Sex🖤

[Long chapter!]
You feel kisses on your neck as you slowly open your eyes.
You turn around and you see Sarah smiling at you, "Hey sleepy head".
"What time is it?"
"4pm baby. Why don't we go in the SPA Area?"
"That would be wonderful, but I don't have any swimsuit with me", you say sadly.
"I have", she says biting her lip.
You put on the bikini she gave you, but it's too small.
"Baby", you scream.
"Yes honey?", Sarah comes towards you in the bathroom.
"Did you do it on purpose?", you ask giggling pointing your top which is truly too tight for you.
"Oh fuck", Sarah says biting her lip.
You roll your eyes and she laughs, "Even if I'm enjoying so much this view, no babe. I have smaller boobs than you have it's a fact. I don't have any bigger swimming suit, I'm sorry. If you feel uncomfortable, just tell me we can stay here", she says putting her arms around your waist.
"Don't worry Sar, I was kidding. And no, it's not a problem".
"Better for me then", she pecks your lips and then changes herself.
You now realize that this is the first time you see each other almost naked.
As she comes out of the bathroom, your eyes wonder around her amazing body.
Every detail of her is perfect, of course you can't help but stare at her ass.
"Staring is not polite my dear", she smirks.
"I-I'm sorry. You are just..wow".
She laughs, "I can say the same thing, you know?".
You take her hand and walk out your room to the SPA Area.
Luckily, there is nobody in there.
Sarah enters in the hot water,
"Come here baby".
You slide in the water too and reach her.
She splashes you, "Hey!", you say.
She laughs and you splash her this time.
"I love your body", she says biting her lip. You wrap your legs around her waist as she softly slams you at the corner of the pool.
She caresses your legs as you look deeply at her.
"Can I touch your boobs?", you ask her.
"Of course babe, you have done it before", she replies confused.
"Well yes but it's different.. you were fully dressed".
She takes away her bra, "I'm all yours baby", she whispers.
"Sarah, what if someone comes in?", you ask nervously.
"No one will come in, I booked the SPA Area all for us today", she whispers kissing your neck.
"Well then..", you take her breast in your hand and you start to work on it.
It felt so different from when she is dressed, in a better way of course.
Sarah softly moans.
"You like it, mh?", you ask.
You don't know from where all this confidence comes from, but you kinda like it.
Sarah nods, shutting her eyes.
You switch the position, with Sarah's surprise.
"I want to thank you..to pleasure you in every single way. Let's start with this", you whisper to her.
You kiss her neck, sucking on her pulse point.
"Oh, babe".
You put your knee where she needs you the most and, even if you are in a pool, you can feel her wetness.
"You are so hot", you say.
"y/n don't tease, please", she begs.
You pull down her underwear, "Tell me if I'm doing something wrong okay? I don't want to hurt you", you seriously say to her.
She nods, "I love you, just go for it".
You tease her entrance with your finger and she drags her nails in your back.
You smirk, finally sliding one finger inside of her.
"Fuck", she moans.
You start slowly, then you add another finger and you start to go faster.
Sarah is a moaning mess, and you find it extremely hot.
"You are so g-good babe", she says.
You smile, starting to go slowly again.
You draw circle inside of her and she throws back her head.
With the other hand, you play with her nipple.
"You like this angel?", you ask sexually.
"G-Go on, oh god".
You go faster again and you start to feel her orgasm building up.
"One last ride", you whisper.
After seconds, she comes all over your fingers, moaning your name.
You lick away her juice, "You taste really good".
She catches her breath, "That was amazing y/n. I love you".
"Really baby? Was I good?".
"Hell yes. Best sex I've ever had, I swear".
"I'm glad baby. You were so hot", you confess.
She laughs, "I love you. And I can't wait to pleasure you", she whispers in your ear.
"For now just have fun down here okay?", you kiss her one last time before swimming away.
She follows you and you spend the rest of the afternoon just enjoying each other's company.
After dinner, you propose to go out for a walk, since this place is near a little lake.
Hand in hand, you walk around the place admiring the beauty of it.
"It's so beautiful, I love it", you say as you stop for a moment.
"And I love you. Babe, I'm serious, you are the most beautiful thing that ever happened to me..ever", Sarah whispers.
You feel your heart skip a little bit, "You always let me speechless, I don't know how to thank you for all the things you did for me today, I don't deserve it. No one has ever done something like this for me, you make me feel special, but the special one here is you. You are my whole world Sarah, don't you try to leave me", you say almost crying.
"I would never leave you y/n, you are my happiness. Now kiss me", she says giggling.
You share a kiss, and it's like the first time you two kiss. It's long, soft, passionate, delicate, full of love.
"I guess I've ruined the sex atmosphere", she laughs.
"No, you haven't babe". You look at her smiling. She bites her lip, "Shall we go back in the hotel?", she asks.
"Yes", you whisper.
As you arrive in the hotel room, she kisses you deeply. You lay down in bed and she tops you.
She starts to kiss down your jaw, your neck and your chest.
"We should take this off, don't you think?", she says playing with your shirt.
You help her taking off your shirt and then you take off hers.
"Better now", you whisper.
Kissing you again, she takes off your bra and starts to work on your breast.
With one hand, she plays with your nipple, and with her tongue she works on the other.
"B-Baby", you softly moan.
You pull her closer to you by her ass and with this, she starts to buck her hips.
She takes off your jeans and you see in her eyes a lust of desire.
"Just tell me if I hurt you, if you feel uncomfortable or anything else okay? I want your first time to be perfect", she says caressing your cheek.
"Sarah, I trust you deeply. I know you would never hurt me".
"I love you", she whispers before pulling down your underwear.
She softly slides one finger inside of you, moving slowly, and you moan in pleasure.
"Your moans are the most beautiful thing I've ever heard honey", Sarah whispers sexily.
This drives you more crazy, "S-Sar please, go f-faster".
"Are you sure?".
"Y-yes, god". She obey, adding another finger. Your body is on fire, she is giving you too much pleasure.
"I want to try something.. the scissor, is okay for you?", she asks.
"Do what y-you want babe just d-don't stop", you are a completely mess.
"I'm going to take off my jeans..don't touch yourself or I'll stop", she says in a dominant way.
You nod and bite your lip.
As she undresses herself, she sets in the position, her core touching yours. As you feel Sarah's wetness on yours, you start to buck your hips, wanting to reach the age.
She joins you, breathing heavily.
"H-harder babe", you whisper.
"Mmh, you are a dirty girl, you know that?", Sarah says biting her lip in pleasure and going as fast and hard as she can.
"O-only for you", you say feeling your orgasm building up.
"You are cuming, baby girl?"
"F-fuck yes Sar", you moan as you cum.
She buck a little more before cuming too, moaning your name.
She leans down to leak away yours and hers juice, that mixed together.
She then kisses you letting you taste yourself and her.
"Fuck baby, you were right. This is way more good", you say breathless.
She smirks, "I'm glad you liked it. You were really hot, by the way".
You laugh, "Thank you baby. I love you so much".
"I love you too",she kisses your forehead and takes you in her arms, cuddling you while you fall asleep.