Chapter 9 Sports festival part 2

"I think I'll choose Izuku's team." I run to Izuku.

"Hey, Izuku can I join your team?"

Izuku, "O-OK." *Water falls*

"Izuku, now we have 10,000190 points."

Uraraka, "Hey Deku, can I join your group?"

Izuku, "O-OK."

"hey Izuku. We should get Tokoyami. He could use dark shadow to help us."

Izuku, "Your right."

Auntie M, "Now it's time to starts. If you didn't make a team, good luck."

Then dad talks but I know this, because family magic.

Izuku, "Uraraka, (y/n), Tokoyami. I'm counting on you! "

"3,2,1. START!"

Everyone runs to us.

tetsu, "It's basically a battle for the ten million points!"

Invisible girl, "Midoriya, I'll take that!"

tokoyami, "An attack without delay, huh. The fate of the pursued. Make your choice, Midoriya! "

Izuku, "Of course, our move is to run away!" The tetsu's team mate made the floor into quicksand. 'Wait. Vibration + quicksand = hard sand.' (I made that up.) I silently yell at the ground making us blast into the air and making the floor hard again. We flew across tetsu's team but Jiro used her earphone jacks. Dark shadow came out and yeeted the earphone jack away.

Tokoyami, "Dark Shadow, keep watch over our blind spots!"

Izuku, "Wow, that's so cool. The defense that we were lacking, You're more than making up for it with your omnidirectional mid-range defense! that's amazing Tokoyami!"

Uraraka, "Were're landing."

I made a scream at was strong but it got quieter so we would land safely.

"Wow, that was hard, but we could still do it!"

Izuku, "Good job (y/n)."

"hey, I just realized something. Everyone is going for each other and is ignoring us, but we need to keep our guard up. I saw at the beginning that Mineta and Shoji teamed up with Sue and that they were going to cover themselves so people can't get them."

Izuku, "Thanks for the heads up and your amazing skill of hearing from far away."

"Uraraka jump!" And she did. I screamed so we would move away.

Uraraka, "Whoa, how did you react so quickly?"

"I'll tell you later. Bakugo is coming for us!" bakugo was flying up to us. I didn't hear what izuku said but I think it was for Tokoyami to use his quirk. 'Stupid. why did you do that? Wait, sound waves can distort shadows and make them bigger. I didn't fail. (I also made this up) Also, poor Dark shadow. He doesn't like light.' We land safely again.

Izuku, "thanks Uraraka!"

Uraraka, "It's hard to control with just one foot."

Izuku, "Yeah, I know."

Dad talks again. "Bakugo's team has no points??!!"

'Monoma, you just done goofed. You're going to get rekt now.'

Izuku, "Now it's going to be easier to run-"

Todoroki goes in front of us like a boss.

izuku, "it won't be that easy, huh?"