Moving in🖤

I'm finally baaaack😘

[one week later]

You and Sarah moved into Sarah mother's house some days ago. During this days, you have visited a lot of houses, none of them was right for you.
"Good morning my baby", Sarah whispers to you.
"Mmh morning love", you say before softly kissing her.
"Today I have my job interview", she says.
"I know, you are gonna be great, don't worry", you reassure her.
Sarah cuddles up to you, "I want to find our new house", she says almost in a childish way.
You giggle, "There is no hurry baby, and we have been looking just for two days. Just be patient".
"I know but.. I want to be alone with you, to have our space", she says starting to kiss your neck.
"You are right", you say closing your eyes as Sarah goes on planting soft kisses on your neck.
She moves a little so she is now on top of you and you both bite your lips looking at each other's.
"Girls! Breakfast is ready!", Cath says from the hallway.
Sarah sighs, "You understand what I meant?".
You nod, "I know but c'mon, your mom is doing us a big favor, don't get upset", you say softly kissing her before you both get up and go in the kitchen for breakfast.
After breakfast you both get ready and Sarah drives at her new school, where she has her job interview.
You take her hand, "You are gonna be great love".
She nervously looks at you, "It's not for that.. I don't like changes, I don't know anyone here and.. you won't be there with me", she says looking down.
You take her face in your hands, "But we live together. We are starting a new life and it's normal that we will have different jobs. But, at the end of the day, we will always be together", you reassure her.
Sarah kisses you, "Thank you baby. I love you so much".
You smile, "I love you too. Now go".
She laughs as you both exit from the car, "Call me when you are done", you say.
"Where are you going now?", she asks.
"I don't know, I think I'll go shopping or just around the city".
"Stay safe and don't go too far, you don't know the city yet", she seriously says.
You laugh, "Okay mommy", you wanted to make a joke but you intensified the last word, smirking.
Sarah smirks too, leaning closer to you, "I miss you calling me like that".
"There will be time for this", you whisper pecking her lips, then turning around and walking away smiling, you love teasing her.
After one hour and half, Sarah calls you and she says is done with her interview.
You walk back at school and you see her talking to a pretty woman, near her age.
You clear your throat, "Hey".
Sarah suddenly turns around and smiles as you see you, "Baby", she says pecking your lips.
"Y/N, this is Cate, she will be my colleague. And Cate, this is Y/N, my girlfriend", she says wrapping her arm around you.
"Nice to meet you Y/N. Oh Sarah, don't go yet. I want you to meet my husband since I've meet your partner".
As you hear the word "husband", you let out a sigh of relief.
Sarah looks at you raising her brown but before she could say anything, Cate's husband arrives.
You meet him and Cate's children, they are a lovely family.
You say goodbye to them and hop in the car,
"What was that?", Sarah asks giggling.
"What?".
"You were jealous mh?", she says smirking.
You look down,
"Y-yeah.. As soon as I saw you with her I got scared. I suddenly thought about what you said, that we won't be together at school and-"
"You don't trust me?", Sarah asks worried.
"Of course I do", you say taking her hand, "I don't trust other people".
"There is nothing to worry about okay?", she says, "And you can always finish school here".
You shake your head, "No, I don't want to hide anymore".
Sarah smiles, "Then just trust me. You know I love you more than anything in the world".
"Yes, I know. I'm sorry", you share a passionate kiss.
"Sooo you got the job?", you ask.
"Yes I did!", Sarah says smiling.
"I knew you would have!".
Sarah drives at a cute restaurant for lunch.
"I want to get a job", you say as you are eating.
"Babe are you sure? My salary and my savings are enough to-"
"I know, I know but it's not about money. I want to be more independent and I would get bored when you are at work you know..", you sigh.
"What kind of job would you want?", Sarah asks.
"I don't know.. anything".
"Secretary would be fine?", she asks.
"Why?".
"Because my new school is searching for a new secretary, and I think you would be perfect".
"You really think that?", you ask smiling.
Sarah places her hand on yours, "Of course I do. And we won't need to hide", she whispers.
"That would be perfect", you say.
"Let me call the principal I will ask him!", Sarah says excited and you smile big.
"Sarah?", you ask as she is getting up.
She turns around, "Yeah?".
You smile, "I love you".
She mumbles an "I love you too" and winks at you as she talks with her principal.
As she comes back she says, "He wants to meet you tomorrow morning".
"I hope everything will be fine", you nervously say.
"It will, don't worry baby".
"Don't forget we have to see a couple of new houses in one hour", you say.
"Let's hope we find something", Sarah says sighing.
You both didn't like the first house.
"Sarah c'mon don't be sad", you say as you drive to the other one.
"I'm just upset we can't find a fucking house!", she says.
"Baby it's not like going to buy a dress of a pair of shoes. It's an house, we have to be sure of what we decide because we will spend our life there", you say.
"You are right", Sarah says kissing your cheek.
"As always", you smile proudly.
Sarah rolls her eyes giggling.
As you are done with the house tour, you turn to face Sarah,
"I like this one", you say smiling.
"I like this one too!", Sarah days excited.
[The house it's like Ally's house in Cult]
"Excuse me? Can we do another tour of the house by yourselves?", she asks to the guy, he nods.
"I love the kitchen", she says.
"I can't wait to furnish the living room and our bedroom! They are huge", you say.
"I like the garden outside the house", Sarah says looking out of the window.
You hug her from behind,
"Is this our new house?", you whisper to her.
"Yes. Yes, it is", Sarah says smiling and turns around to kiss you.
You go back at home, both of you really happy.
"Hi mom!", Sarah says.
"Hello girls! How was the day?", she asks smiling.
"We have a lot of good news!", you say hugging Sarah.
"Like? C'mon tell me!", Cath asks excited.
"I got the job", Sarah starts.
"That's wonderful", Cath replies.
"And I maaaaaybe found a job too, as a secretary at Sarah's school. I have the job interview tomorrow morning", you say smiling.
"Wait mom we are not done! I think-no, I'm sure.. we found our new house!", Sarah screams excited like a little child and you laugh.
"Girls! This is amazing I'm so happy for you!", Cath says hugging you both.
"We are happy too", you say looking at Sarah.
"Why don't you go out and celebrate?", she proposes.
"We prefer spend some time with you", Sarah says and you nod, "Me and y/n will have plenty of time together".
"I agree. And I want to thank you, for everything. Especially for accepting me in this family", you say.
"Aww y/n you don't have to thank me, I love you", she says hugging you.
"I love you too", you say hugging her and softly crying.
Sarah hugs you both, "You are all I've got", she says.
You pull away, "C'mon no more tears, this is a big day!", Cath says and you and Sarah giggle, kissing each other's.
"I love you so much Sarah, so so much", you whisper to her.
"And I love you more. I can't wait to start our new life together", she whispers before pulling you for another kiss.