Chapter 25: What are you two?

Callie's P.O.V.

I snuggled into Austin's chest and kissed it.

"You're like a kitten in the mornings" he commented as I blushed and smiled.

"Yeah well, I don't like to be disturbed from my slumber when I have someone as handsome as you lying next to me" Austin chuckled at my repsonse and I kissed his lips.

"I've missed waking up to you in the mornings" he said.

"Me too, I've missed waking up to that smile and this piece of art" I replied gesturing to his chest.

"I'm gonna get dressed" I said climbing out of his bunk. I quickly had a shower and got dressed in the back lounge. I pulled on an All Time Low tank top and some dark purple skinnies. I walked out of the back lounge and bumped into Austin.

"Watch out, I'm fragile ya'know" he chuckled.

"Whatever" I pushed him away and went to the front lounge.

"Good night?" Tino asked.

"Yeah"

"What are you two?" Alan blurted out.

"What do you mean?"

"Like what's your relationship status?" Alan explained. I couldn't answer because honestly I had no idea what we were. Austin hadn't asked me to be his girlfriend, we just had sex a few times and kissed all the time. We were more like friends with benefits, but ex boyfriend and girlfriend with benefits.

"I don't know" I mumbled and Alan looked at me sympathetically. Why was he looking at me like that?

"I'd be careful Callie, he's gonna break your heart again" Alan said.

"What do you mean?"

"It's something that isn't mine to tell" he replied, leaving to go to the bunk area.

"What did he mean?" I asked Tino, Aaron and Phil, they just shrugged and looked awkward.

They were hiding something,and I will find out what.

Guys, thank you so much, I didn't expect this story to do as well as it has because of who it's about and there are loads of stories about him, but thank you so much. I'm sorry updates are slow, but I'm so tied down with work, it's difficult to update.