Chapter 31: Has everything you've told me been a lie?

Chapter 31: Has everything you've told me bee a lie?

Callie's P.O.V.

Austin came into the back lounge and sat down. I snuggled into his side as he kissed my hair.

"I know you lied to me Austin about why you left me" I mumbled.

"I know and I'm sorry"

"Can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Anything"

"Has everything you've told me been a lie?" I kept my eyes focused on the TV screen.

"No, just that, I promise"

"What happened that night? The night you cheated on me"

"It was a mistake. I was drunk and I didn't know what I was doing, it meant nothing and I regretted it in the morning"

"But you broke up with me because the guilt was eating you alive. Why didn't you just tell me?" I looked into his eyes and saw something that I didn't think Austin was capable of: uncomfortable.

"Because I was scared about how you would react. I thought that you would break up with me anyway, so I tried to save myself the heartache and break up with you, but it didn't work"

"Austin I wish you would've just told me, we could of got through it together. Yes I would have been hurt and pissed at you for cheating but I would have forgiven you. It hurts more that you lied to me"

"I'm sorry, I promise I won't lie to you again" he mumbled before kissing me passionately.

"I love you so much Callie" he murmered as he kissed my jaw.

"I love you to Austin" I mumbled back, kissing his neck and creating a hickey.

He promised he wouldn't lie to me again but I was lying to him because I couldn't tell him the truth.

Guys i am so sorry for not updating, it's just that i've bad a lot o shit going in and i've been busy with school work, i will try and update when i have time, which seems to be never anymore, but i will try my very best. Hang in there!