Chapter 3 Quirk Assessment

(a/n): The picture above just made my day. Iida your such a meme.

The first day of school: Place: home

'I need a smaller version of my voice controller thing.'

I wake up feeling tired. 'I guess I could sleep in the sleeping bag Duncle gave me.' I take it out and I go inside. 'Soft and comfy' I inch to the kitchen to see Dad and Dadzawa talking to each other. Dadzawa being in a sleeping bag like me. We look at each other and smile. "So, Aizawa, are you going to go to class in your sleeping bag? And are you going to expel students today?" In the most tired voice ever.

Dadzawa, "Yes, I will be in my bag and I don't really know about the expulsion thing yet. Will you be going to class with YOUR sleeping bag?"

"Yessss, I'mmmm sooooooo tired, but how will I go to class? Also, Dad are you still up for the screaming competition?"

Dadzawa," I will show you the way, my smol child."

Dad, "Nooooo, what have you done to my child. For the screaming competition, maybe tomorrow." I some how sit on the chair and eat my bekfest. Then I was time for me to go to school. I follow Dadzawa and we have a race. We were on the floor inching our way to school. On my way there I saw Shinso, Tetsu, and Monoma talking to each other. 'I guess that Kiri, and Izuku are in class already.' Then Shinso saw me and he told the others and they come over here. Then Shinso took something out of his bag and put it on. It was a dark purple sleeping bag and he joined me and Dadzawa in the inching race, tetsu and Monoma were just following us but then Shinso had to go to his general studies class. Tetsu and Monoma went into 1-B which was next to my class. I looked at my classrooms door and there was Izuku and a girl with short brown hair with pink cheeks. Then Dadzawa quietly inched behind them.

Dadzawa, "If you're here to hunt for buddies, I suggest that you leave." Then he inched inside. I followed behind and people looked at me.

"Hi, Izuku"

Deku, "Hi (y/n)" Then a boy that had a really dark blue colored hair with glasses asked me.

?? "Hello, I'm Tenya Iida, may I ask why you're in a sleeping bag?" Then he did the "BOI" motion.

"I was really tired so I followed what Mr. Aizawa did."

Iida, "Nice to know!"

Dadzawa, "Hello my name is Shota Aizawa and I will be your homeroom teacher, now put these on and go outside." We all got the PE clothes and went to the locker rooms to change, while I was changing a piece of floating clothing walked up to me.

?? "Hi, my name is Toru hagakure, nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you Toru, my name is (Y/n) Yamada."