Chapter 21: The After Math

*If you want to listen to the song wile reading, cool. If you don't, it's also cool. If you finished the chapter before the song ended, you might have read to fast. Start the song when you are done reading this, if you want to.*

"I want to go back to my friends."

Left / Right, "As you wish."

Then the long beep turned into beeps in a rhythmic pattern, like a song.

Left, "If your friends know you, then they will save you."

"Wait, wait what does that mean?"

As I said that they were slowly disappearing.

"No wait, come back!"

Then they both disappeared in a cloud of memories and dreams.

Hours before

Iida heard a faint, "I'm gonna sleep. Night." then felt a faint pressure on his back. Walking over to Midoriya, he felt something wet on one arm. Iida looked at the unknown substance, unable to tell what it is due to the dark lighting. Iida made it to Midoriya, with his mind thinking about the unknown substance.

Iida, "Midoriya. I can't tell what this is, can you identify it?"

Iida sticks out his hand.

Midoriya, "Iida, it's too dark. Let's go to that lamp over there." He said pointing to the lamp.

They both walk over, and under the faint glow of the street light, they saw crimson red. Both Iida and Midoriya froze. Todoroki and Momo walked over to check up them, wondering why they aren't moving. Kirishima was dragging Bakugo over, Kirishima wondering why his friends were crowded around a street lamp. Bakugo, already knowing why.

Midoriya, "We have to go."

Kirishima, "Wait. Why?"

Iida, "We have to go now. Where is the nearest hospital?"

Bakugo, "It's over there."

He points over to the hospital that was around a 10-minute run.

Todoroki, "We have to hurry!"

As they all run, a confused Kirishima asks Bakugo, "Bro. What's happening?"

Bakugo, "(y/n) is losing lots of blood. If we doing get there in time she might-"

Kirishima, "Then what are we waiting for! Let's go!"

The group makes it to the hospital in a panic.

Iida, "We need help!"

Nurse, "Sir. We need you to calm down-"

Midoryia, "Our friend is losing a lot of blood. Help her!"

Midoriya turns Iida around and gently takes (y/n) off of Iida's back. Only then did the nurse see a blood trail. The nurse goes over to a speaker.

Nurse, "We need doctors here now! A girl is bleeding profusely!"

In a second, the room was filled with doctors and a medical bed. The doctors took (y/n) into a medical room and the group was told to sit and wait or they could leave while the hospital moves their friend to the UA hospital. The doctor that recommended this was a friend with Recovery Girl.

Doctor, "This might take a while so you could go home. We will move your friend to the UA hospital if you want us too."

Kirishima, "Yes. Uhh please bring our friend there."