Chapter 20: I need her here

Austin's P.O.V.

We'd arrived in New York at some point in the night. I pulled on a Slipknot tank top and some black skinnies and headed to the front lounge, but before I opened the door I heard voices.

"Please Jared I need her here" Callie pleaded. She needed who?

"Okay and you say she's a photographer too?" Jared asked.

"Yeah she's amazing and she's my best friend"

"Okay she can join us on tour" Jared sighed.

"Thank you so much" Callie squealed. I gave that as my cue to enter.

"Morning" I yawned.

"Morning Austin, Callie's photography friend's joining us on tour" Jared announced.

"Okay" I replied, pouring a cup of coffee and sitting down on the sofa.

"i'll see you guys later" Jared said and left the bus.

"So who's your friend?" I asked Callie, taking a sip of my coffee.

"Lacey, you know her Austin" she replied and I just nodded. I noticed that there was a tension in the air. Awkward tension.

Fantastic.

She was acting as if yesterday hadn't happened. I need to find out what she was crying about, but I wasn't going to push it. Not yet.

Tino, Phil, Aaron and Alan soon joined us, making the tension a little bit more bearable but still there. Suddenly there was a knock on the bus door. Callie went to open it and I heard squeals.

Here we go.

 So guys, I've started studying for my A Levels, so guess what that means, I'm going to be falling behind on writing and updates, so I'm sorry for that, but my A Levels are really coursework demanding, so yeah I have to do it if I want to get a good grade and get into the university of my choice. Updates will be slow, unfortunately, but I will try to update when I can.