English Lessons🖤

Hii! I know I've just update part one but I'm having a lot of positive messages so..
Enjoy🌟
~~~~~~~

As your alarm rings, you quickly get up and smile thinking that you will see Ms. Paulson today.
You do your quick shower, get dressed with a pair of skinny jeans and a cute t-shirt and run out of your house for the bus.
You arrive at school pretty early. You see Ms. Paulson parking her car. You wait for her, and as she arrives you welcome her.
''Good morning Ms. Paulson!'', she is wearing a suit.
''Good morning darling, do you want a coffee?'', she asks.
''Sure, that would be nice'', you follow her and you are literally speechless and amazed by her beauty.
''How are you today?'', she asks you while you two drink your coffee.
''I literally just woke up'', you laugh. ''Pretty well, I think..'', you say staring at her.
''Oh, I see'', she smirks.
''What?''
''Nothing'', she laughs. ''I like your shirt''.
[Girls like girls like boys do]
''Oh, thank you. I like your outfit too.''
The bell rings, ''Shit, I have to hurry. See you later honey'', she waves you and runs to her class.
Your heart melts hearing all this cute names she is giving you, ''See you soon Ms. Paulson!'', you scream.
[Skipping 2 hours later]
''Hello everyone! As I said, today we are doing a little test..is very quickly, don't worry''.
She gives the paper to all of you, ''Good luck!''.
You do the test in just ten minutes, ''It's really easy...'', you think to yourself.
You hear someone behind you, Ms. Paulson puts her hand on your shoulder, ''It's alright sweety?''.
''Y-yes, thank you. Actually, I've already finished the test.''
''Oh really? That's good!''.
You smile, ''Thank you.''
''May I?'', she asks with her soft voice, taking your paper.
''Of course..just don't correct it now..it makes me nervous'', you laugh.
She laughs too, ''Okay.. everything to make you feel comfortable.''
You look intensely at her, she is biting her lip.
''Ms. Paulson? I need help'', your classmate says.
''Yeah, I'm coming!'', she goes away.
You literally glance him for interrupting you and Ms. Paulson's moment.
''Oh guys I just remembered.. Your French teacher didn't come to school today, I'm going to replace her in the last period!'', she smiles.
You smile too, ''I can spend more time with her'', you think to yourself.
Last period came fast, and you are waiting for Ms. Paulson outside the door.
As she arrives, you wave her.
''Hey y/n, am I late?''.
''Not at all, I was just waiting for you''.
''Thank you and oh, you are such a good student'', she smiles at you.
''What?'', you ask in confusion.
She bites her lip, ''Come inside, you will discover''.
You follow her and sit at your place.
''I've already corrected your test..'', she says to the class while searching for them.
''They all went quite well I have to say.. but, just one student got it all right, y/n!'', she says excited.
''Oh my God, really?'', you smile big.
''You are good in English asshole!'', your friend says to you while sticking out her tongue.
The lesson ends and Ms. Paulson calls your name.
''Yes, Sarah?'', you ask her.
''I have to say your English level is really good. For me, you are ready for a C1'', she says seriously.
''A-a C1? Are you kidding?'', you ask speechless.
''Nope, y/n, I'm not kidding, I would never. I think that with some preparation you can do it.''
''There is like a class I have to follow?''
''Not exactly.. Schools like yours doesn't organize things like this. I thought that maybe, I mean, i-if you want to, I can help y-you'', she says nervously.
You smile, ''Of course! It's perfect for me.''
''My house, 3.45pm?'', she asks.
''See you then'', you smile big as she bites her lip.
''Oh, y/n wait-'', she takes a piece of paper. ''My number, so you can text me.''
''Thank you Sarah'', your hand softly touches hers as you take the piece of paper.
After lunch, you text Sarah.
y/n: Hey, it's y/n, where do you live?
Sarah:  Omg sorry I forgot to tell you hahah.. here, I will send you my position.
Sarah: [position]
y/n: Thank you! And don't worry. Do I have to bring something?
Sarah: no, I have all the things we need..
Sarah: Actually, if you want to come now, it's okay for me
y/n: Oh, sure, I'm leaving now.. I'll be there in 10 minutes
Sarah: 😍
You smile at yourself as you run out your house.
As you arrive, you fell kinda nervous, ''get your shit together'', you think to herself.
You knock at the door and Sarah opens it, with her big smile.
''Hey you'', she chuckles.
''Hey'', you laugh a bit.
''Are you coming or..?'', she laughs.
''Yes, sorry. Your house is pretty'', you say looking around.
''Thanks, you are pretty too..'', she says smirking.
You blush, ''Thanks..''
''Shall we start?'', she asks. You nod.