Chapter 28: Hey baby I've missed you

Chapter 28: Hey baby, I've missed you

Austin's P.O.V.

I grabbed a Monster from the fridge and sat down on the sofa. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Alan got up to open it and I heard him say "What the fuck are you doing here?" Whoever it was pushed passed Alan and walked into the front lounge. I quickly stood up as I realised who it was.

Oh shit.

"Hey baby, I've missed you" she greeted, walking up to me and kissing me on the lips.

"What are you doing here Chelsea?" I hissed.

"I came to see my boyfriend, I've missed you so much baby" she whispered before she forced her lips onto mine again. I pushed her away and took a step back.

"I'm not your boyfriend" I snapped.

"I don't remember that conversation"

"Get the fuck out Chelsea" Alan ordered.

"I've come to see my boyfriend, who I haven't seen in ages, who hasn't called me in months" she spat.

"BECAUSE WE AREN'T FUCKING TOGETHER!" I shouted.

"You never broke up with me"

"YES I FUCKING DID!"

"I'm your girlfriend Austin and stop fucking denying it, you love me, you always have" she said.

"Fuck off, I don't love you, I never have, now get the fuck off our bus" I warned.

"That is no way to treat your girlfriend"

"G-girlfriend?" I heard a voice quiver. I quickly turned around and saw Callie with tears in her eyes.

"And who the fuck is this slut?" Chelsea sneered at Callie.

"Don't you fucking dare, get away from her, get away from all of us" I spat.

"Leave bitch, I need to speak with my boyfriend, you're not wanted here anymore" Chelsea hissed at Callie and that was it....

She ran.

So guys, I have started writing a Luke Holland from The Word Alive Love Story, so I hope you check that out in the near future. I'll let you know when chapter 1 is up.