Chapter 4: I miss her

Austin's P.O.V.

I went up to my bedroom and lied on my bed. I stared at the ceiling and then turned my head to the side. I saw the picture of us together, which was taken about 4 years ago. I picked it up and looked at it.

Her dark red hair cascaded down her small body and framed her pale face. Her grey eyes like newly polished Diamonds. She was wearing an Of Mice & Men tank top with black skinny jeans. Her nose piercing shined in the bright sunlight. She was so beautiful.

I loved her like crazy and I still do. She was my whole world. I would've done anything for her and I still would.

I still regret it, breaking up with her and the way I did it.

"Hey baby I miss you" she greeted, I could here her smiling.

"I miss you too but there's something I've got to tell you"

"What's wrong?" concern laced her voice.

"I can't do this baby, I can't be away from you"

"Then come home"

"You know I can't do that" I sighed.

"I know"

"I can't do this Cal, I can't do us, I can't deal with not being around you. I'm sorry Cal but I think we should take a break" I whispered the last part, hoping she wouldn't here it.

"Y-you're breaking up with me?" she was on the verge of tears and it made my heart break.

"I'm sorry Cal but I'm gonna be away for such a long time, it's too hard on us both"

"Fuck you Austin" she mumbled and then hung up.

That was 3 years ago and I regretted it every single day.

I miss her.