Meet the family🖤

//Monday\\

After school, you go directly at Sarah's apartment. You take the keys and you open the door,
"Hi babe girl", you scream.
You see Sarah coming near you,
"y/n wait there ar-"
"I've missed you so much", you say without listening to her and you kiss her.
Sarah, instead of kissing back, pulls away. You look at her with confusion and, behind her, you see three women standing there in shock.
You pull away from Sarah, "What the fuck", you whisper.
Sarah clears her throat, "y/n I was trying to say that my family, I mean, my mom and my two sisters are here. They surprised me".
Your jaws drop, "Oh fuck", you say to yourself.
"I see that we aren't the only one with a surprise, Sarah", the older of them says.
"Mom, I was going to talk with you about this, I didn't expect y/n to come here now".
"I was going to surprise you..", you say.
"Surprise day!", one of Sarah's sisters says.
"Rachel, it's not time for a joke", Sarah nervously says.
"Can you please go in another room while I talk with Sarah?", Sarah's mother asks you.
"I-I..yes I'll go.."
"No, mom. She will stay", Sarah says taking your hand.
"I asked a simple question-"
"This is my fucking house and she is my fucking girlfriend so she will stay here with us, period", Sarah angrily says.
You stand there, in silence, like a completely idiot.
Sarah's mother looks at you from top to bottom.
"So, your name is y/n", she says.
"Yes, it is", you nervously say.
"Mine is Catharine, she is Rachel and she is Liz", she introduce you to Sarah's sisters.
"My pleasure", you say to both of them. They smile.
"Mom, can I talk with her for a minute?", Sarah says.
Catharine just nods and Sarah takes your hand and guides you to her bedroom.
As she closes the door, she hugs you.
"I'm sorry baby girl", she says.
"It's not your fault Sar", you gently say to her.
"My mom is not like this, I think that she freaked out because I didn't tell her about us..and maybe because of your age. But I swear, she will love you", she says kissing you.
"It's okay babe, really. I understand, I just hope she will like me. And, why didn't you tell me about them?"
"I didn't think that they would have visited this soon, I should have talked to you.."
You smile, "Don't stress Sar. I love you, so much".
"I love you too baby".
You share a kiss and then you exit from Sarah's room hand in hand.
"Who wants a cup of tea?", Sarah asks.
You all sit down while Sarah is making the tea.
"y/n, can you help me?", she says.
You get up and go to her, she smiles.
"Are you nervous?", she whispers.
"A little bit. I didn't think about meeting your family at all", you confess.
"Everything will be all right", she caresses your cheek.
You sit down next to Sarah, looking down at your cup and nervously playing with your ring.
"Did Sarah give you this ring?", Catharine asks.
"Y-yes, she did. For my birthday", you look at Sarah smiling. She giggles.
"That's nice. And how did you meet?", she asks.
Sarah takes your hand, squeezing it, because she sees that you are nervous.
"She is my student mom", Sarah says.
Catharine pauses for a moment.
"At least are you over 18?"
"I'm 18", you reply.
"You are really young", Cath says.
"Mom", Sarah begins.
"No Sar wait. I can understand her, I mean, it's true I'm young and there is a big age difference between me and you, Sar. But, the only thing I can say, is that I'm madly in love with your daughter, Catharine. And I know that she loves me, we love each other, we are happy together. And, after all, I think that this is the most important thing".
"I agree", Rachel says.
"You guys are cute together", Liz smiles.
"Thank you sisters", Sarah says. You smile to them.
"Sarah, are you really happy?", Cath asks.
"Like I've never been in my life mom", she says looking at you.
"Well, this means that y/n is officially a new member of our family", she says smiling at you for the first time.
"Thank you Cath", you smile big.
"I knew that you would have liked her", Sarah says to her mom.
You drink peacefully your tea, chatting with Sarah's relatives.
"So, y/n, do your parents know about Sarah?", Cath says.
Sarah looks at you, she know that this is a subject you don't like to talk about.
"N-no, they don't. Actually they don't even know about my sexuality..they wouldn't..accept me", you say sadly.
"Babe..", Sarah kisses your cheek.
"I'm sorry to hear this, y/n..", Cath says.
"It's okay, really".
"You want to spend the night here?", Sarah asks caressing your hair.
"I wanted to, but maybe it's better if I go so you can stay with your mother and sisters".
"It's not a problem for us, you can stay y/n", Rachel says.
"Okay, thank you. But I'll sleep on the couch. So you three can sleep in Sarah's bed and Sarah's guest room".
"Babe, it's my house and you are all my guest, I will sleep on the couch okay? You can sleep with Rachel", Sarah replies.
You spend all the afternoon getting to know each other better, and looking at Sarah's pictures of when she was little.
"Mom, it's okay if you go to take something to eat for this evening?", Sarah asks.
"Of course, so you can stay a little bit with your sisters?"
Rachel giggles, "Mom we will come with you".
"I think that Sarah wants some time alone with..", Liz says pointing you.
Cath laughs, "Sure, I'm sorry".
As they leave the house, Sarah hugs you.
"Babe, see? It all went good".
"Yes..I love you", you whisper.
Sarah kisses you deeply putting her hands on your hips, pulling you closer.
"I've missed you so much", Sarah says.
"Not being able to kiss you or touch you when you are around..it kills me", she says kissing your neck.
"I know the feeling", you reply.
"I'm so happy you get along with my mom and sisters", she confess.
"I'm happy that they like me".
"Baby, how can't someone like you? You're perfect", she says kissing your temple, then your nose and your lips.
"You are perfect Sarah, in every single way".
After dinner, you are all ready to go to sleep.
"Are you sure you are going to sleep on the couch?", you ask sadly to Sarah.
"Yes, don't worry guys. My couch is big and comfortable", "You should know that..", she whispers sexily to you.
"Sarah!", you whisper back. She laughs.
"I'm going to change in the bathroom", you say, "Goodnight Cath, Rachel and Liz", you smile to them.
Sarah looks at you smiling, "I'll wait for you baby", and stares at your while you disappear in the bathroom.
"You are madly in love with her, aren't you?", Cath says to Sarah.
Sarah shakes her head smiling, "I am mom, I can't describe how I feel when I'm with her, it's insane".
Cath smiles, "I'm so happy for you, darling. I have to admit that I really like y/n, she is such a sweet girl".
"I know she is, she is my little princess", Sarah proudly says.
You exit from the bathroom and you see Sarah and Cath staring at you smiling.
You look at them with confusion, "Mh guys?".
They laugh, "It's nothing baby girl, I love you", Sarah kisses your cheek.
You all go to sleep and half an hour later, you get up from Sarah's bed and you go in the living room.
You sit on the couch, "Babe..", you whisper to Sarah who is half asleep.
"Mh? Oh y/n, what are you doing here?"
"You really thought that I was going to let you sleep here alone?", you raise your brown.
She giggles, "Come here, my little spoon".
You lay down next to her and you feel her arm wrapped around you.
"We should sleep on the couch every night", she whispers.
"Why?", you giggle.
"Because we are extremely close. And, more close to you I am, more I feel better", she says kissing your neck.
You squeeze her hand, "You are so sweet baby girl. Good night".
"Good night my love. I love you", she hugs you more tight as you both fall asleep peacefully.
In the morning, you are the first one who wakes up.
You kiss Sarah softly, "Mmh..", she whispers.
"Good morning love", you say.
"Morning princess", she smiles, "I love waking up next to you".
"I love it too, I wake up earlier so we can spend some time together before school", you say caressing her cheek.
She nods smiling, "Come here".
You lean to kiss her plump lips.
She tops us, and you make out.
She kisses your neck, sucking on it, leaving a hickey.
"It's better...if we...mmh babe", you try to say as she massage your breast.
"We do what baby girl?", she asks still working on you.
"S-stop here..we are gonna be late..".
"Mh, but I see that you are enjoying it".
She kisses you again, harder this time.
"Good morning gir-OH MY GOD I'M SORRY!", Cath screams as she covers her eyes.
Sarah pulls away from you, laughing.
"Mom, we were just kissing don't worry".
You blush, "G-good morning Cath".
Sarah strokes your hair, "Don't be nervous".
"Your mom just caught us making out, and I shouldn't be nervous?", you whisper.
She giggles, "Let's make breakfast".
You two get up and help Cath in the kitchen. Cath sees your hickey,
"Just kissing mh?", she jokes.
"Mom..", Sarah laughs as you cover your face in embarrassment.