Chapter 17: It's beautiful

Callie's P.O.V.

I had a shower and got dressed in the back lounge. I actually bought a dress with me, which is surprising because I don't wear them, I'm even surprised I own one. It was a short sleeve black skater dress with lace at the top. It was my favourite dress and I loved it. I slipped on my black lace shoes and applied smoky eyshadow, black eyeliner, mascara and some strawberry lipgloss. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I felt pretty.

I walked out the back lounge and into the front where Austin was waiting in a white shirt and a black suit. He was breathtaking.

"Wow" he muttered and I smiled.

"You look beautiful" he added.

"Thanks, you don't look to bad yourself" I replied.

"Anyway you two lovebirds have fun and enjoy dinner, it's on us" Alan said ushering us off the bus.

"You didn't have to"

"Yeah we did now bye" Alan said before slamming the door and locking it. Austin laughed and I started giggling.

"I think he wanted to get rid of us" Austin commented holding his arm out.

"Yeah I think he did" I replied as I linked arms with him. We walked to the restaurant under the bright city lights and the dark sky. It was amazing. We arrived at the restaurant and I gasped.

"Valentino's"

"Yes" Austin said, holding the door for me and motioning for me to walk in.

"Table for two under Carlile" Austin said to the waitress.

"Yes right this way sir" she replied. She lead us to a subdued corner at the back of the restaurant. There was no lighting just candle light. I was speechless. There was rose petals spread all over the cream tablecoth and tiny candles lighting it up.

"Austin, it's perfect" I mumbled as I sat down.

"Anything for you Cal" he replied with that smile that still made me melt.

"May I take your order?" a waiter asked. Austin motioned for me to go first.

"Can I have the Ham and Mushroom Pizza with a glass of red wine?" I said and the waiter nodded.

"I'll have the Seafood Pizza with a Corona" The waiter nodded and walked away.

"You drink red wine?" Austin asked.

"Yeah, after you left I wollowed in self pity with my broken heart and discovered the amazing taste of vino rojo" I explained.

"I'm sorry" he whispered. I grabbed is hand across the table and held it.

"Austin please stop saying sorry, it's annoying and it's in the past. Focus on the present" I whispered. He kissed my hand and continued to hold it.

"I have something to give you" he said reaching into his pocket. He pulled out a black box and opened it to reveal a silver necklace with a treble clef and a diamante camera.

"Austin it's beautiful, you shouldn't have" I gasped as he stood up and placed it around my neck.

"You're right I shouldn't have but I wanted to" he whispered, kissing my cheek and sitting back down.

The waiter soon arrived with our food and drinks. We fell into light conversation and caught up with evrything that had happened. Once we finished our food the waiter resturned.

"Would you like any desserts?" he asked.

"Umm, no thank you but I will have another glass of red wine" I replied politely.

"I'll have another Corona please" the waiter nodded and grabbed our plates. He scurried away and we fell into conversation again.

5 glasses of red wine later and 6 Coronas Austin toasted "To the present and the future" he held up his beer and I tapped my wine glass against it.

"To the present and the future."

Callie's dress and shoes to the side.