Chapter 24: After Party

Warning there's a smut scene.

Chapter 24: After party

Austin's P.O.V.

After our first show in New York we decided to go to a club as an after party. We walked in and everyone was dancing closely to each other, the music was so loud I was quite glad I was deaf in my left ear. Alan ordered 12 vodka shots, 2 for each of us including Callie. We knocked the all back and ordered more.

"Come dance with me" Callie shouted over the music. She was wearing a tight fitting black dress with black high heels. She was sending me insane. She lead me to the dancefloor and starting grinding against me and moved her body up and down mine. Oh my god, I'm gonna have to use all my self control.

She quickly turned around and faced me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately, my arms automatically wrapped around her waist. Fuck the no self control thing, how can I ignore this.

"Let's get out of here" she whispered in my ear. I nodded and lead her out of the club. We walked back to the bus and locked the door behind us. We just got into the front lounge before Callie pulled my shirt off and unbuckled my jeans. I kicked them off and kissed her, my tounge invading her mouth. I unzipped her dress and it slipped down her body reveling her very racy underwear.

"Holy mother of god" I muttered, admiring her body.

"Shut up" she giggled. I picked her up and placed her on my waist, her legs wrapping around it. I took her to my bunk and placed her in it. I unhooked her bra and then pulled her panties down. I pulled down my boxer briefs and threw them somewhere in my bunk. I kissed her gently on her lips and then started kissing all the way down her body. I flicked my tounge out and ran it over her clit.

"Oh My" Callie moaned and I smiled, licking her again. She tangled her hands in her hair and kept my head placed over her entrance as I kept licking it.

"Austin, fuck me" she moaned. I looked up into her eyes and saw pleading in them. I licked her one last time and then kissed all the way up her body, stopping at her breasts and kissing them.

"Austin please, get in me, I need you" Callie pleaded. I placed myself by her entrance and grabbed her hips. I slammed into her, which made Callie gasp, and picked up a quick steady rhythm.

"Austin harder" she panted and I did as she said, I thrust into her quicker until she was screaming my name begging me not to stop. We reached our climaxes and I rode them out, I fell next to her and kissed her cheek.

"I don't feel drunk anymore" she giggled.

"Neither do I" I replied. She propped herself up on her elbow and smirked.

"Ready for round 2" she said.

Hell yes.