Chapter 29: He has a girlfriend

Callie's P.O.V.

I ran off the bus and ran as far away from it as I could. Tears were streaming down my face and I wasn't going to wipe them away. The cold wind froze my cheeks as it mixed with the tears.

He has a girlfriend. We made love. He kissed me and I kissed him back. He told me he loved me, that he'd fight for me. He has fought for me and I was beginning to forgive him, but now that's all changed.

How could he not tell me he had a girlfriend?

That was his secret and they all knew, but Alan looked like he didn't, unless he was lying too. Of course he was fucking lying, him and Austin don't do anything without each other.

I stopped running and fell to the ground, sobs racking my body.

I loved him. After everything we'd been through, my heart was just beginning to trust him again and then he does that.

"Callie" I heard Alan say.

"Fuck off, I don't want to talk to you" I sobbed.

"Callie, she's not his girlfriend, he dumped her months ago"

"That's not what she said"

"She's a deluded bitch, that's why Austin dumped her, she was too clingy and insane"

"He told me that he hadn't dated anyone since we broke up" I sniffed.

"He didn't class it as a relationship, to be honest he didn't want to go out with her"

"So why did he?" I asked, forcing myself to look at Alan, he had sympathy in his eyes as he crouched down to my level.

"Because we told him to, he was so hung up on you and hating himself for what he did to you, it was pissing us off, so we hooked him up with her. Callie he never asked her to be his girlfriend, he never went out on a date with her, she just came around everyday to his house and acting like she was his girlfriend, but the truth is she isn't his girlfriend and she never has been. He loves you Callie and we all see that, since you joined us he's been his old self, happy Austin, not the broken guy that he's been for the past 3 years"

"Alan he promised me he wouldn't break me and he's done that, again. I love him so much that I'm gonna leave the tour"

"What? No don't leave just because of some stupid bitch claiming to be Austin's girlfriend when she isn't. He needs you Callie, we all do"

"Alan I can't, my heart was beginning to trust him and open up to him but now I don't think I can do that"

"You don't have to, trust him Callie, trust me, she is not his girlfriend"

"Has she gone?" I whispered.

"Yes, Austin kicked her off the bus and wanted to come after you but I told him that I would"

"Okay"

"So, you're not gonna leave the tour?" Alan asked.

"No"

"You're gonna trust Austin and believe him"

"Yes"

"Do you love him?"

"Yes"

"Do you want to spend the rest of your life with him?"

"Yes"

"Then run back to that bus and tell him that, tell him that you believe him and that you're never gonna believe another slut that says that she's his girlfriend because you love him and you will stand by him no matter what" Alan said.

"Okay" I stood up and started running back to the bus.

I loved Austin and I was gonna tell him that.

I'm so sorry guys, I have been so busy with school work and stuff that I haven't been able to update.