Chapter 18: What are you hiding?

Austin's P.O.V.

Today was our last day off before we head to New York for a few shows.

"What's wrong with Callie?" Alan asked, looking concerned.

"What do you mean what's wrong with Callie?" I asked alarmed.

"She's been in her bunk ever since last night, what happened Austin?" he quizzed. What the fuck?

"Nothing happened, she loved it" I was getting worried now. Phil walked in from the bunks and shut the door.

"I just walled past Callie's bunk and I heard sobs. She's crying" he announced. Everyone glared at me.

"I didn't do anything I swear" I put my hand up in defence.

"You fucking better not have or I will personally kill you Carlile" Alan threatened, before standing up and grabbing a monster from the fridge. I stood up and headed towards the bunks, I shut the door behind me and walked to Callie's bunk. Phil was right she was crying. There were soft sobs coming from her bunk along with sniffs.

I pulled back the curtain and she quickly hid something under her pillow, hoping that I wouldn't see that she had, but I did.

"What's wrong Cal?" I asked, wiping her tears.

"Nothing, just missing home I guess" she whispered.

"We're going there next"

"I know" she replied. I leaned over her and tried to reach under her pillow but she moved to block my way.

"What are you hiding Callie?" I whispered.

"Nothing"

"You are, I saw you hide something under your pillow" I said.

"I'M NOT HIDING ANYTHING AUSTIN, NOW FUCK OFF" she shouted, I flinched due to the surprise of her outburst.

"Just go away Austin, I want to be alone" she mumbled. I pulled the curtain across and headed back to the front lounge.

"So?" Alan asked.

"She's hiding something" I replied.

"What?"

"I don't know Alan" I muttered, sitting down and putting my head in my hands.

What are you hiding Callie?