make you feel special every single day of my life".
You bite your lip for not crying and you hug her again,
"Thank you. You are the most wonderful woman on earth", you say as a tear comes down your cheek.
"Don't cry, I want tonight to be a wonderful and happy night okay?", she says caressing your cheek.
"I made dinner", she says proudly.
You giggle, "Let's go to eat then".
"You made my favorite", you say as your eyes sparkle.
She giggles, "Yes and I also bought the dessert".
You take her hand and kiss it.
"What did I do to deserve someone as special as you?", you say.
She laughs, "I could say the same thing you know".
"I'm not as special as you are".
"Yes, to me you are".
You peacefully eat your dinner and then you help Sarah with the dishes.
"Sar", you say turning her around.
"Tell me baby girl".
"I don't know how to thank you for tonight", you say wrapping your arms around her.
"Are you happy?", she asks.
"The happiest I've never been".
"That's the only thing that matters to me", she says kissing you.
"Go on the couch and wait me there. I'll bring the wine", she says and you obey.
Sarah sits down next to you as she opens the bottle of wine.
"Try it", she says handling you the glass.
"Delicious", you say smirking.
Sarah drinks her glass too and then you start to make out.
At first they are gentle and innocent kiss, but then you sit on her lap, straddling her.
"I've missed you", she says between kisses.
"Me too.. It's been awhile since we had very good sex", you say.
"What do you mean?", she asks pulling away.
"Well in the last month we had only quick sex.. at school, in the car, in the hotel room..", you say as you kiss her neck.
"I want to tease you.. undress you.. feel your naked body on mine", you say and she starts to gently buck her hips.
"I know the feeling baby girl, I've missed all of this too", she kisses you, "The most important thing is if you are comfortable", she says thinking about your cuts. Since you made them, you didn't have sex. Well, at least only you didn't because you pleasured Sarah anyway.
You nod, "I miss you and.. need you, so bad".
She smirks, "Come with me", she says as she gets up and takes your hand.
She goes in the bathroom and you see that she prepared a romantic atmosphere, with candles and roses, she also bought a bath bomb.
She opens the hot water,
"Sarah this is incredible", you say.
She smiles, "I'm glad you like it".
"I really, really love you, you know that?", you say.
"I know", she giggles kissing you.
As the water is filling up the tub, you and Sarah get undressed.
"After all that happened I want to have really romantic, gentle and passionate sex.. if it is okay for you", she whispers playing with your dress.
"As long as I'm with you, I'm okay with everything".
You both take off your dresses and Sarah caresses your waist,
"If you don't want-"
"Baby, I want. I'm not ashamed anymore and I'm with you, I know you would never judge me".
You kiss passionately as you take off her bra, she does the same.
As the tub is filled up completely, Sarah stops the water and takes off her underwear. You smirk biting your lip and you do the same.
Sarah slides in the hot water and you put the bath bomb in the tub, you then slide in the water too, your back on Sarah's chest.
She hugs you, kissing the back of your neck,
"This is so relaxing", you say closing your eyes.
"You want me to wash body baby girl?", she whispers.
"That would be lovely", you say.
She takes the soap and washes your back, your chest, your arms and then your legs. You relax at the touch, you feel safe, at home.
She slowly cups your boobs, gently squeezing and massaging them, as she kisses your neck and shoulder.
"Mmh baby", you softly moan.
"Spread your legs for me baby girl", she whispers.
You do what she told and you feel her hand caressing your thighs, meanwhile she still kisses your neck.
"You are so hot love", she says.
"Sar, baby..", you softly moan. Even if she isn't touching you where you needed her the most yet, she is driving you crazy just by talking and softly touching you.
"I love you so much", she says as she slides one finger inside of you.
Your back arches at the touch and your hips start to slowly buck in rhythm with Sarah's hand.
Sarah softly bites your neck and shoulder as she adds another finger, still pumping gently.
"M-more", you moan.
She smirks going faster, her free hand playing with your nipples.
The pleasure hits you, Sarah's raspy and soft voice whispers love things in your ear.
"I'm c-close", you say.
"Cum for me, angel", she says as she speeds up her actions.
Not even one minute later you cum, moaning her name. She stops her actions letting you calm down from your orgasm.
"That was.. the most powerful orgasm I've ever had", you chuckle.
She giggles, "I'm glad".
"You were incredibly sexy babe", you say to her as you turn your head around to face her.
She kisses your nose and you giggle, you then share a tender kiss.
"I want to make love to you", you whisper, your eyes meet her big brown ones.
"I'm all yours", she whispers.
You turn around, completely facing her.
You kiss passionately as you start to tease her entrance.
"Baby girl d-don't tease", she whispers.
You start to slowly enter her, moving in circle.
Sarah moans, throwing back her head.
Her hips starts to move in rhythm with you, searching for more contact.
"F-faster please", she begs.
You kiss her neck as you move your fingers fast, still gently.
"Let it go baby", you say as you already feel her orgasm building up.
Sarah moans your name one last time before softly shaking.
You kiss her tenderly as you caress her arm.
"I love you so much", she whispers.
"I love you too, a lot", you say.
You stay for a little more in the hot water, cuddling and splashing each other.
"Come here", she says as she gets out of the tub, you do the same and she wraps a bathrobe around you and then around herself.
"Let's change in our pajamas", she says, you nod.
You change in her bedroom and you decide to watch a film in bed.
You lay down and you take her in your arms.
"Thank you for everything Sarah, really. This was the best night ever", you say as you cuddle her.
"I told you, I want to make you feel loved and special".
"You already do, every single day".
"I love you", she whispers hugging you tight.
"You are the love my life", you say kissing her head.
"And you are mine", she kisses a lot of times your forehead and cheek, you giggle.
You get more comfortable in her arms, she fully wraps her arms around you, pulling you on her lap.
"What do you want to watch?", you ask her.
"You", she says looking directly into your eyes.
You giggle, "You are such a dork".
"Really babe, why don't we just stay here enjoying each other's company?", she asks seriously caressing your arm.
"For me is more than okay", you say smiling.
"You know.. sometimes I think about  my life before meeting you..", she starts.
"And?...", you say cuddling her.
"I don't know, it's just...crazy. I don't think I could live without you now", she confess.
"I couldn't live without you too. I really mean it Sarah, sometimes I think that I don't show you enough how much I love you and how much you mean to me", you sadly say.
"Baby, trust me, I know this. You show me your love every single day, as I always say, I've never felt this loved before", she says caressing your cheek.
"I can't wait to finish college so we can go away and live peacefully together", you say.
Sarah kisses your head, "About this.. will you tell your parents about me?".
"Well... when we will decide to go away yes. I won't care about their opinion, but now I still live with them and I depend on them so I'm afraid that they will freak out and won't let me see you".
"Okay, baby. I'll be there with you", she seriously says.
"A-are you sure? I mean aren't you scared about their reaction?", you say as you look at her worried.
"I don't care about what they say about me.. I know for sure they won't love me", you both softly laugh, "But I don't want them to hurt you, both physically and psychologically. If they will freak out, I'll defend you and we will just go away okay?", she says.
You nod, "I'm scared", you whisper.
"Don't be baby girl...I won't never leave you alone. You have me okay? You are safe", she whispers.
"I know.. I love you babe", you say.
"I love you too sweetheart", she says kissing your lips.