Chapter 11: As much as I didn't want it, I needed it

Callie's P.O.V.

He broke me 3 years ago and he broke my heart. I missed him calling me Cal, it was his nickname for me. I just missed him in general. I missed how he smelt, I missed his arms around me, I missed him.

"Cal I'm so sorry" he whispered.

"I know and I forgive you, on one condition"

"Anything"

"Don't break me, I can't handle the pain" and with that he kissed me. As much as I didn't want it, I needed it, I needed him. He was my everything and he still is. I kissed him back but soon pulled away to put my Macbook down and straddle his lap.

"I missed you so much" I murmered against his lips, he just chuckled and I kissed him again. I knew this was wrong, I knew I shouldn't be doing this, I knew I should make him work for my trust and heart again if he wanted it and believe me I will make him work for it but right now I just needed to feel his lips against mine and his arms around me for just a few moments. I just needed to be wrapped up in him again.

He wrapped his arms around my waist to pull me closer to him and then tangled his hands in my hair. I tangled my hands in his and pulled his head closer to me. I missed this being caught up in each other like it's just us two in the whole world.

"I love you Cal" he murmered as I kissed his neck. I stopped kissing him and looked into his eyes.

"Austin I can't say I love you to because I need you to work for my heart, I need you to work for me, if you love me you will fight for me" I whispered.

"Okay, I will do anything it takes to have you back in my arms" he whispered kissing my nose.

"Good, now if you don't mind I have work to do" I said getting off his lap and sitting next to him, pulling my Macbook back on my lap, he chuckled "Okay I'll leave you to work Callie" he said as he stood up.

"Austin" I said before he opened the door.

"Yeah" he said turning around.

"Call me Cal" he nodded and left the room, leaving me to work.

I just hoped he would fight for me.

So I got my GCSE results yesterday and I'm so happy with them. I got an A* in art, 7 B's in core science, english language, maths, RE, music, drama, spanish and 2 C's in english literature and additional science.