Just Friends🖤

''Do you want something to eat?'', she asks you after more than one hour of exercises.
''Oh god, yes'', you say touching your belly.
She laughs, ''What do you prefer?''
''Everything is okay, really'', you get up following her.
''Here, take this sweetheart'', she gives you a chocolate bar.
''Thank you Sarah'', you gently say.
''How are you feeling about this?'', she says caressing your hair.
You relax at the touch, ''Great, I mean. For now I don't have any difficulty..''
She smiles, ''I told you, you are ready for this. You need a ride home?''
''If you can it would be great''.
''Before dinner is okay?'', the way she is talking to you is making you feel weak, your heart is melting.
''Perfect''.
''Shall we go on, mh? Or are you tired?'', she asks, still caressing your hair.
''We can go on without problems, don't worry''.
After another hour, you are finally done.
You yawn, stretching your arms.
Sarah does the same, ''I think that it's enough for today, you did a great job!''
''Thank you Sarah, I don't know what to do for-''
''No, don't. It's my pleasure. C'mon, I'm going to take you home''.
You nod and you two exit from her house.
The road to your house is quite, she sometimes smiles to you.
When you arrive at home, you thank her. She jumps out her car and hugs you, ''It's been a pleasure y/n, see you tomorrow at school''.
You hug her tight, ''Again, thank YOU. I didn't do anything''.
She giggles and takes your hand, biting her lip she says ''Have a nice evening''. She leans to kiss your cheek. You didn't expect that, you jump a little.
She giggles even more, ''You are so cute''. You lean to kiss hers, ''You too Sarah''.
She waves you and drives away.
After dinner, you do a shower and then you lay down your bed.
Suddenly, your phone buzz. You take it and you see a message from Sarah.
Sarah: Are you okay? Relaxing?🤓
y/n: Yes! Just finished my shower, and you?🤯
Sarah: That's great honey, I'm fine, I think I'm going to sleep soon
y/n: Ugh same, I'm so tired.. goodnight, see you tomorrow😘
Sarah: Sleep well little one🥰
You smile big. ''Shit'', you think to yourself. I have a crush on my teacher.
TWO WEEKS AFTER:
You and Sarah became closer and closer. Both of you kinda flirt with each other.
This morning she is picking you up from your house and you are going to school together.
''Good morning!'', she smiles big at you.
''Good moooooorning'', you smile too as she takes out a little bag. ''I bought us two croissants''.
''Thank you Sarah!'', you gently kiss her cheek.
She laughs, ''Food is the only thing that makes you happy uh?''.
''Not the only one'', you smirk.
She takes a bit of her croissant, smiling, knowing of course that you were talking about her.
''I was wondering.. what are you doing this Saturday?'', she asks.
You gulp, ''N-nothing I think, why?''
''Would you like to have dinner.. with me?'', she raises her brown, and she looks at you with hope in her eyes.
Your heart skips a bit, ''Of course Sarah! It's my pleasure'', you reply excited.
She smiles, ''Yay! I can't wait''.
''Same, well it's already Thursday, we won't wait too long'', you laugh.
Sarah drives you two at school, ''See you later sweetheart'', she says as you enter in your class.
''Bye Sarah, have a nice morning'', you whisper to her. Both of you smile.
''Did you and Ms. Paulson come together today?'', you bff asks you. (she knows about your crush on Ms. Paulson).
''Shhh!'', you laugh. ''Yes, and... she invited me out this Saturday!!'', you say excited.
''OH MY GOOOD'', you friend says excited too.
''I know! I'm already so nervous, I don't know what to wear, how to act and-''
''Hey, relax y/n. Just be yourself, she likes you for this!''.
''Nah, she doesn't like me... we are just mh, friends.'', you say quickly and blushing.
Your friend smirks, ''Yes, of course. Didn't you see how she looks at you? She literally eye-fucks you every time!''
''That's not true.. well, are u serious?''
''Yes! Trust me.'', your friend says seriously.
''I don't know.. I think she has a girlfriend..'', you say with sadness.
''Really? How do you know?''
''I heard her at the phone, calling someone 'baby' and she once said 'I love you'. Plus, she has as wallpaper a picture of her and another woman'', you sigh.
''Maybe she is just a friend..''
''Maybe..'', you whisper to yourself, as the teacher arrives.