Teasing🖤

You slept at Sarah's apartment after she helped you studying.
"Princess.. wake up", Sarah softly whispers in your ear.
"Mmh what time is it?", you ask.
"7 am", she says caressing your cheek.
"I want to sleep", you groan.
She giggles, "Baby did you forget? My mom and sisters are arriving today.. we have to go to the airport", she explains kissing your cheek.
"Fuck you are right I forgot", you say opening your eyes, "We better get ready".
"Join me in the shower?", she asks, you nod smiling.
Sarah opens the water and you step inside, she gently slams you at the wall and kisses you.
After minutes of making out, Sarah starts to caress your naked body.
"Babe, we can't", you say stopping her as she takes your boob in her hand, "We are gonna be late", you say to her.
Sarah groans, "I can't help but touch you", she teases.
You giggle as you kiss her one last time, then you step out of the shower.
"Come back here", Sarah says pulling you closer to her.
"Sar, I would love too but.. your mom and sisters will arrive in half an hour", you say sighing.
"Okay.. you are right I'm sorry", she says pecking your lips one last time before you both get dressed.
"You can't blame me for being horny if you dress up like this", Sarah says biting her lip.
You laugh, "I'm only wearing leggings baby", you tease.
"Only mh? This ass", she whispers softly squeezing it.
"Control yourself hottie", you say sticking out your tongue.
As Sarah drives at the airport, you decide to tease her. You rest your hand on her leg, caressing it. Sarah softly smiles at you, thinking you were just doing a sweet thing.
But then you start to get more closer to her center, lightly squeezing her thigh.
"Baby I'm driving", she says.
"Can't I just cuddle you?", you say moving your fingers in circle.
"Fuck", she breaths out.
You then pull away your hand and act like nothing happened. Sarah glances you, "You are such a tease", she groans.
You enter in the airport hand in hand, you then wait for Sarah's relatives to arrive.
You notice that Sarah keeps staring at you,
"Stop staring babe", you giggle.
"I'm sorry baby I'm just so horny right now and you are not helping me", she says biting her lip.
You lean to kiss her soft lips but you pull away before she deepens the kiss.
"That's all I get?", she says like a child.
"I would kiss the hell out of you right now, but we are in public", you whisper to her.
Before she says anything, you hear Sarah's mother calling you.
"Mom!", Sarah says excited hugging her.
"I've missed you sweetheart", Cath says.
"Hi y/n", Rachel says. You hug her, "How have you been?", you ask.
"Great, and what about you? Is Sarah treating you well?", she smirks.
You laugh, "Yeah she is, a lot".
"Look at you! You look so beautiful! Let me hug you", Cath sweetly says.
"Aww hi Cath", you say.
Sarah giggles, "Ehm she is my girlfriend you guys".
"So jealous", Rachel teases Sarah.
"Wait, where is Liz?", Sarah asks.
"She couldn't come due to her work.. but she says hi", Cath says and Sarah nods.
"Let's go", you say smiling. You take Sarah's hand and you all walk out the airport.
"So how have you been girls?", Cath asks smiling.
"Very great actually", Sarah says placing her hand on yours.
You smile, "Yes, everything goes perfectly with Sarah... she is so special", you say kissing her hand and she giggles.
"Yes she is.. my baby girl", Cath says.
"I'm not a baby girl anymore but okay", Sarah laughs.
As you arrive at home, Cath and Rachel decide to take a nap.
"Baby girl why don't we make some pancakes for them?", Sarah proposes.
"Of course, lets do this", you say smiling. She pecks your lips a couple of times before going in the kitchen.
You take off your jumper, revealing your white crop top.
"Fuck baby", Sarah says biting her lip.
"What?", you ask giggling.
"This", she says kissing you angrily while cupping your breast.
You wrap your arms around her neck as Sarah squeezes your boobs.
"Mmh", you softly moan and Sarah smiles in the kiss.
"We have...to make...the pancakes", you manage to say between kisses and touches.
Sarah groans, "Okay", she says pulling away.
"I love you", you say to her. She smiles, "I love you too".
You start to prepare the ingredients,
"You are so sexy as a chef", Sarah smirks.
You laugh, "Help me here you dork".
While you cooking Sarah wraps her arms around you, hugging you from behind.
She softly kisses your neck, you throw your head to the other side, giving her better access.
She starts to suck and lick on your pulse point until she leaves a mark.
"And this was for?", you ask.
"I'm a really jealous and protective person, every one must know who you belong to", she whispers with a raspy tone.
You know what games she is playing, "Fine for me, mommy", you smirk.
Sarah bites her lip, "Mmh my kitten wants to tease her mommy?", she says turning you around.
You nod, biting your lip, "Remember that two can play the game", Sarah whispers before pulling you for a kiss, but pulls away just after a couple of seconds, licking your lips.
"I like that", you say.
"Baby, why don't you go on with the pancakes?", Sarah says in an innocent way.
"Sure thing baby", you say smirking.
Sarah carefully stares at you while you cook,
"Oh honey, you have a piece of creme on yourself", Sarah says.
"Ugh, where?", you say looking down at you.
Sarah leans to you, "Right here", she whispers pointing your chest.
Before you can say anything else, Sarah licks it away for you, she then sucks on it, trailing soft kisses until she reaches your boobs, then she stops.
"Fixed darling", she smirks.
"Fuck", you whisper.
Sarah giggles, "You need help?".
"Could you mh, please take some sugar?", you ask her.
"Sure", she says.
She turns around, "Baby I'm sorry, I can't reach it.. can you?".
You roll your eyes knowing exactly why she said that.
You get on your tiptoes and take the sugar. While doing this, your top rises, revealing your stomach.
Sarah bites her lip, "Enjoying the view?", you ask her.
"A lot actually", she says looking up and down at you.
"Oh shit", you say as you drop on purpose some sugar. You bend down, so Sarah as a full view of your boobs.
You can feel her eyes on you, she is unable to speak.
As you go back at cooking, you feel Sarah's hands on your waist, caressing it.
"You are so sexy baby. So, so sexy", she whispers. Feeling her hot breath on your skin turns you on even more.
You turn around and you kiss passionately, her hands travel around your body, you both moan softly.
Sarah picks you up and puts you on the corner while you wrap your legs round her waist. Your hands are between her hair as she kisses your neck.
As she stops you take her face in your hands and pull her for another hungry kiss, meanwhile you massage her boob from her sweater.
"Oh..mh, keep going kitten", she moans.
You smirk in the kiss, you love how she melts at your touch.
"You want me to fuck you, mommy?", you whisper.
She nods, "Yeah.. please".
As you start to make your way in her jeans, you feel noises from Sarah's guest room.
"Baby they are awake", you say.
"Fuck", Sarah groans as she pulls away.
You go back at cooking and then you hear Cath's voice.
"Just in time", you whisper to Sarah.
"Good afternoon girls", she smiles.
"Hi mom", Sarah says pecking her cheek.
"Oh my God are you making pancakes?", Rachel says as her eyes sparkle.
You both giggle, "Yes.. we are trying".
"Well let me settle the table then!", Cath says.
As you finish cooking, you all sit down and cheerfully eat.
"They are so good!", Rachel says.
"Thank you", you smile.
"Tell me something more about yourself!", Cath says to you smiling.
"Mom, let her breath", Sarah giggles.
"I'm just curious, I really like her".
"It's okay Cath, don't worry. What do you want to know?", you say as you rest your hand on Sarah's thigh.
"About your school, passions... everything you want", she smiles.
"Okay sooo I would love to become a veterinarian one day", you say as you squeeze her thigh, moving your hand near her center.
Sarah has to hold a moan, she coughs.
You softly smirk at her as she looks at you like if she wants you to stop, but you know she doesn't.
"Oh really?", Rachel says.
"Yes! I love animals so much", your hand starts to touch Sarah's pussy from her jeans, you move it slowly up and down, Sarah starts to softly buck her hips.
"What about sports?", Cath asks.
"Oh no, I'm too lazy", you laugh, "I used to ride horses", you smile and your hand slide in Sarah's jeans, cupping her center.
Sarah almost chokes with the pancakes she is eating.
"Sarah are you okay?", her mom asks.
"Mh, yes g-go on", Sarah says to her mom but you knew she was talking to you.
You obey, sliding your finger inside of her, moving slowly, Sarah's face becomes suddenly red as a tomato, she does everything to hold her moans.
With each trust, you go deeper and deeper, giving Sarah so much pleasure she can't deny it anymore.
"I-I just need to use the bathroom", she says as she gets up.
You quickly remove your hand, "I'll come with you honey, you don't feel very well am I right?", you say.
She just nods and runs in the bathroom.
She locks the door, "Please, finish what you started", she begs.
"Eager aren't we?", you smirk.
"Baby please, I'm so fucking wet", she whispers.
You bite your lip, unbuttoning her jeans and sliding again your finger in her dripping folds.
"Oh fuck yes!", she moans.
"Shh don't be too loud", you say adding another finger.
"Mmh right t-there baby", she almost whispers.
You speed up your action,
"You want to cum mommy?", you ask.
She nods, biting her lip.
You kiss her as she starts to shake and she cums, hard, all over your fingers, moaning your name in your mouth.
You trails open mouthed kisses down her neck and chest, waiting for her to calm down from her high.
"That was.. wow", she says breathless.
You giggle, "Let's go back to them".
She kisses you one last time, "You make me so horny when you tease me, and I love it", she whispers in your ear.
You bite your lip, "I think you own me something tonight".
She giggles and squeezes your ass as you both get out of the bathroom, "Gladly".