I'll never leave you🖤

You wake up in the middle of the night, feeling empty.
Arguing with Sarah has been the worst thing ever for you.
You get up and, looking at your phone, you see several messages from Sarah.
2:45am
Sarah🧸🖤: I can't sleep
Sarah🧸🖤: I'm so sorry, I love you
Sarah🧸🖤: I didn't want to argue with you.
3:20am
Sarah🧸🖤: You are the most important thing to me, I have been selfish
Sarah🧸🖤: Please, let's forget this. I can't stay here, thinking that we are not okay.
3:45am
Sarah🧸🖤: You are my whole life, you know that?
Sarah🧸🖤: I hope you are sleeping well angel, I love you so much. And I'm ready to giving up everything for you.
You smile as a tear comes down your cheek.
you: Sarah, I love you so much. I was so scared of losing you
you: I've been selfish too, please forgive me
you: I couldn't sleep too, I was thinking about you all the night, I want you here with me right now.
Sarah replies fast,
Sarah🧸🖤: Babe, it's all okay. I'm here, I'm not going anywhere. Call me?
You get up from your bed and you slowly close the door.
As you are laying down again, your screen lights up. Sarah is calling you.
You: Hi, Babe.
Sarah: Love, how are you?
You: Now better. I'm so happy we solved this, I was s-so scared
Sarah: Shh babe don't cry, I love you.
You: I love you too. I'm sorry, if you want a kid, we..we will have one-
Sarah: No, y/n. We won't, you are enough to make me feel complete. Please, don't stress for this okay?
You: Okay.. I need you here, with me
Sarah: I know how you feel, I can't sleep anymore without you by my side
You: Will you stay up with me? I just want to hear your voice
Sarah: Of course sweetheart, what do you want to talk about?

You and Sarah spend all the night talking at the phone, near 6am, you start to feel really tired.
Sarah: Babe, go to sleep please. I'm tired too, don't worry
You: Mmh..okay Sar, good..goodnight
You feel your eyes already closed, but you hear Sarah giggling as she says "Sleep well, babe. I love you with my whole heart".
~~~~~~~~~~
You wake up pretty late in the morning. It was already 11am.
As you wake up, your parents screams to you, "y/n! We are going out and we will back this evening before dinner! Bye we love you".
"Okay, byeeee".
The first thing you think about is, of course, Sarah.
You get up taking your phone and you see again a bunch of messages from her.
You decide to call her,
Sarah: Finally! I was worried!
You: Babe, I was just sleeping. Anyway, my parents are out until this evening, come here?
Sarah: I'm on my way honey. See you in ten minutes.
Ten minutes later, you hear a knock at the door.
You open it, and you jump on Sarah. She hugs you tight, never wanting to let you go.
"I'm sorry Sar", you whisper.
"Shh.. it's all okay baby", she caresses your back.
"It was terrible..I never want to argue with you again", you say sobbing.
"Let's not talk about this anymore okay?", she asks caressing your cheek.
You nod and she leans to kiss you passionately.
"I've missed you so much", she says between kisses.
She goes in the kitchen and she puts you on the corner.
Never breaking the kiss, you wrap your legs around her waist, pulling her closer to your body.
She starts to trail kiss down your jaw and neck.
"Sar.. bedroom.. now", you whisper.
"Mmh.. you need me don't you?", she says. You just nod.
She smirks, "Jump on me".
You wrap your arms around her neck and she picks you up, going in the bedroom.
She gently lays you down, caressing your body. She takes off her shirt and yours, "Mh no bra?". You smirk and help her taking off hers.
You rock your hips on hers, "Someone is needy", she whispers.
"You drive me c-crazy".
Kissing you, she massages your breast and rocks her hips in rhythm with you.
You moan, "Sar, please".
"Be patient, little girl", she says.
She slowly slides down your pants, kissing your legs on her way back to your stomach.
"Can I leave marks?", she asks.
You nod, biting your lip.
She licks and sucks on your chest, boobs and stomach.
"Everyone will know that you are mine", she whispers biting your ear.
"Baby, please I-I need you".
"How bad?", she asks looking directly in your eyes.
"So fucking much", you say pulling her in a kiss.
As she kisses you, she pulls down your underwear.
She leans down, head between your legs, and she starts to work with her tongue.
"Oh my g-god", you moan.
Your grab her hair with your hand as you moan her name in pleasure.
She then stops, "Would you like to try something..fun?", she asks licking her lips.
You groan in frustration as you rock your hips on her knee in search of pleasure.
"Y-yes".
"Stay here, I'll be right back".
"S-Sar please", you beg.
"What did I tell you?", she asks firmly.
"I'll wait for you", you reply.
"Good girl", she says licking your lips.
You love when Sarah is dominant, it turns you on even more.
Sarah comes back after a couple of minutes with something strange in her hands.
"A-a strap-on?", you ask.
She nods, "I bought it for yesterday night, but you know.. how it ended. So, why don't we try it now mh, kitten?", she puts it on and she looks extremely hot.
"Fuck Sarah, come here", you pull her in a long kiss as she slowly slides the toy on you.
You suddenly buck your hips and moan in pleasure but you also feel a little pain.
"A-ahh BABY", you shut your eyes.
Sarah starts to rock her hips more, trusting the toy inside of you harder.
"Sar-this h-hurts", you say biting your lips.
She suddenly stops, "I'm sorry b-babe, are you o-okay?", she asks worried.
You nod, "It's okay love, just go slowly".
"I didn't want to hurt you", she says as a tear comes down her cheek.
"Hey hey, Sarah. Look at me, you didn't hurt me", you kiss her head, "Love, don't be sorry, it can happen. I love you".
She kisses you softly, "I was stupid, you never used something like this, I shouldn't have bought it", she says shaking her head.
"Sarah, really, it's not your fault. I wanted to try it, but maybe another time okay?", you reassure her.
She nods, taking it off of her, and she kiss you again softly.
"Do you want me to go on?", she asks sweetly.
"Please, I'm dying", you giggle.
She giggles too as she kisses your neck and slides one finger inside of you.
Your back arches as the pleasure hits you. Sarah is always better, even than a toy.
"I-I love you, fuck", you moan.
"I love you too", she whispers between kisses.
She pumps one last time and then you cum, hard.
"Jesus Sarah-AH!".
She leans down next to you, pulling you closer to her by your waist.
You kiss her with passion as you try to catch your breath.
"Are you okay?", she asks.
"Yes, baby. Please don't feel bad for what happened", you say caressing her arm.
"I'm just sorry, this are your first times and I thought of a strap-on!", she says.
"Hey, you are amazing, really. You always make me feel comfortable with the situation and with my own body, you also make me feel good, like.. a lot", you giggle blushing, Sarah giggles too, "Yeah, I'm so good in this I know", she says smirking.
"I couldn't wish for better, do you understand this?", you ask her taking her face in your hands.
"Okay babygirl, I'm sorry if sometimes I'm annoying but I just want you to be happy, I don't want to loose you, ever".
"Sarah, you would never loose me, I will never leave you".
"I know this, but you know.. there are always this thoughts in my mind.. anxiety, the feeling of never be enough", she says looking down.
"Love, I'm so sorry you feel like this. Trust me, you are enough. You are perfect, you are everything I could dream for. You make me feel like if I'm in a dream, you treat me like a princess..You are my whole world", you try to make her feel better.
"Thank you, angel. You make me feel loved, like nobody else ever did. I swear you are the only thing that matters to me. Your happiness is my happiness, I'm so lucky to have you by my side".
You smile, "I am the lucky one here".
She leans to kiss your tenderly.
"Let's eat something, I'm starving", she says.
You laugh, "Haven't you eaten already?", you say smirking.
"Baby!", she laughs pulling you in a kiss.