Home🖤

You arrive at Sarah's apartment and you two get more comfortable in your pajamas.
"What do you want to do?", she asks.
"Just stay with you", you say.
She opens her arms, "Come here honey".
You share a long hug and, as you pull away, she puts her hands around your waist, pulling you closer to her body, her plump lips start to touch yours. You pull away.
"What's wrong?", she asks worried.
"Sar, I-I've never really kissed s-someone..", you say nervously.
"Oh, baby don't worry, it will be natural.. just kiss me you silly", she giggles.
You giggle too and lean your head just a little to meet a pair of soft lips on your own. This time, you share a long, passionate kiss. Your lips melt together, it's like they were made for each other.
Sarah's hands wander on your body as you deepen the kiss by putting your arms around her neck.
You make out for a little more and you two separate for air.
"I've waited for this to happen since the first time I saw you", she says.
"Actually, me too".
She smiles big, "Film?"
"Sure".
She goes to take her pc and some food, you lay down on her bed, waiting for her to join you.
As she arrives, she immediately wraps her arms around you protectively, kissing you softly. You kiss her another time before laying your head on her chest.
"What do you want to watch?", she asks.
"Everything is okay except horror movies", you laugh.
"Okay then, let's go with.. Carol?"
"That's perfect", you giggle.
You fall asleep in her arms and, as you wake up, you feel someone staring at you.
"Good morning princess", Sarah whispers caressing your face.
"Good morning beautiful", you whisper too.
She giggles and leans to kiss you.
"You are...so...beautiful", Sarah says between kisses.
"Mmh..", you manage to say as she slides her tongue in your mouth.
Your tongues fight for dominance but Sarah lets you win.
"Wow, that was a really good morning", she smirks.
"I agree", you giggle.
"I can't believe this is really happening", you can see the sparkles in her eyes.
"And I don't want this to e-end", your voice breaks at the thought that you have to leave Sarah in a couple of hours.
"Shh baby, don't cry. Hey, look at me. I'm here, I'm not going anywhere", she says taking your face in her hands and kissing your forehead.
"I-I know but I want to stay with you.."
"You can come here whenever you want, for how long you want okay? I'm always here waiting for you. We can go out during the weekends and we see each other every day at school.. we are lucky baby girl", she says cuddling you.
"You are right Sarah, sorry. It's that...It's like I've found my true home, where I really belong, and it's with you", you confess.
"I know how you feel, and let me be honest honey, it's a great thing.. trust me", she smiles to herself.
"Why are you smiling?", you ask her.
"This means that you lov- mh, really like me, don't you?", she raises her brown.
"Yes, of course I..Oh my God. You meant that I lov-I..I-"
She shakes her head, "It's okay, you don't have to say it, I shouldn't have said that, let's take this slowly..we aren't even a couple yet", she says this with a sort of sadness.
"Will you be my girlfriend then?", this words came from your mouth without even thinking. You suddenly regret it, but when you see Sarah's reaction your heart fills with joy.
She smiles big, almost crying, and, squeezing you, she says "Yes baby, there is nothing I want more in this world".
You lay down with her, "Let's cuddle a little bit then I'll take you home okay?"
You nod, hugging her tight.
" C'mon baby, let's get up", Sarah says after one hour. You sigh and follow her.
She turns around and kisses you deeply. Every time you two kiss, it's like  fireworks inside you, and you can't get enough of her.
"Can't you stay here for lunch?", Sarah asks hopefully.
"I would love to, but my parents said I must come back before lunch", you say looking down.
"That's okay, I understand", she kisses you another time. Then another. And another.
You giggle in the kiss, "Will you let me go?"
"Nope", she laughs.
Sarah drives you at home,
"Tomorrow morning I'll pick you up for school, so we can stay a little bit together, that's okay?", she asks with her soft tone.
"Of course Sar", you lean to kiss her.
She quickly kisses you back and then kisses your cheek.
"Bye baby girl, have a good day".
"Bye Sar, text me as soon as you arrive at home", you say serious.
She nods, you lean to kiss her again. She, of course, kisses you back but with more passion. You two get lost in each other's embrace,
"C'mon, go now or I won't be able to leave without you", Sarah says pulling away.