Together again🖤

You sleep peacefully all night, in Sarah's arms.
When you wake up, Sarah is not there with you.
You get up and go in the kitchen,
"Sarah?", you call.
"Hey, there you are", she says, she is making breakfast.
"Thank you for staying with me tonight", you say.
"You don't have to thank me", she says, "C'mon eat some pancakes".
"You cooked them for me?", you ask smiling.
"Yeah they are your favorites".
You share a soft smile and you eat your breakfast together, but in silence.
"Can we talk now?", you nervously ask.
Sarah nods.
You start to talk but Sarah cuts you off, "I'm sorry", she says, "I've been a bitch, I don't know why I acted like that..I made you suffer and I'll never forgive myself for this", she says looking down.
"It's okay.. I can understand, in part", you say sighing, "I've made a big mistake, and I understand that you freaked out".
"You know I don't really think all the things I've said right?", she says.
You look at her in the eyes, "Yeah, I know".
"So.. do you forgive me?", she asks.
"Only if you forgive me too.. I'm sorry Sarah really, I don't know why I did it, I just got really jealous and I got angry because he was making you feel uncomfortable", you nervously say.
"I know, I know baby don't worry anymore", she says getting up and sitting on your lap.
You hug her, "I've missed you so much", you say.
"Me too", she kisses your temple.
"C-can I kiss you?", you ask looking at her lips.
In reply, Sarah crushes her lips with yours for a passionate kiss.
"I love you so, so much", she whispers.
"I love you too, a lot baby", you say.
You share another kiss,
"What are we gonna do now?", you ask.
"Maybe I have an idea", she says.
"Tell me".
"Well since your mother kicked you out, I lost my job and you are expelled from school.. we could go away?", she nervously says.
"Yes baby, I thought that too", you say with a smile.
"What do you think of New York?", Sarah asks, "I could easily find a job and I already know the city.. plus I saw that you loved it".
"Yeah, I loved New York. And for me it's more than okay, specially for your job", you say resting your head on her chest.
"That's wonderful baby girl, I can call my mom and ask her if she can find some information for my work and even for our new house", she says.
"I'm so excited to go living with you", you confess.
"I can't wait for it too baby", she says kissing your nose and you giggle.
She suddenly becomes serious, almost sad.
"What's wrong?", you ask wrapping your arms around her waist, caressing it. She is still on you lap, she wraps her arms around your neck, your foreheads touch.
"I'm so sorry baby, I really am", she whispers.
"Baby we have already talked about it, don't worry please".
"I know but.. I can't stop thinking about all the bad things I said to you, I was out of my mind", she says as she softly cries.
"Love please don't cry.. hey, look at me. I said that it's all okay, I know you didn't mean them", you say caressing her cheek.
"B-but you hurted yourself.. and it was only my fault".
"No, it's wasn't only yours. It was because of the whole situation and because.. I'm unstable okay? I have this kind of moments that I wish I hadn't".
"Why don't you go to a psychologist or something like that?", she asks.
"I don't know.. I don't like them", you say looking down.
"It's okay, we will get through it", she softly kisses you.
"What do you want to do baby?", she asks.
"Maybe I can unpack my suitcase?", you ask.
She nods, "I'll make you some space in my wardrobe".
You kiss her again, she then rests her head on the crack of your neck.
You giggle, hugging her tight,
"I was so scared of loosing you", you say, "I can't imagine my life without you", you say.
"You will never loose me, baby girl, I'm too much in love with you", she giggles.
"Now get up, I have to go and unpack my suitcase", you say to her.
"Nope, I won't get up from you", she says firmly wrapping her arms around your neck.
You roll your eyes giggling, "Sarah..".
She shakes her head, "Nope nope".
"Well then", you get up with her in your arms, she lets out a chuckle and suddenly wraps her legs around your waist, laughing.
"I was falling!", she says.
"You were not, and in case, I would have catch you", you wink.
"That sounds hot", she says teasing you.
"Shut up", you say laughing.
"Where are you taking me, Miss Y/S?", she asks.
"You will see, Miss Paulson", you say and she bites her lips.
You enter in her bedroom and lay her down in bed, you quickly kiss her and then you get up.
"Teaser", she says sticking out her tongue.
You laugh, "C'mon help me here perv".
Sarah makes some space in her wardrobe for your clothes, you decide that before going away you will go to your house and take them all.
"Babe we have been a little stressed lately, why don't we go at a party tonight?", you ask hugging her.
"That could be a great idea honey, it's been a long time since we had fun", she says.
You nod and softly kiss her,
"Let's get ready, I'm taking you out for lunch", she says wrapping her arms around you.
"Okay babe", you smile and kiss her cheek.
You both change your clothes, you dress up with jeans and a cute t-shirt while Sarah puts on a black blouse.
"You always look so professional", you giggle hugging her.
"You like it?", she smirks.
"Yeah, you look so hot", you whisper and she leans to kiss you, you share a passionate kiss, then you pull away.
"Let's go baby", she says taking your hand.
You eat in a small and cute cafe and then you come back at home. You sleep for almost all the afternoon because you were both a lot tired.
"Wake up baby girl.. we have to dressed up", Sarah whispers to you.
"Mmh okay", you say in a sleepy way.
Sarah giggles, "You are so lazy", she says kissing your cheek.
You hug her and lay down in bed so she is laying on you, you both laugh. You start to kiss her lips multiple times.
"I love you so damn much", you whisper.
"I love you so much more", she says smiling.
You do a shower and then get dressed, Sarah wears a black cocktail dress while you wear a red jumpsuit.
"You look absolutely gorgeous", Sarah whispers.
You wrap your arms around her,
"You look so much better", you say.
"That's not true", you both smile before kissing each other's.
Sarah's hands cup your ass and you giggle in the kiss.
Sarah drives at the club, you enter hand in hand and you order a drink.
"Let's dance", you say dragging her in the dance floor.
Sarah turns you around and hugs you from behind, you start to move on her, teasing her.
She starts to kiss your neck, then you turn around and wrap your arms around her.
She sexily moves her hips on yours, you do the same. You dance like this for one hour or so, then you sit down and drink something.
"You know...", Sarah starts, "I'm really happy to finally go away from here", she says.
"I can say the same. We will finally be able to peacefully live our relationship", you reply and she smiles.
"My mom texted me. She said we can stay at her house until I'll find a work and until we find our new house", she says.
"That's amazing! This means that we can leave soon", you say excited.
Sarah nods, "Exactly! I mean not tomorrow, but in a few days", she smiles taking your hand and kissing it.
"I really can't wait! C'mon, let's go have some more fun for celebrate", you say getting up and going on the dance floor again.
Sarah laughs as she follows you, "I love you", she says hugging you.
You close your eyes and smile, relaxing in her embrace, "I love you too Sarah".