Chapter 8: Tour Begins

Austin's P.O.V.

Tour begins today. We loaded the bus with the gear and our suitcases. We were just waiting for the photographer.

"Where is he?" Alan asked.

"She" our manager confirmed.

"What?"

"She, it's a girl Alan"

"So we're having a girl live with us on the bus?"

"Yes"

"Fantastic" sarcasm laced Alan's voice and I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Let's lay down a few ground rules" our manager announced and we all nodded.

"Nobody fucks her or hurts her, got it" we all nodded.

"Ground Rules over"

"That was quick" Tino muttered.

Suddenly a taxi pulled up just behind the bus and we all turned around to look at her. The taxi driver helped her get her suitcase out of the trunk and put it on the sidewalk. She paid the cab driver and grabbed her suitcase. Her eyes were covered with Ray Bans and she was wearing a Slipknot tank top along with denim shorts and combat boots. We all stared at her.

"Holy shit she's beautiful" Alan mumbled.

Yeah she is, but she also seems familiar.

"Hi I'm Jared and you must be Callie" Mark greeted.

"Yeah I am"

"Well this is the band Of Mice & Men" he said.

"Fucking fantastic" I heard her mutter with sarcasm lacing her sweet voice. She turned towards us and smiled but to me it looked forced. She removed her sunglasses and flipped her hair, running her hands through it. She looked straight at me and that's when I recognised her.

Callie.