Chapter 21: You're here!

Callie's P.O.V.

There was a knock on the door and I went to open it. On the other side of the door was my best friend.

"You're here!" I squealed, pulling her into a hug.

"Yeah I'm here" Lacey replied. I grabbed her photography bags and lead her onto the bus. We headed to the bunks and I showed her home for the next 6 months. We then headed back to the front lounge and I introduced her to everyone. Alan pretty much stared at her the whole time, along with drooling over her. Tino, Phil and Aaron started asking her about her photography and she showed them her portfolio. I watched her talk to them, she loved it.

"I'm gonna go to the back" Austin announced and left to the back lounge. I decided to follow him.

"I'll be back in a minute Lace" I said.

"Okay" she chirped. I walked to the back lounge and opened the door, I closed it behind me and locked it.

"What's wrong Austin?" I asked.

"Why's she here?" he snapped.

"Because she's my best friend and I love her. I wasn't going to let her miss out on something like this"

"Stop bullshitting me, you were perfectly fine until yesterday, so whatever the fuck yesterday was about is the reason she's here, and don't fucking deny it" he spat. I hated Austin like this, angry.

"So what if it was?" I snapped back.

"Tell me then, why is she here Callie?"

"Because I didn't her to miss out on an opportunity like this, I felt guilty" I mumbled.

"Bullshit" Austin muttered.

"OKAY FINE, YOU WANT TO DO THIS, THEN LET'S DO THIS" I screamed.

"ALRIGHT, WHAT THE FUCK WAS YESTERDAY ABOUT? YOU'RE HIDING THINGS FROM ME CALLIE, HOW CAN I FIGHT FOR YOU IF YOU'RE KEEPING SECRETS FROM ME?" he yelled.

"MAYBE I DON'T WANT YOU TO FIGHT FOR ME" I shouted back but soon regretted it so I covered my mouth.

"Fine I won't" he muttered and stormed off the bus. I ran after him.

"Austin come back"

"Fuck off and leave me alone" he called. I walked back onto the bus and was greeted by 5 faces staring at me with shock. I fell onto the sofa and cried.

"What happened?" Lacey asked, rubbing my back.

"He said how can I fight for you if you're keeping secrets from me and I replied with maybe I don't want you to fight for me" I cried.

"Oh baby girl, he'll come around soon" she cooed.

"I hope so, I can't lose him"