Chapter 16: Will you go out on a date with me?

Austin's P.O.V.

We had a few days off tour so I decided to plan my next step to win Callie back. I googled the number for her favourite restaurant Valentino's and rang them up.

"Valentino's how my I help you?" a woman asked.

"I'd like to book a table for 2 for tonight please" I replied.

"We have a table for 2 tonight at 7:30pm, is that okay?"

"That's perfect, also can you put some red roses on the table and make it look pretty, it's for a date" I said.

"Yes sir that will be fine, we'll see you at 7:30"

"Thank you" I hung up, pulled on a jacket and grabbed my phone.

"Where you going?" Alan asked.

"I'm gonna go and get a present for Callie for tonight" I said and left the bus. I walked to the jewellery store and walked in.

"Hello sir, how may I help you?" the shop assistant asked.

"I'd like to buy a necklace please, possibly with a musical note and a camera on it"

"We have one left in stock" she said guiding me to the counter. She pulled out the necklace and it was so beautiful. It was proper silver with a treble clef and a diamante camera on it.

"It's perfect, I'll take it" I paid for the necklace and walked back to the bus.

"Where's Callie?" I asked.

"In her bunk doing stuff, don't know what" Tino replied. I walked to the bunks and drew back the curtain to her bunk.

"Come on, we're going out" I said, she looked at me and then shut her Macbook off and jumped out the bunk.

"Where're we going?" she asked as we left the bus.

"Somewhere special" I grabbed her hand and lead her to the place I knew she would love. We arrived and I covered her eyes ith my hands. I led her to the spot and then unocvered her eyes.

"Austin it's beautiful" she gasped as she took in the view.

"I found out about this place the last time we were on tour, I fell in love with it straight away" I whispered, wrapping my arms around her waist and placing my chin on her shoulder.

I'd brought her to a quiet lagoon, with beautiful flowers and sea blue water, it was amazing.

"Callie, will you go on a date with me?" I murmered in her ear as I kissed her neck. Her head fell back to give me better access to her neck and I continued kissing it.

"Yes" she whispered.

"I love you so much" I mumbled.

"I know" she replied, turning around wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me passionately.

She was perfect.