Chapter 23: Creating Ultimate Moves

The alarm in your room starts ringing like there is no tomorrow, so you lazily smack the clock to stop it. Looking over to the clock, you realize what time it is.

'How in the world is it just 6:00? Why did I set my alarm to 6 anyway? You know what, I don't do much in the morning so I'ma sleep.'

You set another alarm, this time to 7:25, then went back to sleep. The clock hits 7:25 and it starts blaring again. This time, you actually get up to turn it off and you shimmy over to the restrooms or something since you didn't get to explore the dorms, you had no clue where everything is.

'I mean, I can ask Jiro.'

'ʸ̵̝̈́ᵒ̷̧̛́̃ᵘ̵̗̬͖̈́ ̸̤͔̿̂̎ᵇ̴̨̹̈̍̅ᵒ̵̝̎̾͂ᵗ̵̡̂̑ʰ̷͈͇̮͗̿ᵉ̶̰͛̏ʳ̴̨̛̦̄ ̷͍̞̑͌̕ᵉ̵̙̒̔̕ᵛ̴̻͎͌̃ͅᵉ̴̫̼̔ʳ̸̼̯̋̾͆ʸ̵̡͖͈̍̾̆ᵒ̸̠̯̐̑ⁿ̶̡̢̱͛͝ᵉ̷͕͙̎͜ ̴͖͚͆̈̕ᵃ̴̰̦̰͒ʳ̷̬̬̭̄̚ᵒ̷̛̠̅ᵘ̴͉̘̓́͠ⁿ̶̫̝̈̈́̕ᵈ̶̘̭̉ ̵̖̦͊ʸ̵͓́̅ͅᵒ̸̮͕͗̇͑ᵘ̵͙̈́̔'

You go out with everything you need, including your magical stick, changed to a bracelet type thing to make it easier to carry, and shimmy out of your room and went on a journey to try and find Jiro. You walk around your floor and the room next to yours was Jiro's.

'I guess that's convenient.'

You knock on the door and you wait for an answer. A few seconds later you try something else.

"Hey, Jiro. You in there?"

You wait again but you never got an answer.

'ᴳ̵͕̈́̆ᵘ̵̢̀ᵉ̵͙̙̼̀ˢ̸̭̤̓ˢ̷͍̻̼̅̄̏ ̴͍͌͗ᵗ̵̜͉͉́̀̅ʰ̶͕̔̐͜ᵉ̸̼͍͌͒ʸ̴̠̰̈́͛͝ ̴̫̰̻̕ᵈ̶̱̦̹̌̾͘ᶦ̴͈̗̗̒̇͛ᵈ̷̥̱̓̍̑ⁿ̶̨̥̹͋̃̚'̵̢̮̀̇́ᵗ̷͕́͗͜ ̸̟̉̚ͅʷ̶̬͙̃͂̀ᵃ̶̡͎̱̀̾͊ⁿ̷̨̼͑̊ᵗ̴͍̀̔̆ ̷̲̭̑͒̃ᵗ̶̬̑̅͝ᵒ̶̼͙͂͂͆ ̷̨͛ᵗ̷̗͍̺͒͑ᵃ̵̮͓̑̾̉ˡ̵̯͆͠ᵏ̷̞̖̓͝͠ ̸̭͊ᵗ̴̡̠̋͘ᵒ̸͉͖͊͋ ̵̹͑̑͝ʸ̶̗̳̩̏̇̓ᵒ̵̤̦̐ᵘ̵̞͊ͅ'

'Guess she's not here.'

You walk around some more, then you bump into someone.

'Shit.'

*Stuff is a lot more fun with swears, so I'm adding those in, mmk?*

You look up and it was Iida.

'I'm assuming that Iida is on the same floor as me.'

Iida, "Hello (y/n)."

"Hi. So, I'm a bit lost because I haven't explored the dorms. Mind if you can help me?"

Iida, "Sure! The floor we are currently on is the third floor. The first floor is the common area. The food, baths, and laundry are on that floor. No need to worry about the baths, they are separated by gender."

The two of you start walking toward the elevator.

"So that's where it is."

'I'm stupid.'

You and Iida get in the elevator and he pushes the button to go down to floor one. The door closes leaving the two of you in silence.

Iida, "If you have any questions, feel free to ask me."

"Uh, thanks for the help, Iida."

Iida, "No problem (y/n), it is the duty of the class president to help anyone in need."

The door opens again and you both leave going in different directions. You look around the room, taking in all the details.

'There's a courtyard?! So much room too, and a sofa! They really did think about everything. Did Iida ever tell me where the baths area was exactly?'